Windows 10: icons on the right side of my taskbar keep moving rapidly, how can I stop this from happening?

Discus and support icons on the right side of my taskbar keep moving rapidly, how can I stop this from happening? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am running windows 10 on my dell laptop. the icons on the right side of my taskbar keep moving back and forth, how do I stop that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rhochnadel, May 8, 2020.

1. icons on the right side of my taskbar keep moving rapidly, how can I stop this from happening?

I am running windows 10 on my dell laptop. the icons on the right side of my taskbar keep moving back and forth, how do I stop that?

:)

rhochnadel, May 8, 2020

2. My taskbar icon is moving rapidly on my laptop

My taskbar is moving rapidly back and forth. How can I stop it from moving? I use Dell laptop. Thank you in advance

MaricelaChora, May 8, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 8, 2020
  4. icons on the right side of my taskbar keep moving rapidly, how can I stop this from happening?

Moving the icons

The icons on the Desktop or the Taskbar?

If it is the Taskbar (Vista/7 is the same process;

This should assist you.

The Windows Vista Taskbar - dummies

"Unlock and move the taskbar"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/unlock-and-move-the-taskbar

To unlock the taskbar

• Right-click an empty space on the taskbar. If Lock the Taskbar has a check mark next to it, the taskbar is locked. You can unlock it by clicking
      Lock the Taskbar, which removes the check mark.

Note

• To lock the taskbar back into place, right-click an empty space on the taskbar, and then click
      Lock the Taskbar so that the check mark appears.

To move the taskbar

• Click an empty space on the taskbar, and then hold down the mouse button as you drag the taskbar to one of the four edges of the desktop. When the taskbar is where you want it, release the mouse button.

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, May 8, 2020
Thema:

icons on the right side of my taskbar keep moving rapidly, how can I stop this from happening?

1. icons on the right side of my taskbar keep moving rapidly, how can I stop this from happening? - Similar Threads - icons right side

2. in windows 11 how can I move my TASKBAR, Not the "Icons" to the LEFT or RIGHT side of any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in windows 11 how can I move my TASKBAR, Not the "Icons" to the LEFT or RIGHT side of any...: its a basic function for Windows to be able to move the taskbar in all areas of the screen up, down, right, left and in all screens that is, I'm surprised how windows 11 tries to resemble mac os you are not listening.now to the main, I need my task bar on the left, how can I...
  3. in windows 11 how can I move my TASKBAR, Not the "Icons" to the LEFT or RIGHT side of any...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    in windows 11 how can I move my TASKBAR, Not the "Icons" to the LEFT or RIGHT side of any...: its a basic function for Windows to be able to move the taskbar in all areas of the screen up, down, right, left and in all screens that is, I'm surprised how windows 11 tries to resemble mac os you are not listening.now to the main, I need my task bar on the left, how can I...
  4. Can I please move my taskbar from the bottom of my screen to the right side?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I please move my taskbar from the bottom of my screen to the right side?: Please, for the love of GOD and Windowed PC Gamers, please let us move our taskbars. I keep getting into trouble because I'll go to hit something in my game, hit the taskbar and then the game doesn't work till I minimize & restore it again. This would all be solved if you'd...
  5. Can I please move my taskbar from the bottom of my screen to the right side?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I please move my taskbar from the bottom of my screen to the right side?: Please, for the love of GOD and Windowed PC Gamers, please let us move our taskbars. I keep getting into trouble because I'll go to hit something in my game, hit the taskbar and then the game doesn't work till I minimize & restore it again. This would all be solved if you'd...
  6. How can i move system tray icons to left side of taskbar and app icons to right side of the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can i move system tray icons to left side of taskbar and app icons to right side of the...: How can I flip the taskbar like this shown in the image? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-move-system-tray-icons-to-left-side-of/9d657933-546a-46a6-91e9-955b1e73600c
  7. How to move the taskbar icons located on the right side of the taskbar from a main monitor...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to move the taskbar icons located on the right side of the taskbar from a main monitor...: [ATTACH] I managed to get the middle part of my taskbar onto my second monitor, but the right side of it isn't on it. Is there a way for me to do so? submitted by /u/Popular-Troller [link] [comments]...
  8. Icons moving from right side of desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icons moving from right side of desktop: [ATTACH] Hi, maybe someone had the same issue as me. Since Windows XP I always had my trash on the right bottom corner of the destkop. And everytime I move some icon to the right side, after restart it moves to the left (as you can see in the picture, my trash is moved...
  9. Taskbar moves rapidly from right to left

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar moves rapidly from right to left: The icons on the bottom right hand side of my screen keep moving rapidly back and forth. This just started happening last week. I'm on Windows 10, version 10.0.18363. It's the little up arrow, the network status, sound and battery icons. Not the apps that I pin to the...
  10. how can i stop taskbar icon from moving rapidly back and forth on my laptop???

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can i stop taskbar icon from moving rapidly back and forth on my laptop???: how do I make my taskbar stay in one place? it keeps moving back and forth. I have mine at the bottom of my Dell laptop. thnx! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-stop-taskbar-icon-from-moving-rapidly/66770cae-5fab-4417-8445-415b328d665b