Windows 10: ICT services manager.

Discus and support ICT services manager. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, microsoft, I have good news, my ICT services manager is joining my school in a week so i can finally get these UAC issues sorted out. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by (18Jamie.Jones), Nov 15, 2019.

1. ICT services manager.

Hello, microsoft,

I have good news, my ICT services manager is joining my school in a week so i can finally get these UAC issues sorted out.

This will mean fewer posts (if any) of my windows update failing.

I want to share the good news, please keep this on the community.

Not to be rude, but this is all true.

Jamie.

ICT services manager. :)

:)

(18Jamie.Jones), Nov 15, 2019

2. Unable to Connect to Logical Disk Manager Service Error in Computer Management

WELL, I'll be an "S.O.B."! I got it... lol, just now!

Apparently, & I am going to record this & BOOKMARK/FAV it in my webbrowsers as "HOW TO FIX LOGICAL DISK MANAGER HASSLES" (lol), it is SOMETHING in my services!

You need THIS list of them running (provided you have them online that is, some OS won't have SOME of these (this is Windows Server 2003) & some are 3rd party & won't matter):

ICT services manager. SERVICESNEEDEDFORLOGICALDISKMGT2SERVICES.jpg

* NO SAFE MODE REQUIRED - THIS FIXED IT, PURELY SERVICES RELATED... oddly, no "dependencies" other than the ones the services need (RPC & Plug n Play) are listed in the 2 services for Logical Disk Management... it's like MS missed (somehow) the fact that there IS other dependencies on other services than what they list!

That list above is PROBABLY "overkill" & it is only a fraction of that list above, but the point is there... with ALL of those active? Logical Disk Manager "gets its act together" again & works!

APK

P.S.=> BRB, with screenshot of services & their startup status needed for this to work, in case anyone else hits this... it is a real you-know-what if you can't get to a disk to format it, lol... so, recording it for everyone's sake! apk

Alec§taar, Nov 15, 2019
  3. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Nov 15, 2019
  4. ICT services manager.

Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

ICT services manager.

1. ICT services manager. - Similar Threads - ICT services manager

2. Service Control Manager 7001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Control Manager 7001: Служба RasMan являеться зависимой от службы SstpSvc которую не удалось запустить из за ошибки Операция успешно завершена - <System><Provider Name="Service Control Manager" Guid="{555908d1-a6d7-4695-8e1e-26931d2012f4}" EventSourceName="Service Control Manager" /><EventID...
  3. Service Control Manager 7001

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service Control Manager 7001: Служба RasMan являеться зависимой от службы SstpSvc которую не удалось запустить из за ошибки Операция успешно завершена - <System><Provider Name="Service Control Manager" Guid="{555908d1-a6d7-4695-8e1e-26931d2012f4}" EventSourceName="Service Control Manager" /><EventID...
  4. Service Control manager 4007

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Service Control manager 4007: PC: 108500K stock 4800mhz 2x16GB DDR4 GSKILL 3000 XMP Aorus Z490 Pro Ax Rtx Gigabyte 3090 Gaming OC stock Seasonic Tx-850 Prime Titanium Windows 10 up to date newest drivers Hey guys again. . I have a question. I left for 2 hours Quake 2 with RTX settings on 1440P. No...
  5. Service host: windows management

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Service host: windows management: Hi, I know someone has already asked it but I am not good with computers and I didn't fully understand the answers. I have just reinstalled Windows 10 because I had some problems,vthe pc was very slow and at the certain point it stopped working. Even if I reinstalled it, my...
  6. my Acer One 110-ICT does not support the Microphone

my Acer One 110-ICT does not support the Microphone: when I am on a Zoom call.can you tell me what my settings should be so that I can activly participate in a family Zoom call? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-acer-one-110-ict-does-not-support-the/75643b71-1d40-43d3-a781-ae481260717e
  7. Service Control Manager

Service Control Manager: Since I updated from 1803 to 1909 which took me until this week to finally get it updated because auto update failed all the time, now I get - A timeout was reached 60000 milliseconds while waiting for the IntelR SUR QC Software Asset Manager service to connect. I've...
  8. Disabling or manually managing a service

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disabling or manually managing a service: Context: I have multiple services running that blocks me from installing Docker which is crucial for work. The Services GUI manager has the startup type disabled for these apps. I cannot, as an admin, in safe-mode, using regedit, also running as admin, change the service...
  9. ict

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ict: what default application, do i need to set up ,to open batchfiles ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ict/c285de5e-4704-4628-94aa-697130f51fa2"
  10. Manage Startup Services

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Manage Startup Services: Need to know what services should be enabled or disabled so that boot up goes faster 19681