Windows 10: icons that don't show without going to edge listings ie. on the native short cut page

Discus and support icons that don't show without going to edge listings ie. on the native short cut page in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am having trouble trying to download apps from the windows app store I've tried several times I called a tech this morning case number 1476947014 he... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Robertcauble1, Jul 8, 2019.

1. icons that don't show without going to edge listings ie. on the native short cut page

I am having trouble trying to download apps from the windows app store I've tried several times I called a tech this morning case number 1476947014 he installed them for me example being Alexa it looked as if they where defaulted and installed, but I found out that I should start with going to the account first. Glad to know this could you farther explain why they don't show to me as installed

:)

Robertcauble1, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Oldgye Win User

Dropped short cut

Once again I find myself looking for a long used short cut. Apparently Windows 10 and Bing do not like Yahoo. I downloaded 10 and was comfortable navigating around. The next day, I logged on and Yahoo was among the missing. Easy to go to Windows Edge
    and then to Yahoo, but the program will not right click to a drop down and choices of creating a short cut on the desk top. I tried Mr. Smithers fix to get Google Earth back, but yahoo is not listed in the "Apps' section. Any suggestions. Thank you in advance.

Oldgye, Jul 8, 2019
  3. clokwork Win User
    Desktop short-cut icons and when I go on to Gmail, are far to large a picture can't reduce that size

Orginal Title: desktop error when loading

My desktop short-cut icons and when I go on to Gmail, are far to large a picture to be able to use. Settings are listed as 100%...I can't reduce that size

clokwork, Jul 8, 2019
  4. glynnpt Win User

icons that don't show without going to edge listings ie. on the native short cut page

wrong icons on start page

I have got several Serif programs. The short cuts on the desktop have the correct icons, but those on the start page, pinned tiles and all apps list have only got the Microsoft Paint 3D icon showing. How can I get the correct icons back

glynnpt, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

icons that don't show without going to edge listings ie. on the native short cut page

1. icons that don't show without going to edge listings ie. on the native short cut page - Similar Threads - icons don't show

2. images for short cuts, icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    images for short cuts, icons: When making a short cut for my desktop how do I find more icons to insert as "change icon" It currently only shows "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe". Where are the MS icons or others. I am just looking for an icon for camping, at the moment....
  3. images for short cuts, icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    images for short cuts, icons: When making a short cut for my desktop how do I find more icons to insert as "change icon" It currently only shows "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe". Where are the MS icons or others. I am just looking for an icon for camping, at the moment....
  4. images for short cuts, icons

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Recent files list in short cuts not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent files list in short cuts not working: The recent files list and the pinned file you see when right clicking short cut on task bar quit updating in Quicken and they could not be cleared either. I sought help and was provided a .bat file that cleared both the pinned and the recent list. However, now neither Quicken...
  6. Recent files list in short cuts not working

Recent files list in short cuts not working: The recent files list and the pinned file you see when right clicking short cut on task bar quit updating in Quicken and they could not be cleared either. I sought help and was provided a .bat file that cleared both the pinned and the recent list. However, now neither Quicken...
  7. Recent files list in short cuts not working

8. Files showing as Icons or short cuts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files showing as Icons or short cuts: PDF &/or Picture files I create or copy on my desktop auto show up like Icons or short cuts? How do I stop this from happeining? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-showing-as-icons-or-short-cuts/45c93f55-dd3a-4a40-99f2-3ce5e74f1c65
  9. blurey short cut icons

blurey short cut icons: when I convert a logo to a desktop short cut it becomes blurred even though the original jpeg was not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurey-short-cut-icons/2a1181b7-223b-4da8-98e3-1fc611f6b313
  10. short cuts

short cuts: how do I pin my Microsoft solitaire collection to the desk top? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/short-cuts/bb40b136-3492-4d47-bb30-8431e5f9e4fa