Windows 10: ict

Discus and support ict in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; what default application, do i need to set up ,to open batchfiles ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SoftUnicycle354, Oct 26, 2019.

1. ict

what default application, do i need to set up ,to open batchfiles ?

:)

SoftUnicycle354, Oct 26, 2019

2. Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

If I understand you correctly you are unable to print the bank statement and coupons from coupons.com through internet. If you are using Internet Explorer then try to follow the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

The issue could be due to compatibility so, try to open it in compatibility mode or open the website by making it trusted.

So, I would suggest you to open the website in compatibility view and see if it helps.

• Open Internet Explorer 11.

• Open website which is getting blocked.

• Press alt key to open tool bar.

• Now click on tools.

• Then click on Compatibility view settings.

• You will see the name of website
      under Add this website, so click on add
      to add this website.

• Close the window and restart your computer.
    If issue still persists you may try to trust those websites by following the steps mentioned below.

Step 1: Open the trusted sites

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Press the Alt key to make the tools menu visible.
    • In the menu, click Tools.
    • Now click Internet Options.
    • Go to the Security tab.
    • Select Trusted sites.
    • Click Sites.

ict [​IMG]

Step 2:

Add the trusted website

• Enter the address of the website you would like to add.
    • Click Add.
    • Close the opened Trusted Sites and Internet Options
      windows.

ict [​IMG]

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Oct 26, 2019
  3. RickyG512 Win User
    need a quick definition of wat CC is with email for ICT exam

Hi

i cant find the definition of it on any website, i can only find definition of wat bcc is but not cc,

some one please help i have a ict exam tomroow

thanks

RickyG512, Oct 26, 2019
  4. ict

Analogix and LUXSHARE-ICT to Launch SlimPort-Ready Smartphone/Tablet Docking Station

Analogix Semiconductor and LUXSHARE-ICT today announced the LUXSHARE-ICT SlimPort Docking Station, a technology that elevates the ability of smartphones and tablets to serve as the hub of personal digital content as well as a complete office productivity tool.

Developed by LUXSHARE-ICT and based on core DisplayPort technologies from Analogix, the new docking station allows users the ability to connect a keyboard and a mouse and use a large display or big-screen TV to access and enjoy all their files, including office productivity tools, movies and more, all the while simultaneously charging the phone's battery through a standard smartphone connection.

ict slimport_dock_01_thm.jpg

"With the innovation of a mobile docking station and the prevalence of Windows mobile operating system, the office productivity benefits that are currently lacking in the tablet form factors are resolved," said Andre Bouwer, VP of marketing for Analogix, "Now mobile workers can have a full notebook like office productivity experience from their tablet."

Ultrabooks have rapidly gained in popularity due to their portability and ease of accessing and using entertainment and business applications. With the LUXSHARE-ICT docking station, it will be possible to replace the ultrabook or notebook with a smartphone or tablet as a main computing platform.

"The LUXSHARE-ICT SlimPort Docking Station is not just another tablet-to-the screen accessory," said Josue Castillo, director of engineering N.A. for LUXSHARE-ICT. "Tablet screen sizes create significant challenges when accessing e-mail, presentations, web surfing and entertainment applications, but with the introduction of the SlimPort enabled docking station, traveling with only a tablet gives mobile users the ability to be more productive while on-the-go."

SlimPort enables mobile devices—without forcing any form factor changes on the manufacturer—to render on any HDMI or VGA display using only three signal pins. The connection is transparent to the user, via ultra-thin SlimPort cables up to five meters in length. SlimPort supports resolutions up to full HD and 3-D with 7.1 channel audio capabilities.

Pricing and Availability

The LUXSHARE-ICT SlimPort Docking Station will be available this fall at an estimated retail price of $150. For more information about LUXSHARE-ICT visit www.luxshare-ict.com. For more information and a video describing SlimPort visit www.analogix.com.

Cristian_25H, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

ict

1. ict - Similar Threads - ict

2. my Acer One 110-ICT does not support the Microphone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my Acer One 110-ICT does not support the Microphone: when I am on a Zoom call.can you tell me what my settings should be so that I can activly participate in a family Zoom call? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-acer-one-110-ict-does-not-support-the/75643b71-1d40-43d3-a781-ae481260717e
  3. ICT services manager.

in Windows 10 Customization
    ICT services manager.: Hello, microsoft, I have good news, my ICT services manager is joining my school in a week so i can finally get these UAC issues sorted out. This will mean fewer posts (if any) of my windows update failing. I want to share the good news, please keep this on the community....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update luxshare-ict