Windows 10: Icons

Discus and support Icons in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi , Mp4 thumbnail are not shown on icons , suddenly ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons/3859597e-117f-47e4-919e-1deb6690b1e0" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HB1PC3, Sep 1, 2019.

1. HB1PC3 Win User

Icons

Hi , Mp4 thumbnail are not shown on icons , suddenly ?

:)

HB1PC3, Sep 1, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

Icons

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

Naki, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Icons

1. Icons - Similar Threads - Icons

2. pinned icons in taskbar are hidden or not visible

in Windows 10 Customization
    pinned icons in taskbar are hidden or not visible: hi there, after an update my pinned icons in the taskbar like windows explorer, internet explorer, and pinned icons like chrome and other stuff which is present on the left-hand bottom as u know are not visible only Cortana and start menu icon and search icon is...
  3. I've suddenly lost my icons. Oh, the labels are still visible, but no pictures to go with.

I've suddenly lost my icons. Oh, the labels are still visible, but no pictures to go with.: As I said, no pictures. After a short shutdown for a shower, and reboot half-an-hour later, I was greeted by a screen showing only labels....
  4. Some shortcut icons appear as blank pages

Some shortcut icons appear as blank pages: I have mostly shortcuts to PowerPoint files on my desktop. When I create the shortcuts by right clicking on the file, selecting create a shortcut, and then dragging the shortcut onto the desktop, more often than not the shortcut icon on the desktop appears as just a blank...
  5. How do I make my app display SMALLER , i cant remeber how to do it and the icons are to big.

How do I make my app display SMALLER , i cant remeber how to do it and the icons are to big.: My desk top icons need to be reduced. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-app-display-smaller-i-cant/8d0f1919-a003-4afe-bdbc-0fa5701cb0f7
  6. start menu icons

start menu icons: i cant find device manager in my start menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-icons/40c0c03f-2017-4eb3-b738-223214b66240
  7. Icons for open applications do not show up on the task bar. Windows 10

Icons for open applications do not show up on the task bar. Windows 10: Icons for open applications do not show up on the task bar. Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-for-open-applications-do-not-show-up-on-the/6d98c141-966d-4ee1-b9f7-510dde5b71b6
  8. personal Icons on the desktop, how do I

personal Icons on the desktop, how do I: put my own icons on the desktop . how is it done ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personal-icons-on-the-desktop-how-do-i/7118c697-98ad-45df-8491-058d339c0324
  9. Folder Icons reset to default and now not able to be changed back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder Icons reset to default and now not able to be changed back: I love the ability to change folder icons and used this function widely, however just yesterday (Oct 2019) all my folder icons reset to the default yellow folder image and now I am not able to change them back....
  10. Windows 10 lost and icons including Dashlane

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 lost and icons including Dashlane: I turned on my laptop yesterday to find Windows 10 gone and replaced by Windows 7 and the loss of most of my files along with Dashlane. I had protection to my computer and there were no issues. I have tried everything to recover what was lost but have been unsuccessful and am...