Windows 10: icons on the display are way too big

Discus and support icons on the display are way too big in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After the last update the icons on the display are way too big, how can I change them?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MikeTanner1, Jun 21, 2019.

1. icons on the display are way too big

After the last update the icons on the display are way too big, how can I change them?

:)

MikeTanner1, Jun 21, 2019

2. Display Icon missing from Control Panel

MS has stated they removed the Display Icon from the Creators Update due to (alleged) compatibility problems.
    Screenshot? The Display Icon ain’t there to take a screen shot of.
    Troubleshooting? Backed out of the Creators Update and the Display Icon returned.
    All is well again.

RetiredGeek, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

4. icons on the display are way too big

Is there any way to get the original icons to display again after the shortcuts are moved into a folder?

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

Please be informed, the view of files, folders, shortcuts etc. will be set to small icons by default, due to which you will not be able to see the shortcut's icon.

I suggest you to follow these steps:

• Click on View
      menu in the menu bar.

• Select either of these options
      medium, large or extra-large icons and you will be able to see the icon of the shortcut.

In future, if you have any issues related to Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

icons on the display are way too big

1. icons on the display are way too big - Similar Threads - icons display are

2. Taskbar icons too big

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar icons too big: Hi how can i make the icons on the taskbar smaller that 100% It too big for me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icons-too-big/1da51358-a31a-43e5-86cf-f6ed5bad50b4
  3. Text too big for icons and in programs

Text too big for icons and in programs: The text size has just randomly enlarged for all my files and folders and in programmes such as Microsoft Word: the ribbon/toolbar at the top of a Word document has enlarged. The text written on internet tabs as well ahs got bigger. In settings: I have changed display...
  4. My Pagefile.sys is way too big.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Pagefile.sys is way too big.: I'd appreciate any help I could get on this matter. So my Pagefile.sys file is 42GB right now and it keeps growing whenever I delete things to add space on my C drive. Whenever I tried to regulate it through the advance system settings, my computer starts suffering from...
  5. My font size is way too big

My font size is way too big: My font size is way to large - how can i shrink it down? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-font-size-is-way-too-big/34021dce-8240-4c29-a2f1-abc549167ca9
  6. system file is way too big

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    system file is way too big: i built a new PC 2 days ago and my system file has somehow grown to 92 GB. it is taking up way too much space as my old PC it was only about 20. how can i reduce it? submitted by /u/jaboolean [link] [comments]...
  7. Display is TOO big

Display is TOO big: Am I the only person with this problem?? I've hunted everywhere! I recently got a new computer with Windows 10. I also got a new monitor. The monitor I got is a 32" very wide screen. I don't know if my issue is due to the screen or W10. I've adjusted my size to as low...
  8. The title bar of windows is way too big

The title bar of windows is way too big: So, overnight, my computer decided to update without my notice, and now the title bar of all my apps are huge and I don't know how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-title-bar-of-windows-is-way-too-big/a1af13b2-0c0a-44cc-8951-316d95dd6894
  9. Icons too big in toobar

Icons too big in toobar: Ho do I fix this without a restart?[ATTACH] On my second monitor, the time font is too large and the taskbar alert icons are fuzzy like they're not scaling correctly: [ATTACH] Problem occurs when I dock my laptop. Have had the same issue with a Surface laptop dock and my...
  10. Windows login screen way too big

Windows login screen way too big: Hey, so I recently logged in today when on the login screen the font was way to big, and I can’t seem to do anything, can’t even enter in my password to login and access the settings to change my screen resoultion. Anyone have a fix for this?...