Windows 10: Icons so small. Ya they seem SO small. I tried to change the icon from medium to small and...

Discus and support Icons so small. Ya they seem SO small. I tried to change the icon from medium to small and... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MLCarter1976 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MLCarter1976, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Icons so small. Ya they seem SO small. I tried to change the icon from medium to small and...

/u/MLCarter1976, Sep 21, 2020
  2. Kardon Win User

Medium And Small Icons Together

Icons so small. Ya they seem SO small. I tried to change the icon from medium to small and... [​IMG]

Icons so small. Ya they seem SO small. I tried to change the icon from medium to small and... [​IMG]

Kardon, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    Small icons setting won't change

I suggest that you change or uncheck Use small taskbar buttons by following the steps below:

• Right-click the Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • In the Taskbar tab make sure that Use small taskbar is
      uncheck

Icons so small. Ya they seem SO small. I tried to change the icon from medium to small and... e377d97f-489c-45cb-8856-ca9160202472.jpg
    • Click Apply and OK.
    If the issue still persists, you can change the size of desktop icons.

• Right-click an empty space on the desktop.
    • Select View and choose either Large, Medium or Small icons.
    • Check if you can change the size of the taskbar button.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Kardon Win User

Icons so small. Ya they seem SO small. I tried to change the icon from medium to small and...

Medium And Small Icons Together

Hi:

For some reason Windows 10 likes to display both “medium and small” icons together in the same folders. I have them set for medium but when I open a folder most of the icons are medium but one, two or three are small.

Most of the time when I back out of the folder, then go in again they all set to medium but sometimes even that doesn’t work. Anybody have any recommendations on how I can fix this?

This does not happen in folders created by Windows. It seems to be isolated to only folders I create

See images below

Kardon, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Icons so small. Ya they seem SO small. I tried to change the icon from medium to small and...

1. Icons so small. Ya they seem SO small. I tried to change the icon from medium to small and... - Similar Threads - Icons small seem

2. I want medium taskBAR, but small taskbar ICONS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want medium taskBAR, but small taskbar ICONS: I need a medium-sized taskbar because date and time are stacked vertically at the R end of the taskbar. Why are they stacked? No clue. I'd prefer that they were side-by-side, but there we are. So, in order for both the date and time to be visible, TaskbarSi in the registry...
  3. I want medium taskBAR, but small taskbar ICONS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want medium taskBAR, but small taskbar ICONS: I need a medium-sized taskbar because date and time are stacked vertically at the R end of the taskbar. Why are they stacked? No clue. I'd prefer that they were side-by-side, but there we are. So, in order for both the date and time to be visible, TaskbarSi must be set to 1...
  4. Why Are PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook Icons So Small?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Are PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook Icons So Small?: *Shock Tiny [img] 166429
  5. Small Icons Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Small Icons Problem: Please look at the screenshot The icons in the top right menu next to the drop-down navigation menu are tiny and can't be worked with in this state How can it be fixed?[ATTACH]...
  6. very small icons and very small text in taskbar,

in Windows 10 Customization
    very small icons and very small text in taskbar,: Hi ,my name is Colin i have just bought a new Dell inspiron 15 model 3585,The problem i have is tiny text and icons on task bar,and when i right click on anything that text is also so very small,i might add that in settings the text size is normal size, ease of access is of...
  7. Icons are so small in Windows 10

Icons are so small in Windows 10: HI, I have a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 on it, and some icons in the Microsoft Office programs are so small that I can't even see them (see arrows in red, please, notice that I've zoomed in the image) You can hardly see the attachment icons and also check that picture...
  8. Why is the Pandora Icon so small on my taskbar?

Why is the Pandora Icon so small on my taskbar?: [ATTACH] I tried looking up about it, but the closest thing I found was when all the icons were small, but only Pandora is small on my computer. I tried restarting my computer, restarting Pandora, asking google, and removing alternate desktops. It still stays the same, so I...
  9. Medium And Small Icons Together

Medium And Small Icons Together: Hi: For some reason Windows 10 likes to display both “medium and small” icons together in the same folders. I have them set for medium but when I open a folder most of the icons are medium but one, two or three are small. Most of the time when I back out of the...
  10. Medium And Small Icons Together

in Windows 10 Support
    Medium And Small Icons Together: Hi: For some reason Windows 10 likes to display both “medium and small” icons together in the same folders. I have them set for medium but when I open a folder most of the icons are medium but one, two or three are small. Most of the time when I back out of the...