icons on the right of the task bar not working

Discus and support icons on the right of the task bar not working in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; hi, i have run into a small issue were the icons on the taskbar such as, wifi, battery, sound, and action center will not do anything when clicked,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by 4ndr3w, Aug 1, 2015.

1. 4ndr3w Win User

hi, i have run into a small issue were the icons on the taskbar such as, wifi, battery, sound, and action center will not do anything when clicked, when i click the time it wont open the calendar, if i right click sound and battery i can open it that way but when i right click action centre and click open action centre it wont do anything

*update* now my start button wont work

*update* seems it was my anti virus causing the issues

will mark this as solved and leave it incase anyone else has this problem

:)

4ndr3w, Aug 1, 2015
  2. Lee Fang Hee Win User

Some (not all) of the icons in the task bar are not centre aligned when the task bar is set to the left of the screen

have you tried restarting your machine and see if it will move to the centre? thanks

Lee Fang Hee, Aug 1, 2015
  3. A-Windows-User Win User
    Some (not all) of the icons in the task bar are not centre aligned when the task bar is set to the left of the screen

I have restarted my machine many times and nothing changes.

A-Windows-User, Aug 1, 2015
  4. theorem Win User

Turned on pc this morning start button will not work.

solve*-open action center,"show most used apps"-on

theorem, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

icons on the right of the task bar not working - Similar Threads - icons right task

1. Dark context menu when right clicking desktop, folders and icons.

in Windows 10 Support
    Dark context menu when right clicking desktop, folders and icons.: When you right click anywhere on the taskbar, you get a sleek dark grey context menu with easy to read white text. I also like the animations and overall it's really crisp, Microsoft did a good job with that. My question is this: why didn't they extend this feature to the...
  2. What is the small Feedback icon in bottom right corner of desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is the small Feedback icon in bottom right corner of desktop?: What is the small Feedback icon in bottom right corner of the desktop above the time and date all about? Intermittently it pops up and then disappears after a while without asking for any feedback on anything. I clicked on it out of curiosity earlier and the blue circle kept...
  3. Icons does not align right in desktop since Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons does not align right in desktop since Creators Update: Creators Update bringed us a lot of bugs in Windows 10. One of them is a problem with the icons on desktop. Everytime I reboot I see this: [img] I have marked "Align icons to grid option": [img] To fix the problem I have to check "Auto arrange icons" option...
  4. Network sharing center missing in right click menu of network icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Network sharing center missing in right click menu of network icon: The question is clearly described in the Microsoft forums so I'll link it here. Basically, it is about getting back the "Network and Sharing" option in right click menu of the taskbar network icon instead of the new "Network and internet Settings" option which takes us to...
  5. Remote desktop crashes when right click icon on desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Remote desktop crashes when right click icon on desktop: Hi friends i have 2 computers one is laptop and the other is desktop.Both are on windows 10 with genuine windows license and 100% updated. I am having a weird problem and it started recently. When connected to laptop via remote desktop, if i right click on any icon then the...
  6. Taskbar Icons lower right Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Icons lower right Windows 10: Task Bar lower right hand corner, volume etc. My daughter was using my computer and accidently changed somethings. Before there was a icon to click on task bar lower right hand corner and a small window would open to show, battery, USB removal, that is now gone and there are...
  7. Taskbar right-click menu and system tray icons delay

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar right-click menu and system tray icons delay: Hello, recently my system has developed a weird issue. Right-clicking on the taskbar on any open applications that I have stops working quite often (the black task menu to minimize/close etc doesn't appear), meaning: after logging in it's all good, then after a while it...
icons on the right of the task bar not working solved