Windows 10: Icons start duplicating on taskbar when i hover over them and When i open chrome the blue...

Discus and support Icons start duplicating on taskbar when i hover over them and When i open chrome the blue... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i have these very irritating issues and I read that I can do a normal startup but it is not allowing me to . Please help its urgent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Soham Gupta, Nov 18, 2021.

1. Icons start duplicating on taskbar when i hover over them and When i open chrome the blue...

So i have these very irritating issues and I read that I can do a normal startup but it is not allowing me to . Please help its urgent

:)

Soham Gupta, Nov 18, 2021
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

Taskbar Duplicate Issue When Hovering

Hello,

One of the possible reasons why you're having duplicate icons in Taskbar is due to corruption in Windows components or due to application conflicts.
    As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you place the computer in
    safe mode and check if the issue persists. Simply follow the steps on this
    link.

Looking forward to your response.

Dyan Rey, Nov 18, 2021
  3. Farous97 Win User
    Taskbar Duplicate Issue When Hovering

So I've been having this issue where whenever I hover over taskbar icons, this random duplicate pops out of nowhere in place of other icons. The icons are not actually getting replaced, it's like a shadow of some sorts. Basically, I've noticed this happens
    when I'm in a game and the settings of the screen is borderless so I can see the taskbar to switch to other applications. This happens when I hover over the taskbar:

Icons start duplicating on taskbar when i hover over them and When i open chrome the blue... 1cc354c7-6f1e-46d9-89d5-957bce220c54?upload=true.png

FYI the google chrome and discord icons on the far left should be the startbar and the cortana icons but it shows otherwise instead and when I hover other those two icons they return to normal as they should be. Please help. If you need any more info let
    me know please. I just want to solve this issue. Thank you

Farous97, Nov 18, 2021
  4. JanJan Win User

Icons start duplicating on taskbar when i hover over them and When i open chrome the blue...

chrome + taskbar autohide problem

So i set my taskbar autohide. whenever chrome is in fullscreen, when i hover around the corner, the taskbar wont appear. It works with other browsers....

JanJan, Nov 18, 2021
Thema:

Icons start duplicating on taskbar when i hover over them and When i open chrome the blue...

1. Icons start duplicating on taskbar when i hover over them and When i open chrome the blue... - Similar Threads - Icons start duplicating

2. Is there a way to fix my taskbar icons? they glitch out when i hover over them and some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to fix my taskbar icons? they glitch out when i hover over them and some...: Device Specs:HP Laptop 15s-eq2xxxprocessor - AMD Ryzen 3 5300U with Radeon Graphics 2.60GHzInstalled RAM - 4.00 GB 3.33 GB usableEdition - Windows 11 HomeVersion - 22H2Installed on - 06/‎08/‎2023OS build - 22621.1992Experience - Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  3. Is there a way to fix my taskbar icons? they glitch out when i hover over them and some...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to fix my taskbar icons? they glitch out when i hover over them and some...: Device Specs:HP Laptop 15s-eq2xxxprocessor - AMD Ryzen 3 5300U with Radeon Graphics 2.60GHzInstalled RAM - 4.00 GB 3.33 GB usableEdition - Windows 11 HomeVersion - 22H2Installed on - 06/‎08/‎2023OS build - 22621.1992Experience - Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  4. my taskbar icons are not showing preview when i hover over them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my taskbar icons are not showing preview when i hover over them: hello,my taskbar icons have stopped showing the preview when i hover over them the little window that is normally displayedcan anybody please assist me...
  5. my taskbar icons are not showing preview when i hover over them

my taskbar icons are not showing preview when i hover over them: hello,my taskbar icons have stopped showing the preview when i hover over them the little window that is normally displayedcan anybody please assist me...
  6. my taskbar icons are not showing preview when i hover over them

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Icons start duplicating on taskbar when i hover over them and When i open chrome the blue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons start duplicating on taskbar when i hover over them and When i open chrome the blue...: So i have these very irritating issues and I read that I can do a normal startup but it is not allowing me to . Please help its urgent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-start-duplicating-on-taskbar-when-i-hover/e8a958b6-ca1d-4ea2-8f92-f45b8ee53dcd
  8. Icons start duplicating on taskbar when i hover over them and When i open chrome the blue...

Icons start duplicating on taskbar when i hover over them and When i open chrome the blue...: So i have these very irritating issues and I read that I can do a normal startup but it is not allowing me to . Please help its urgent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-start-duplicating-on-taskbar-when-i-hover/e8a958b6-ca1d-4ea2-8f92-f45b8ee53dcd
  9. Tabs disappear when i hover over them

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tabs disappear when i hover over them: When i move my mouse or use the touchpad and move the cursor over a window like powerpoint it immideatly shrinks. To work around this i have to make sure that only the application i want to use is open and i cant have multiple ones open at the same time. How do i fix this?...
  10. Edge creates a duplicate icon on the taskbar when I open it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge creates a duplicate icon on the taskbar when I open it.: I'm using Chromium Edge. When I pin it it to the taskbar, no matter from where, it doesn't work correctly. When I click Edge on the taskbar it creates another Edge icon which is where the actual window is. So there's two Edge icons on the taskbar when I have Edge open. I...