Windows 10: ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.Zip.Exception:Cannot Findcentral directory

Discus and support ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.Zip.Exception:Cannot Findcentral directory in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all. I’m trying to install multiple zipped folders into a flight simulator but I receive the error message below. Any help greatly received. 122561 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by slipstream, Nov 29, 2018.

1. ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.Zip.Exception:Cannot Findcentral directory

Hi all.

I’m trying to install multiple zipped folders into a flight simulator but I receive the error message below. Any help greatly received.

:)

slipstream, Nov 29, 2018

2. 7 Zip or WinRAR?

The only thing that I don't like about 7-Zip is its Windows 95-vintage graphics. Fortunately, there's a solution for that: 7-Zip Theme Manager.

• Toolbar themes - change the look of the toolbar in 7-Zip.
    • Filetype themes - change the Windows icons for archive files.
    • 90 toolbar themes and 22 filetype themes to choose from.
    • Changing the SFX-icon (self-extracting archive) is now possible.
    Be sure to grab the 2.1.1. Hotfix to mod any version of 7-Zip from 9.23 to the present release (15.12 as of the time of this post).

Static~Charge, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    .zip can't be set to File Explorer

Hello Kathleen,

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Default programs
      in the search bar and press enter

• Click on choose default programs by file type

• Select .zip
      and select File Explorer
    Also you can visit the below link Zip and unzip files.
    (Steps applies to Windows 10).

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows-8/zip-unzip-files

Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Nov 29, 2018
  4. ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.Zip.Exception:Cannot Findcentral directory

Windows 10 Zip functions

I am using Windows 10 and trying to create a zip file. I followed the usual steps of selecting a file, right-click, hover on Send To, and then select the Zip option to compress the file. However, there isn't an option for using the Zip function. It is missing.
    I then used File Explorer and found the Zip function on the ribbon, but the function doesn't work. I select the file and click on the Zip icon. Nothing happens, no error message, no file creation, nada.

Any suggestions on how to remedy this problem would be appreciated...greatly!

SteveC-978, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.Zip.Exception:Cannot Findcentral directory

1. ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.Zip.Exception:Cannot Findcentral directory - Similar Threads - ICSharpCode SharpZipLib Zip

2. ZIP Utility

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ZIP Utility: Used to right click on directory then SEND TO the compress file. Get to send to and press compres file but nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zip-utility/0d7d5ea7-2861-4fb5-b006-38e65802176d"
  3. zip file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    zip file: how do I open a zip file that has been saved in notepad to actual text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/zip-file/ea1a4518-73ad-4975-8639-d9bbe2b4f5e7
  4. Win Zip

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win Zip: Everytime I right click and try to open a zipped file, I get a pop up from Win Zip asking me to buy the program. I regularly get this pop up when I start my computer asking me to buy and upgrade. I thought you could unzip files in Windows 10 without buying a separate...
  5. Cannot download zip files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot download zip files: Cannot download .zip files, click on them brings up a blank page. 50775
  6. corrupted zip file

in Windows 10 Support
    corrupted zip file: I was creating a zip archive with a password. Inside the archive there's a file, let's name it 123.exe. I zip it and add pass. Then I enter the archive to rename the file, accidentally erase the .exe part. Now the file is corrupted and I tried to repair archive, but access...
  7. zip to folder

in Windows 10 Support
    zip to folder: How do you change compressed (zip) folders into regular folders with out loosing anything? I downloaded a bunch of stuff and it is all in zip folders. Is there a reason I should keep them zipped, I have plenty of space. 43464
  8. Extracting Zip Files

in Windows 10 Support
    Extracting Zip Files: Hi People, Newbie here. As the title suggests I am having a problem unzipping downloaded files on my HP Envy laptop. which has windows 10 version 1511 (build 10586.36) it appears to start the process but just hangs at 99% and will remain there for the rest of the day....
  9. Zips files will not open

in Windows 10 Support
    Zips files will not open: I recently upgraded to Windows10 on my desktop Dell. Last week I attempted to unzip some files & open .tif files that had been saved when I was still running Windows 8.1. Previous to the upgraded I never had a issue unzipping these files and they are always from the same...
  10. zip folder

in Windows 10 Support
    zip folder: Does Ten create zip folder automatically depend on size of files? Ten made zip folder when I made new folder and saved three pictures. 82121