Windows 10: Icons too big in toobar

Discus and support Icons too big in toobar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ho do I fix this without a restart?[ATTACH] On my second monitor, the time font is too large and the taskbar alert icons are fuzzy like they're not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Robert Drouhard, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Icons too big in toobar

Ho do I fix this without a restart? Icons too big in toobar b403db26-e140-4732-8723-51c6dd14c322?upload=true.jpg

On my second monitor, the time font is too large and the taskbar alert icons are fuzzy like they're not scaling correctly:

Icons too big in toobar 4fd14e28-0d34-4875-8c01-4cfa23289a46?upload=true.jpg

Problem occurs when I dock my laptop. Have had the same issue with a Surface laptop dock and my new Dell with a Dell dock - so it's not hardware related.

Undocking and redocking doesn't solve the issue. The only fix is restarting.

:)

Robert Drouhard, Feb 15, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 15, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

Icons too big in toobar

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

Thema:

Icons too big in toobar

1. Icons too big in toobar - Similar Threads - Icons too big

2. Taskbar Icons too big and other problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Icons too big and other problems.: Hi, when I had installed Windows 10 on my Computer My taskbar icons were HUGE. Here is the screenshot,for u guys it may not look like its big, but in my screen its huge, and when i try to record my cursor looks like as if it was recorded in 720p, and my display is 1080p with...
  3. Taskbar Icons too big and other problems.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Icons too big and other problems.: Hi, when I had installed Windows 10 on my Computer My taskbar icons were HUGE. Here is the screenshot,for u guys it may not look like its big, but in my screen its huge, and when i try to record my cursor looks like as if it was recorded in 720p, and my display is 1080p with...
  4. Taskbar Icons too big and other problems.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Taskbar icons too big

Taskbar icons too big: Hi how can i make the icons on the taskbar smaller that 100% It too big for me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icons-too-big/1da51358-a31a-43e5-86cf-f6ed5bad50b4
  6. Windows 10 desktop icons too big/wide

Windows 10 desktop icons too big/wide: When windows starts all icons and new window I open have become too big/wide to fit screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-desktop-icons-too-bigwide/e6a097ea-4da2-4b77-9578-22501584e5c2
  7. Whatsapp (UWP) icon too big on start menu.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whatsapp (UWP) icon too big on start menu.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/aryaman16 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lnejsg/whatsapp_uwp_icon_too_big_on_start_menu/
  8. Text too big for icons and in programs

Text too big for icons and in programs: The text size has just randomly enlarged for all my files and folders and in programmes such as Microsoft Word: the ribbon/toolbar at the top of a Word document has enlarged. The text written on internet tabs as well ahs got bigger. In settings: I have changed display...
  9. My desktop icons and words are too big.

My desktop icons and words are too big.: My desktop icons and words are too big, may you put it back to normal size, please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-desktop-icons-and-words-are-too-big/e03567bf-16a1-4b41-ad5f-fecc5f684737
  10. icons on the display are way too big

icons on the display are way too big: After the last update the icons on the display are way too big, how can I change them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-on-the-display-are-way-too-big/b1d1845e-2c33-4f7d-9d1a-ae499f0f3015