Windows 10: Icons on screen

Discus and support Icons on screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Two icons are stuck on the screen and won't go away they are visible no matter what page you open. [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BryCr, Oct 18, 2018.

1. BryCr Win User

Icons on screen

Two icons are stuck on the screen and won't go away they are visible no matter what page you open. Icons on screen [​IMG]

:)

BryCr, Oct 18, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add "Options" screen + add icon for it

Suggestion:
    The place for the options, namely the top left corner system menu, is a bit strange, most similar programs do not use it like that.
    Most programs use a separate Options (or maybe Settings, whichever sounds best) screen.

So, I suggest for the menu items in the system menu to become like this:
    Restore
    Move
    Size
    Minimize
    Close
    Check for Update...
    Options
    Read Asic Quality
    Launch GPU-Z Instaler
    About...
    (or maybe Always on Top option can also stay)

Also, optionally I suggest adding a Gear or maybe Wrench icon next to the Camera icon in top right.
    When that Gear or Wrench icon is clicked, for the Options/Settings screen to appear.
    Where we have the Tooltips, Always on Top, Tooltip language and the other options.

What do you think? Thanks for any comments!

NOTE: Also, if the Size system menu item as well as the Restore menu item are not needed, they can both be removed. It is not trivial, but there is a way. *Smile Icons on screen :)

4. Darshan J Win User

Icons on screen

icon screen

Hi Richard,

To help you better provide us with the information below.

• Which build is currently running on your computer?
    • Did you make any recent software changes on your computer?

As an initial step I would suggest you Right click on Desktop Window> View > Check Shows desktop icons, check if the desktop icons are back on desktop.

Check if the Icons or files are available in the My Documents>Desktop folder, check if icons are visible in the folder.

Get back to us with the updated status of the issue for further assistance.

Darshan J, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

Icons on screen

1. Icons on screen - Similar Threads - Icons screen

2. What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very...: What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very much in my day to day work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-heck-happened-to-the-ruler-tool-in-my/3a75a6e2-384b-4d2d-9e80-677174ea2f08
  3. What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very...: What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very much in my day to day work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-heck-happened-to-the-ruler-tool-in-my/3a75a6e2-384b-4d2d-9e80-677174ea2f08
  4. Win 11 - Tiny text at top of screen, all icons and popups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 - Tiny text at top of screen, all icons and popups: Very, very long story short - Same laptop for several years - came with Win 11 installed - no problems before 3 week ago.Now have VERY TINY TEXT AND ICONS at top of screen and all popups.Have spent over 7 hrs and 9 different tech people - 4 of which came into my computer -...
  5. Win 11 - Tiny text at top of screen, all icons and popups

Win 11 - Tiny text at top of screen, all icons and popups: Very, very long story short - Same laptop for several years - came with Win 11 installed - no problems before 3 week ago.Now have VERY TINY TEXT AND ICONS at top of screen and all popups.Have spent over 7 hrs and 9 different tech people - 4 of which came into my computer -...
  6. Settings icon for screen projecting greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings icon for screen projecting greyed out: I’ve been attempting to project my windows computer screen on to my TV and can do so successfully. I want to attempt to change the settings of the projecting to put it into gaming mode, but the gear icon that is meant to be clickable at the top of the pinned bar is greyed-out...
  7. Settings icon for screen projecting greyed out

Settings icon for screen projecting greyed out: I’ve been attempting to project my windows computer screen on to my TV and can do so successfully. I want to attempt to change the settings of the projecting to put it into gaming mode, but the gear icon that is meant to be clickable at the top of the pinned bar is greyed-out...
  8. Toolbar has shifted right the clock and action center icons on the screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toolbar has shifted right the clock and action center icons on the screen.: This just started after the latest update. Tried recommended ways to fix. Only thing visible is the 1 and 2. Any help is appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-has-shifted-right-the-clock-and-action/43a54ab1-2154-4095-91ca-bc9e267769a4
  9. Toolbar has shifted right the clock and action center icons on the screen.

Toolbar has shifted right the clock and action center icons on the screen.: This just started after the latest update. Tried recommended ways to fix. Only thing visible is the 1 and 2. Any help is appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-has-shifted-right-the-clock-and-action/43a54ab1-2154-4095-91ca-bc9e267769a4
  10. Toolbar has shifted right the clock and action center icons on the screen.

in Windows 10 Customization