Windows 10: Icons

Discus and support Icons in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just bought a new computer (Dell PC) with Windows 10. I find that when the computer is idle for some time, the icons disappear and the screen becomes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Justin42, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Justin42 Win User

Icons

I just bought a new computer (Dell PC) with Windows 10. I find that when the computer is idle for some time, the icons disappear and the screen becomes inoperable. The only solution I've found so far is reboot. That can't be right! Am I doing something wrong or is this something that can be fixed?

And now I find rebooting doesn't work. After the reboot I just get the wallpaper without icons and inability to use the screen.

:)

Justin42, Jun 14, 2016

2. 5800: program icon gone (not moved..)

since i accidentally deleted files in the private folder, i can no longer open programmes installed on the memory card: their icons are gone (not moved, but disappeared)!

How can i open program without icon? Program IS installed, PCsuite detects it.

How can i get back the icons?

icons---01, Jun 14, 2016
  3. program icons gone

i accidentally deleted my "private" folder on my 5800. Now the icons for google maps and alternate reader are gone. PCSuite shows them as installed and i can see the program files while connected to the pc. The symbols are not just moved, i checked. I
    also restarted the phone and used the *#7370# trick. Pls help, i need these programs...

icons---01, Jun 14, 2016
  4. Molyy Win User

Icons

Maybe your system is entirely affected by virus and you need a good antivirus to clean that up.

Molyy, Jun 15, 2016
  5. Justin42 Win User
    Computer is brand new. Protected by McAfee. Which shows no viruses.

Justin42, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Icons

1. Icons - Similar Threads - Icons

2. does anyone know what this icon is? when i click the up arrow in the task bar i get a page...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does anyone know what this icon is? when i click the up arrow in the task bar i get a page...: does anyone know what this icon is? when i click the up arrow in the task bar i get a page full of them that then slowly remove themselves and then goes away.s...
  3. does anyone know what this icon is? when i click the up arrow in the task bar i get a page...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    does anyone know what this icon is? when i click the up arrow in the task bar i get a page...: does anyone know what this icon is? when i click the up arrow in the task bar i get a page full of them that then slowly remove themselves and then goes away.s...
  4. does anyone know what this icon is? when i click the up arrow in the task bar i get a page...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very...: What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very much in my day to day work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-heck-happened-to-the-ruler-tool-in-my/3a75a6e2-384b-4d2d-9e80-677174ea2f08
  6. What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very...

What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very...: What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very much in my day to day work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-heck-happened-to-the-ruler-tool-in-my/3a75a6e2-384b-4d2d-9e80-677174ea2f08
  7. Windows defender icon missing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender icon missing: The windows defender icon which well as far as i remember is always there in the show hidden icons tab but now it isnt i remember turning off smth called show defender icon in task manager from startup when i went to check it wasnt there except that everthing is working top...
  8. Windows defender icon missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender icon missing: The windows defender icon which well as far as i remember is always there in the show hidden icons tab but now it isnt i remember turning off smth called show defender icon in task manager from startup when i went to check it wasnt there except that everthing is working top...
  9. Windows defender icon missing

10. Just deleted a bunch of useless files in my downloads folder and now the some of my icons...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just deleted a bunch of useless files in my downloads folder and now the some of my icons...: Just recently, I took the time to declutter my downloads folder by deleting a bunch of unnecessary files. However, it seems that as a consequence, some of my icons’ textures have gone missing. Now I’m wondering what steps I should take to address this issue....