Windows 10: id/AQQkADAwATYwMAItYTY0NAAtN2RiYy0wMAItMDAKABAAlGM6%2BcmB9UG6vBBx1fYrKQ%3D%3D

Discus and support id/AQQkADAwATYwMAItYTY0NAAtN2RiYy0wMAItMDAKABAAlGM6%2BcmB9UG6vBBx1fYrKQ%3D%3D in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; why is my **** public and why is this on my email I was hacked and I have a protective order this violates it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WHATTHEFUK, Jul 20, 2018.

1. id/AQQkADAwATYwMAItYTY0NAAtN2RiYy0wMAItMDAKABAAlGM6%2BcmB9UG6vBBx1fYrKQ%3D%3D

why is my **** public and why is this on my email I was hacked and I have a protective order this violates it id/AQQkADAwATYwMAItYTY0NAAtN2RiYy0wMAItMDAKABAAlGM6%2BcmB9UG6vBBx1fYrKQ%3D%3D
    this is not me or not my id what is going on

:)

WHATTHEFUK, Jul 20, 2018

2. Windows 10 How can I turn off 3D Hardware Acceleration?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

In order to disable 3D hardware acceleration, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Right click on the desktop and select Graphics properties.
    • Select Basic Mode and hit OK.
    • Go to the 3D option.
    • You can disable 3D graphics acceleration from this screen.
    Hope this helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Arvind Ram, Jul 20, 2018
  3. Ferdz Amp Win User
    Ferdz Amp, Jul 20, 2018
  4. id/AQQkADAwATYwMAItYTY0NAAtN2RiYy0wMAItMDAKABAAlGM6%2BcmB9UG6vBBx1fYrKQ%3D%3D

Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

id/AQQkADAwATYwMAItYTY0NAAtN2RiYy0wMAItMDAKABAAlGM6%2BcmB9UG6vBBx1fYrKQ%3D%3D

1. id/AQQkADAwATYwMAItYTY0NAAtN2RiYy0wMAItMDAKABAAlGM6%2BcmB9UG6vBBx1fYrKQ%3D%3D - Similar Threads - AQQkADAwATYwMAItYTY0NAAtN2RiYy0wMAItMDAKABAAlGM6%2BcmB9UG6vBBx1fYrKQ%3D%3D

2. Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D: How do I recover photos from Paint 3D ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d/888ce250-48d4-4ef6-8013-af8c49743d21
  3. Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D: How do I recover photos from Paint 3D ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d/888ce250-48d4-4ef6-8013-af8c49743d21
  4. Paint 3D

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My nvidea control panel is only showing 3d settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My nvidea control panel is only showing 3d settings: My laptop is hp gaming series and have both amd integrated graphics and gtx 1650 . I tried many methods like uninstalling and reinstalling of drivers and I tried to change my preferred graphics in bios but hp is not giving 'advanced' option ....
  6. My nvidea control panel is only showing 3d settings

My nvidea control panel is only showing 3d settings: My laptop is hp gaming series and have both amd integrated graphics and gtx 1650 . I tried many methods like uninstalling and reinstalling of drivers and I tried to change my preferred graphics in bios but hp is not giving 'advanced' option ....
  7. windows 10 has the 3d objects! LETS GO

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 has the 3d objects! LETS GO: [ATTACH] Finally i got somewhere to put my 3D stuffs submitted by /u/RTY3S [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1c4qxr0/windows_10_has_the_3d_objects_lets_go/
  8. How do I exit 3D Chess game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I exit 3D Chess game?: I installed 3D chess game from Microsoft store. I want to try the free version before buying. The only way I can find to exit the game is to bring up task manager and end the task. I've Googled it and get the same thing. Seriously? There is no EXIT option? Am I missing...
  9. How do I exit 3D Chess game?

How do I exit 3D Chess game?: I installed 3D chess game from Microsoft store. I want to try the free version before buying. The only way I can find to exit the game is to bring up task manager and end the task. I've Googled it and get the same thing. Seriously? There is no EXIT option? Am I missing...
  10. Paint 3d project got covered in black

Paint 3d project got covered in black: Hello, I was working on a project on Paint 3d. Most of what I had painted seemingly got deleted while the file itself remained. I am unable to undo this change, nor am I able to look at the undo history. I've tried going into the version history, but there's nothing there,...