Windows 10: icons refreshes automatically

Discus and support icons refreshes automatically in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi whenever I open any folder in any of my apps all the icons in my computer gets refreshed automatically though when i open anyfolder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Asmeet007, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Asmeet007 Win User

icons refreshes automatically

hi

whenever I open any folder in any of my apps

all the icons in my computer gets refreshed automatically

though when i open anyfolder individually there is no such refresh problem

Should i be worried that in long run i might lose all my data? or my computer might freeze

btw i have some apps on my laptop that are looking for update can they be the reason

maybe there last update was missing a fine

anyhow i have tried and run a quickheal scan on my computer

and there was no corrupt file in it according to quick heal

or malware or virus

i have tried disabling the quick heal to see if thats the problem still icons were refreshing when i open a folder

anyhow would like you to see somefiles i took screenshot from my quick heal tuneup scan

can they be the reason though i havent removed them yet just scanned them

pls share some source where i can send you these files

btw i am scared to run cmd or sfc scan or any disk scan

cuz what if the computer freezes during the process and i lose all my files

:)

Asmeet007, Aug 12, 2020
  2. W1zzard Win User

Suggestion - GPU-Z window Reload (refresh)

Most items are refreshed automatically. I'll add driver details to items that get refreshed.

Adding F5 for complete refresh is a good suggestion

W1zzard, Aug 12, 2020
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Aug 12, 2020
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile icons refreshes automatically :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

1. icons refreshes automatically - Similar Threads - icons refreshes automatically

2. My cursor is refresh automatically and it refresh the webpage.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My cursor is refresh automatically and it refresh the webpage.: Every in 1 to 2 min my cursor refresh automatically it will affect the browser also. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-is-refresh-automatically-and-it-refresh/5774e323-6527-4aba-a996-460bc1679d67
  3. My cursor is refresh automatically and it refresh the webpage.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My cursor is refresh automatically and it refresh the webpage.: Every in 1 to 2 min my cursor refresh automatically it will affect the browser also. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-is-refresh-automatically-and-it-refresh/5774e323-6527-4aba-a996-460bc1679d67
  4. Icon refresh issue ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icon refresh issue ?: so after i refresh my screen i have an icon that auto rearranges itself any fixes for this ? submitted by /u/tommyhoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jav92w/icon_refresh_issue/
  5. refresh icon is big

in Windows 10 Customization
    refresh icon is big: hello suddenly my refresh icon size is big then before i mean the icon which pops in the screen when we click right mouse and a icon pops and a refresh option is shown in the icon now i want to resize that icon need some guidelines Thanks for your cooperation...
  6. Icons in my computer or windows explorer won't refresh automatically!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icons in my computer or windows explorer won't refresh automatically!: Dear Community! In recent days, I have found that even after creating an empty folder on my computer, the created folder does not automatically appear in the window, only after pressing Ctrl + R or the right mouse button -> refresh. It's annoying enough to work like this....
  7. Windows folders not refreshing automatically

Windows folders not refreshing automatically: I have an issue on my new laptop with Windows 10 -- the folders have stopped refreshing automatically. I have to manually hit refresh or F5 when I create a new folder on the desktop before I can see it. I have to refresh folders to see new files that I have copied into them....
  8. Windows Explorer is not automatically refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer is not automatically refreshing: When I am doing file or folder operation in explorer it is not automatically refreshing to reflect the updated changes How to fix this? 136118
  9. Icon refresh issues

Icon refresh issues: Hi, We are using Win 10 , 1803 First Problem on my laptop and when I ever I delete file/shortcut on destop or any folder , the change is not reflecting, icon of file still remain there and if I click it says file not found, its same even when I copy paste file on...
  10. Slow refresh of icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Slow refresh of icons: When accessing certain folders e.g. folder with loads of movies (mkv) The file explorer takes ages to show the files and the green progress bar at the top takes ages to load. All the movie thumbnails slowly start appearing... In windows 7 this was kinda...