Windows 10: icons within my email disappeared -

Discus and support icons within my email disappeared - in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; the icons at the bottom of my email disappeared - I have no bold no font size - no attachment symbol - nothing I think they might have disappeared... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SandyRosenthal, Oct 4, 2019.

1. icons within my email disappeared -

the icons at the bottom of my email disappeared - I have no bold no font size - no attachment symbol - nothing I think they might have disappeared when I updated windows. How do I find these and put them back in my email?

Thanks for your help.

:)

SandyRosenthal, Oct 4, 2019

2. My email icon has disappeared. I have Windows 10.

Hi Belle,

There are a lot of reasons why your email icon disappeared. To isolate your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Which email are you referring to?
    • When was the last time you were able to access your email?
    • Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?

Regards.

Michael Gall, Oct 4, 2019
  3. Tray icon disappears

I've been experiencing since the installation of Windows XP SP2 on multiple machines with the ATITool Tray Icon disappearing upon load at system startup. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. Enabling or Disabling the "Hide Inactive (tray) Icons" WinXP menu option doesn't have any effect. The only way to open ATITool after it has loaded is to go through the start menu to open it again. I have "minimize on close" selected in ATITool. When closing ATITool, you see it make the motions of minimizing to the tray area but no icon is displayed. Any ideas?

djshowergel, Oct 4, 2019
  4. icons within my email disappeared -

Icons have disappeared

Hi Robert,

Missing icons after a recent Windows update can be due to the changes made in your PC Settings while updating.
    Before we proceed with any troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you make sure that
    Show Desktop icons is enabled. Here's how:

• Right-click on the empty area on your desktop.
    • Choose View and you should see Show Desktop icons option.
    • Try checking and unchecking Show Desktop icons option a few times but remember to leave this option checked.

Should the issue persists, you can turn off tablet mode. Windows 10 is designed to work with touchscreen devices and touchscreen monitors and it comes with tablet mode that optimizes Windows 10 for touchscreen devices. apparently using tablet mode can sometimes
    cause your icons to disappear so let’s see how we can turn off tablet mode. Follow the steps below to turn off tablet mode:

• Open Settings > System and choose Tablet mode from the left.
    • Locate the Make Windows more touch-friendly when using your device as a tablet and set it to off.
    • Your desktop icons should now appear. If that doesn’t work, try turning on and off Tablet mode a few times.

Keep us posted on how it goes.

Jennifer Bri, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

icons within my email disappeared -

1. icons within my email disappeared - - Similar Threads - icons within email

2. The icon on my toolbar disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The icon on my toolbar disappear: The icon on my toolbar disappear, it exist but doesn't show up.I have restarted the Windows, still the same.Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-icon-on-my-toolbar-disappear/93b1e3bd-fc42-4e9a-8f45-a99ba0b5bb1c
  3. pop ups within emails.

pop ups within emails.: turn this damn "feature" off already!!! i read this problem has existed back for several years now. it is 2021 and your brilliant minds haven't figured out that this "feature" needs to go away? enough already! if i hover over a link, i don't give a damn what the "magic"...
  4. My email address within MS

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My email address within MS: I changed my email address a few years ago when I loaded Win 10 and now only use gmail. MS has been working fine but still refers to old address on some logins. For example my MS Verification for login is wrong, I am unable to login to MS Store and now, more importantly, I...
  5. Icons in windows explorer disappear within a few seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icons in windows explorer disappear within a few seconds: Hello, have windows 10. My Windows Explorer was showing the icons and folders properly until recently. Windows Explorer suddenly stopped showing the icons and folders and shows empty boxes. I tried unchecking the box that says "always show icons never thumbnails" in the...
  6. Emails disappearing,

Emails disappearing,: I have Outlook running on laptop, sync to iPad and iPhone If I read on iPad it removes from all devices, I dont have any rules in place . Appreciate a suggestion Brian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-disappearing/0ed942c1-393b-490b-b0ba-cd36ba8f7f5b
  7. Email from PC disappears from screen within seconds of opening.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email from PC disappears from screen within seconds of opening.: Email from PC disappears from screen within seconds of opening. I am using Windows 10. It will not stay on to view emails. I can view email from iphone and ipad. Help!!...
  8. My emails are disappearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    My emails are disappearing: I have only just started using Mail and Windows 10 and have realised that after 30 days my emails are disappearing. If I use the Search function I am able to find older emails that have disappeared but I cant remember every email that I have ever received and the keywords to...
  9. Email has disappeared, icons have disappeared.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email has disappeared, icons have disappeared.: Windows 10 is not my friend. After closing laptop down and restarting the following day, most icons have disappeared (they were on the bottom of screen) and among the one that disappeared was my email, I can not get to my email anymore. I looked in as many places as I...
  10. My Icons Disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Icons Disappeared: I like icons. I have a whole display panel dedicated to icons. I "upgraded" from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro on the 27th, and things have been relatively smooth. However, earlier today I shut down my machine by pressing the power button (after all apparent apps were closed) and I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my email delete icon has dissapeared