Windows 10: icrosoft basic display adapter driver update

Discus and support icrosoft basic display adapter driver update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; icrosoft basic display adapter driver download windows 10 64 bit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by anilverma4, Jul 17, 2022.

1. icrosoft basic display adapter driver update

icrosoft basic display adapter driver download windows 10 64 bit

:)

anilverma4, Jul 17, 2022

2. The graphics driver shows as “Microsoft Basic Display Adapter” after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi,

With regard to your query, your Display Adapter is listed as Microsoft Basic Display Adapter instead of the correct driver name. If you have recently update your display card driver, and this problem comes along, what we can try to do here is to roll the
    display adapter's driver back to it's previous version.

Please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter's category, and right-click Microsoft Basic Display Adapter, select
      Properties.
    • Under Driver tab, choose Roll Back
      Driver.

If rolling back the driver is unavailable, update the display driver manually.

• In Device Manager, expand Display
      adapter's category and right-click Microsoft Basic
      Display Adapter, and select Properties.
    • Under Driver tab, choose Update Driver.
    • Select Browser my computer for driver software.
    • Click the Browse button, then navigate to the folder where you place the downloaded display card driver setup file.
    • Reboot the computer for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jul 17, 2022
  3. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Jul 17, 2022
  4. icrosoft basic display adapter driver update

Problem updating Microsoft basic display adapter

No. These are the steps i used.

1 I opened my computer

2. Clicked on properties

3. Opened device manager

4. Clicked on display adapter

5. Then i ooened Microsoft basic display adapter

6. Then i clicked on update driver.

Then i clicked on search automatically

SamuelLarbi1#, Jul 17, 2022
Thema:

icrosoft basic display adapter driver update

1. icrosoft basic display adapter driver update - Similar Threads - icrosoft basic display

2. basic display adapter drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    basic display adapter drivers: How can I update the driver for the basic display adapter windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/basic-display-adapter-drivers/b5adc157-a44f-4366-ae17-6342d8c362ef
  3. basic display adapter drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    basic display adapter drivers: How can I update the driver for the basic display adapter windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/basic-display-adapter-drivers/b5adc157-a44f-4366-ae17-6342d8c362ef
  4. basic display adapter drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. icrosoft basic display adapter driver update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    icrosoft basic display adapter driver update: icrosoft basic display adapter driver download windows 10 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icrosoft-basic-display-adapter-driver-update/ad537ddb-534a-4ece-ade7-426011c10b43
  6. icrosoft basic display adapter driver update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    icrosoft basic display adapter driver update: icrosoft basic display adapter driver download windows 10 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icrosoft-basic-display-adapter-driver-update/ad537ddb-534a-4ece-ade7-426011c10b43
  7. Microsoft Basic Display Adapter Driver update or help with!

Microsoft Basic Display Adapter Driver update or help with!: Asus laptop Windows 10 Home 64bin Operation system! The latest updates is installed in 2021-06-08 with Windows 10 20H2 Display adapter: Microsoft Basic Display Adapter Driver version 10.0.19041.868 I have a problem with hardware acceleration options that are not...
  8. Problem updating Microsoft basic display adapter

Problem updating Microsoft basic display adapter: Please I need help. Anytime I try to update my display adapter, the screen start to shake with some wavy lines and some sound. I've tried several times and that's what happens every day. After it has finished downloading, it start to install but during the installation, the...
  9. Microsoft basic display adapter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft basic display adapter: The name of GPU is not shown in device manager, it's showing MICROSOFT BASIC DISPLAY ADAPTER. And when I try to upgrade GPU DRIVERS it's told best drivers are already installed. And Nvidia installer cannot continue is also being written when I try to install it by Nvidia...
  10. Microsoft Basic Display Adapter

Microsoft Basic Display Adapter: I have a GTX 1050ti but device manager shows Microsoft Basic Display Adapter i tried updating it but it didn't work i tried updating my OS to Windows 10 but it still shows "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter" i tried plugging my graphics card to other computers it works but it...