Windows 10: ID 10317 Network cards issue

Discus and support ID 10317 Network cards issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello 2 ethernet cards of my station stopped working suddenly and windows event as you can see below:[ATTACH] the event log showed the following :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Houssam BAHRI, Jan 25, 2021.

1. ID 10317 Network cards issue

Hello

2 ethernet cards of my station stopped working suddenly and windows event as you can see below: ID 10317 Network cards issue db74abf0-6067-4919-ab2a-dcd2d75bd67e?upload=true.png

the event log showed the following :

ID 10317 Network cards issue 2e2cd46e-884a-4e52-b357-634f669fcc5c?upload=true.png

Would you please help me troublshooting this and what solution to fix it. Thank you

:)

Houssam BAHRI, Jan 25, 2021

2. Event ID 10317

I saw this article:

Event 10317 when turning on mobile broadband device - Windows Client

However it does not apply to my situation as my situation relates to a wireless LAN that connects to a wired LAN and is not connecting to mobile broadband connection.

The content of the error:

Miniport Qualcomm QCA61x4A 802.11ac Wireless Adapter, {ef1507ea-0a55-4ee0-baae-35605d74c10f}, had event Fatal error: The miniport has detected an internal error

This is a Dell Laptop. Using their Support Assist tool to detect driver updates this is what was recommended:

ID 10317 Network cards issue a4798914-eaa6-4876-b19f-82928ac400a2?upload=true.png

Once these drivers and the BIOS was updated the issue still occurred.

Additionally I ran the report found in this article:

Analyze the wireless network report

The report said, "No WLAN events were found on this system."

Not sure where to go. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

HillTechGeek, Jan 25, 2021
  3. RossL Win User
    Network card issues

I gave all of these a go and unfortunately it hasn't resolved the issue. When I just turned on the PC again I had to go into Device Manager and select 'scan for hardware changes' to get the network card to be detected.

RossL, Jan 25, 2021
  4. ID 10317 Network cards issue

Network card not showing

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things

• Are you using router?

• Are you getting any error message?

Is you are using router then I suggest you to reset the router and check if the issue persist.

Also I suggest you to update the Network Adapter driver. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate Network drivers, expand, right click and click
      on Update.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

ID 10317 Network cards issue

1. ID 10317 Network cards issue - Similar Threads - 10317 Network cards

2. Network Card Issue After running Network Adapter Troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Card Issue After running Network Adapter Troubleshooter: I ran the Windows 10 Network Adapter Troubleshooter for my Dell Inspiron 3671 - and I discovered that there was a problem I couldn't fix - That the "Ethernet cable is not properly plugged in or might be broken" because the McAfee VPN network adapter couldn't be scanned.The...
  3. Network Card Issue After running Network Adapter Troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Card Issue After running Network Adapter Troubleshooter: I ran the Windows 10 Network Adapter Troubleshooter for my Dell Inspiron 3671 - and I discovered that there was a problem I couldn't fix - That the "Ethernet cable is not properly plugged in or might be broken" because the McAfee VPN network adapter couldn't be scanned.The...
  4. Network Card Issue After running Network Adapter Troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. network id

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network id: How can I get the Network ID to change from Business to Personal.Every time I try to change it nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-id/9ecc3631-6090-4715-a27b-5ee2d24ad950
  6. network id

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    network id: How can I get the Network ID to change from Business to Personal.Every time I try to change it nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-id/9ecc3631-6090-4715-a27b-5ee2d24ad950
  7. Issues with new network card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues with new network card: Hello. I just installed a INTEL AC-7625 in place of my INTEL AC-3165. Safe to say it doesn't work. Under device manager, IT shows up. But gives a code 10 error. Claiming, that netwtw04 refuses to start. I cannot find a fix to this issue, as all articles online refer to a blue...
  8. Network card issues

Network card issues: I have a HP laptop with Windows 10, everytime I turn off my laptop and take it somewhere else with an established wifi and turn my laptop on my network card is disabled. Since I have no wifi button on my laptop I have to reset the network card. Even when I take it back home...
  9. Network ID

Network ID: How do I get my computer to forget a previously used Network? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-id/9682949e-b34f-44b4-ba9e-82a4d735f2ce
  10. Network card issues

Network card issues: Hi, I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction, as this issue is driving me nuts. When I turn my PC on from not being used for a few hours, it shows that there is no network card and when I go into network connections, the onboard (inbuilt into my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error ndis 10317

2. nu vot