Windows 10: ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.Zip.Exception:Cannot Findcentral directory

Discus and support ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.Zip.Exception:Cannot Findcentral directory in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all. I’m trying to install multiple zipped folders into a flight simulator but I receive the error message below. Any help greatly received. 122561 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by slipstream, Nov 29, 2018.

1. ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.Zip.Exception:Cannot Findcentral directory

Hi all.

I’m trying to install multiple zipped folders into a flight simulator but I receive the error message below. Any help greatly received.

:)

slipstream, Nov 29, 2018

2. 7 Zip or WinRAR?

The only thing that I don't like about 7-Zip is its Windows 95-vintage graphics. Fortunately, there's a solution for that: 7-Zip Theme Manager.

• Toolbar themes - change the look of the toolbar in 7-Zip.
    • Filetype themes - change the Windows icons for archive files.
    • 90 toolbar themes and 22 filetype themes to choose from.
    • Changing the SFX-icon (self-extracting archive) is now possible.
    Be sure to grab the 2.1.1. Hotfix to mod any version of 7-Zip from 9.23 to the present release (15.12 as of the time of this post).

Static~Charge, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    .zip can't be set to File Explorer

Hello Kathleen,

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Default programs
      in the search bar and press enter

• Click on choose default programs by file type

• Select .zip
      and select File Explorer
    Also you can visit the below link Zip and unzip files.
    (Steps applies to Windows 10).

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows-8/zip-unzip-files

Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Nov 29, 2018
  4. ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.Zip.Exception:Cannot Findcentral directory

Windows 10 Zip functions

I am using Windows 10 and trying to create a zip file. I followed the usual steps of selecting a file, right-click, hover on Send To, and then select the Zip option to compress the file. However, there isn't an option for using the Zip function. It is missing.
    I then used File Explorer and found the Zip function on the ribbon, but the function doesn't work. I select the file and click on the Zip icon. Nothing happens, no error message, no file creation, nada.

Any suggestions on how to remedy this problem would be appreciated...greatly!

SteveC-978, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.Zip.Exception:Cannot Findcentral directory

1. ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.Zip.Exception:Cannot Findcentral directory - Similar Threads - ICSharpCode SharpZipLib Zip

2. file cannot be zipped

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file cannot be zipped: why does a warning message appear when I try to zip a file "file cannot be compressed as it includes characters that cannot be used in a compressed folder, such as T but the T icon is a small thing that sits lower down on the line of text. please help me try to resolve this...
  3. file cannot be zipped

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file cannot be zipped: why does a warning message appear when I try to zip a file "file cannot be compressed as it includes characters that cannot be used in a compressed folder, such as T but the T icon is a small thing that sits lower down on the line of text. please help me try to resolve this...
  4. file cannot be zipped

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot compress to ZIP file because of directory name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot compress to ZIP file because of directory name: Hi, I cannot zip files because the directory name for my desktop is Chinese: . I tried renaming this directory to English, but ended up creating an entirely new desktop. Now, I have two desktops as shown below:Furthermore, I still cannot zip files because the desktop name...
  6. Cannot compress to ZIP file because of directory name

Cannot compress to ZIP file because of directory name: Hi, I cannot zip files because the directory name for my desktop is Chinese: . I tried renaming this directory to English, but ended up creating an entirely new desktop. Now, I have two desktops as shown below:Furthermore, I still cannot zip files because the desktop name...
  7. .zip

.zip: For some reason, I cannot extract, and the computer does not make a folder automatically. Here is the demonstration of what happens. [IMG] Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zip/bc37405d-d601-4357-861e-f958ab2d7122
  8. Cannot zip a file

Cannot zip a file: For some dumb reason I can't zip up my file of a project. I clicked the option to send that file into a compressed zipped file but it wouldn't carry that option out, as if I never clicked the option. What the fluff is going on???...
  9. Cannot open zip files

Cannot open zip files: So I've read some other posts, and tried some of the solutions and it still hasn't brought me closer to opening a zip file. I have Windows 10 Home. Not sure what else would be pertinent to include, but let me know if there is something. I have made sure my Windows is...
  10. Cannot download zip files

Cannot download zip files: Cannot download .zip files, click on them brings up a blank page. 50775

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sharpziplib cannot find central directory

2. Cannot find central directory at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipFile.ReadEntries()