Windows 10: Icons with Storage box on them?

Discus and support Icons with Storage box on them? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm getting files from an old drive (locked with bitlocker) and came across some files that have what looks like a Storage Box on them. I have NO idea... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Emberie, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Icons with Storage box on them?

I'm getting files from an old drive (locked with bitlocker) and came across some files that have what looks like a Storage Box on them. I have NO idea what this means and googles not much help either. I can't move or delete these files. Any ideas?

https://i.imgur.com/s2738xq.png

submitted by /u/Emberie
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Emberie, Aug 8, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 8, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Aug 8, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Icons with Storage box on them?

Search Box Reduced to Magnifying Glass Icon

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings to show the search icon.

• Right click on the search bar

• Click on search

• Check show search icon
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

Icons with Storage box on them?

1. Icons with Storage box on them? - Similar Threads - Icons Storage box

2. Search box blurry icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search box blurry icons: Hi there. So the search bar of my windows 11 laptop looks like this and the icons seem a little bit off like they kind of have a bad resolution and I don't like it. I don't know if it’s a bug or something....
  3. Search box blurry icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search box blurry icons: Hi there. So the search bar of my windows 11 laptop looks like this and the icons seem a little bit off like they kind of have a bad resolution and I don't like it. I don't know if it’s a bug or something....
  4. Brown box icons on files and I cannot open any of them!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brown box icons on files and I cannot open any of them!: Hi, Can someone please explain why most of my files have this brown box icon image below on them and therefore won't allow me to open the file? I get an error message in excel and word image below and adobe PDFs just don't do anything at all. Ever since I updated to Windows...
  5. Brown box icons on files and I cannot open any of them!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brown box icons on files and I cannot open any of them!: Hi, Can someone please explain why most of my files have this brown box icon image below on them and therefore won't allow me to open the file? I get an error message in excel and word image below and adobe PDFs just don't do anything at all. Ever since I updated to Windows...
  6. Black box over icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Black box over icons: Hi, I have this problem where I navigate to a folder and there are big black boxes over my icons. I've tried deleting IconCache.db in the AppData\Local folder, but it didn't work. Can someone help? Thanks [ATTACH]...
  7. Desktop Icons - White Box

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Icons - White Box: a little white box has appeared on my desktop in my icons. When I click on an icon the box ticks but I have to tick again to open the link. Its a minor annoyance, but how do I get rid? I think it might have been something to do with winaerotweak but unsure. [img] 173497
  8. Why these icons appear as boxes???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why these icons appear as boxes???: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sameera__madushan_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g41w25/why_these_icons_appear_as_boxes/
  9. Icons are changed into box outline

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons are changed into box outline: Hello, After last update of my windows some of windows icons like network icon in Notification bar and all icons of windows security Virus & Threat Protection, Account Protection,..... are converted in a blue outlined box...i have concerned about may it affected with virus...
  10. Icons with grey X on them

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icons with grey X on them: Someone help me, i dont know what i did wrong, it looks like this. https://gyazo.com/64e07d3a718d13740257f9a01922b565 submitted by /u/MattNotes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fkyqx0/icons_with_grey_x_on_them/