Windows 10: Icons started dissapear

Discus and support Icons started dissapear in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! I was searching for an UWP app and then its icon was not there. It was like a corrupted photo icon in the explorer. Im running Windows 10, build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ȘTEF, Apr 21, 2021.

1. ȘTEF Win User

Icons started dissapear

Hi! I was searching for an UWP app and then its icon was not there. It was like a corrupted photo icon in the explorer. Im running Windows 10, build 2H02. Only when I search them are like that. When I have in the taskbar pinned, they are normal. Icons started dissapear 494069f3-2ae1-44ad-a216-2e3318ec54a1?upload=true.png Icons started dissapear 288c2023-6cad-4b10-b622-ce6ba5d6659c?upload=true.png Can someone help me to resolve this problem?

:)

ȘTEF, Apr 21, 2021

2. Telephone icon dissapeared on Lumia

The telephone icon has dissapeared oon my Lumia 800 phone. Also I do not have any phone list and can only make calls to numbers saved as contact.

JohanB_007, Apr 21, 2021
  3. icons on desktop dissapeared

Hi,

I think you are right clicking from the Start menu desktop and I suggest you to right click from the conventional desktop not the desktop you see when you press the Start menu. And perform the actions. You may aslo drag and drop the applications
    as suggested, to do so,

• Click on the Start menu.

• Select All Apps.

• Select the apps you want to in to the desktop and drag the icons to the desktop.
    Please do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Apr 21, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Icons started dissapear

missing icons in start menu

Hi Wickiwizard,

It is possible that the icon of your apps in Start menu is missing due to a corrupted system files. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only with icons in Start menu?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot problems with Start menu or Cortana.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you follow the suggestion shared by
    Meliton Dec on this thread.
    The given troubleshooting steps will help repair or reset not only missing apps but also lost icon.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

Icons started dissapear

1. Icons started dissapear - Similar Threads - Icons started dissapear

2. Icons on the taskbar dissapear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons on the taskbar dissapear: I have a laptop. And when I'm using another display, my icons on the taskbar disappear. After I click them, they appear again. How to fix it?This problem happens only when i use another display....
  3. Icons on the taskbar dissapear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons on the taskbar dissapear: I have a laptop. And when I'm using another display, my icons on the taskbar disappear. After I click them, they appear again. How to fix it?This problem happens only when i use another display....
  4. The Xbox icon in the Start menu won't dissapear!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Xbox icon in the Start menu won't dissapear!: Hi.I've probably tried every single advice in this Community about Xbox, but to no avail.I am so tired of Xbox and all the other apps I have to live with - Cortana, Edge etc but I have found ways to get rid of these. But the Xbox icon is stubborn, and it simply will not go...
  5. The Xbox icon in the Start menu won't dissapear!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Xbox icon in the Start menu won't dissapear!: Hi.I've probably tried every single advice in this Community about Xbox, but to no avail.I am so tired of Xbox and all the other apps I have to live with - Cortana, Edge etc but I have found ways to get rid of these. But the Xbox icon is stubborn, and it simply will not go...
  6. Icons started dissapear

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Icons started dissapear: Hi! I was searching for an UWP app and then its icon was not there. It was like a corrupted photo icon in the explorer. Im running Windows 10, build 2H02. Only when I search them are like that. When I have in the taskbar pinned, they are normal.[ATTACH][ATTACH]Can someone...
  7. Icons dissapearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons dissapearing: You see i have a hi dpi device 1920x1080 and if i set my scaling to 100% then restart my laptop then all the icon disappear but i want to set my scale to 100% help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-dissapearing/bb15d5f0-2391-4e7f-8dbb-e5c48e194043
  8. desktop icons dissapear with start menu

desktop icons dissapear with start menu: [ATTACH][ATTACH] when windows loads nothing appears, but when i open something or right click on desktop everything appears. sometimes when i open something and minimize it everything goes off again. some one know how to fix this? thanks...
  9. Bluetooth icon dissapeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth icon dissapeared: I had my PC working properly and running version 1803- Windows 64 bits. on 10/10 I had the cumulative update (KB4462919) installed and currently running OS Build 17134.345. I have Bluetooth Mouse & Keyboard combo (MX5000/MX1000) from Logitech which is running properly but...
  10. Dissapearing Icons

Dissapearing Icons: All my windows Icons Such as Windows Defender, Groove Music, Sticky Notes , Microsoft edge, All Microsoft apps are invisible on my task bar, For Example, refer to the attached image, i have tried sfc Scan, DSIM , Deleting Icon Cache from Appdata folder, nothing works. I have...