Windows 10: Icons?!?!?!

Discus and support Icons?!?!?! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to resize icons anywhere/globally in system, namely ThunderBird, MSWord 2002, Explorer,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JulieLou42, May 26, 2019.

1. Icons?!?!?!

How to resize icons anywhere/globally in system, namely ThunderBird, MSWord 2002, Explorer,

:)

JulieLou42, May 26, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 26, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 26, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

Icons?!?!?!

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

Thema:

Icons?!?!?!

1. Icons?!?!?! - Similar Threads - Icons

2. System tray got error cause system icon missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    System tray got error cause system icon missing: Dear all folk, I have a problem which caused once already from my last time reset my Window. the System tray suddenly occured a "gap" between the system icons and the language icon which caused some system icon is hidden. The system icon wasn't disappeared as when I pull...
  3. How do I keep programs from re-organizing my desktop icons?

How do I keep programs from re-organizing my desktop icons?: How do I keep programs from re-organizing my desktop icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-keep-programs-from-re-organizing-my/0d858f14-5ba6-49bb-9ac1-ea96843a2104
  4. Minecraft: Icon For Player On Map That Isn't In The Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Icon For Player On Map That Isn't In The Game: In Minecraft Windows 10, on my maps there is another icon for a player other than me. I am playing by myself. When I go to where it is on the map, there is nobody there. Is this a glitch, and, if so, can it be fixed? Or is it something else?...
  5. why show task view button hide edge icon ?

in Browsers and Email
    why show task view button hide edge icon ?: hi all why show task view button hide edge icon ? for no reason at all after installing may update windows 10 1903 pro 32bit system i have noticed that my edge icons is not appearing on the taskbar but when i right click thre taskbak and click hide task view buton edge...
  6. icons

icons: did a clean install. the first couple programs put an icon on the desktop as instructed, the remaining programs will not put an icon on the desktop even though it is told to do so, how do I fix so that next programs to be installed have their icon's installed....
  7. Wrong Word Icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wrong Word Icon: Running Windows 10 Pro 1809 and Office 2016 and my MS word icon looks like this [ATTACH] All my other Office icons are correct and this is bugging me. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get my word documents to show the proper icon. I've renamed the icon cache to...
  8. why show task view button hide edge icon ?

in Windows 10 Support
    why show task view button hide edge icon ?: hi all why show task view button hide edge icon ? for no reason at all after installing may update windows 10 1903 pro 32bit system i have noticed that my edge icons is not appearing on the taskbar but when i right click thre taskbak and click hide task view buton edge...
  9. Win 10 Problem for a while - Progranm icon on lower taskbar sometimes do not work-don't...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Problem for a while - Progranm icon on lower taskbar sometimes do not work-don't...: Hi, I have Win 10 1809 although this has been happening for a couple of years now. I thought it was the monitor so changed it, the graphics card so changed it, the PC itself so changed it and every update to Win it is still the same. When the program say Firefox is...
  10. Why is there no option to turn on an Internet icon on my task bar? Windows 10

Why is there no option to turn on an Internet icon on my task bar? Windows 10: The Internet icon appears on my lower right side only BEFORE I sign into my computer. After I sign in, it disappears. There is no option to turn on that icon on my Desk Top computer (Windows 10), but there is one on my laptop computer that also has Windows 10. Why?...