Windows 10: icons on the desktop become suddenly greater

Discus and support icons on the desktop become suddenly greater in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Since yesterday, the desktop icons have become larger so that they are completely disorganized. When trying to modify the display parameters... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlbanSirot17, Jul 2, 2020.

1. icons on the desktop become suddenly greater

Hi,

Since yesterday, the desktop icons have become larger so that they are completely disorganized.
    When trying to modify the display parameters right click on the desktop, I saw that the size of the icons was already programmed to the minimum possible size 100%.

Is there a way to correct the problem by modifying a key or a value in the registry?
    Thanks for your help

:)

AlbanSirot17, Jul 2, 2020

2. icons on the desktop become suddenly greater

Hi,

Since yesterday, the desktop icons have become larger so that they are completely disorganized.

When trying to modify the display parameters (right click on the desktop), I saw that the size of the icons was already programmed to the minimum possible size (100%).

Is there a way to correct the problem by modifying a key or a value in the registry?

Thanks for your help

AlbanSirot17, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Aug 5, 2020
  4. icons on the desktop become suddenly greater

icons on the desktop become suddenly greater

The resolution is the recommended one: 1920 x 1080

The relative size of icons is 100%

When I enter into the registry, I see that the icon size is programmed to 32x32 bits

Regards

AlbanSirot17, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

icons on the desktop become suddenly greater

1. icons on the desktop become suddenly greater - Similar Threads - icons desktop become

2. Icons on the Desktop have become very wide.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons on the Desktop have become very wide.: Hi, good day.I tried to increase the font size in the computer to 150% and then feeling uncomfortable brought it back to 100%.the icons on the desktop screen have become very wide and unusual and most of them not visible.if i refresh the screen everytime-icons are displayed...
  3. Icons on the Desktop have become very wide.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons on the Desktop have become very wide.: Hi, good day.I tried to increase the font size in the computer to 150% and then feeling uncomfortable brought it back to 100%.the icons on the desktop screen have become very wide and unusual and most of them not visible.if i refresh the screen everytime-icons are displayed...
  4. Icons on the Desktop have become very wide.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Desktop Icon Suddenly Missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop Icon Suddenly Missing: Last night when I finished browsing on Firefox and closed it down, I noticed that one of my desktop shortcuts was missing. I checked my Recycle Bin just in case I accidentally deleted it or dragged it there while clicking, but it was empty. I'm also 100% certain that I...
  6. Desktop icons suddenly have become very wide

Desktop icons suddenly have become very wide: In the image below you can see that the recycling bin icon has become very wide. All my other desktop icons are also like this (hidden for privacy). It is as if the grid has been magnified 5x or something. My display settings are on 100% and the font size is set to the...
  7. Desktop shortcut icons become white squares

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop shortcut icons become white squares: I have a 17 month old Acer TC-780 computer running Win-10 home edition, 16-GB RAM and a HP 1920x1080 monitor. I have a lot of short cuts to files and programs on my desktop. Every couple days the short-cuts become white squares rather than the icons that they are suppose to...
  8. Desktop "zoomed" icons become small

Desktop "zoomed" icons become small: Hello, I have a problem with icons size in desktop, i like to use "zoomed" icons on desktop. But sometimes the icons go crazy and this happens: [img] [img] Sometimes i restart the computer and they go back to normal... (sometimes) Any help? 88893
  9. Desktop Icons on Taskbar have become rectangle

Desktop Icons on Taskbar have become rectangle: I was using my laptop at school, when my trackpad starts to glitch out, wherever I moved it it kept clicking and in the process did something to my taskbar; I had my desktop Icons showing on the taskbar (the desktop checkbox ticked in the 'toolbars' tab of the taskbar...
  10. screen becomes black, but desktop icons visible

in Windows 10 Support
    screen becomes black, but desktop icons visible: Hi there, I have windows 10 home, version 1709, latest built. My problem is that for some days now, out of a sudden the screen become black. The icons on the desktop are still there, but the icons on the taskbar are gone. I can restore everything by open the task manager...