Windows 10: ID & Filter is Windows 10 Mobile’s upcoming app for call and SMS block

Discus and support ID & Filter is Windows 10 Mobile’s upcoming app for call and SMS block in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; ID & Filter is Windows 10 Mobile’s upcoming app for call and SMS blocking Microsoft is always working on new apps and features for Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, May 18, 2016.

1. ID & Filter is Windows 10 Mobile’s upcoming app for call and SMS block

ID & Filter is Windows 10 Mobile’s upcoming app for call and SMS blocking

Read more:http://mspoweruser.com/id-filter-win...-sms-blocking/

:)

Cluster Head, May 18, 2016
  2. DavidScho Win User

Applied for whitelist to Windows 10 Mobile Phones (Lumia 930 & 950 using Intune via SCCM). After the whitelist is deployed the Update for "Block & Filter" can not be installed

Original title: Windows 10 Mobile "Block & Filter" Product ID

Hi there,

i applied a whitelist to our Windows 10 Mobile Phones (Lumia 930 & 950 using Intune via SCCM). After the whitelist is deployed the Update for "Block & Filter" can not be installed. So i want to add the Product ID for Block & Filter to the whitelist. But
    the Product ID is nowhere to find. Not in the
    MS included apps list
    and nowhere else.

Can someone give me the ID for this update?

DavidScho, May 18, 2016
  3. MCCshreyas, May 18, 2016
Thema:

ID & Filter is Windows 10 Mobile’s upcoming app for call and SMS block

1. ID & Filter is Windows 10 Mobile’s upcoming app for call and SMS block - Similar Threads - Filter Mobile’s upcoming

2. Mobile Link on windows 11 : sms sent from app do not appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile Link on windows 11 : sms sent from app do not appear: Hello, I just installed windows 11 and configured the mobile link app.Everything works well except the display of the SMS that I send.It works but the display is not done, neither in the windows app, nor in my phoneAdditional info: - I am an Android 8.0.0 Huawei- I am on the...
  3. Mobile Link on windows 11 : sms sent from app do not appear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile Link on windows 11 : sms sent from app do not appear: Hello, I just installed windows 11 and configured the mobile link app.Everything works well except the display of the SMS that I send.It works but the display is not done, neither in the windows app, nor in my phoneAdditional info: - I am an Android 8.0.0 Huawei- I am on the...
  4. Block Calls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Block Calls: If I make a call n Skype, how can I prevent the person I am talking to from adding other people to the chat? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/block-calls/54576b41-f774-4878-a4f9-0ae1e7d9bde2
  5. Block Calls

Block Calls: If I make a call n Skype, how can I prevent the person I am talking to from adding other people to the chat? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/block-calls/54576b41-f774-4878-a4f9-0ae1e7d9bde2
  6. what apps to backup call logs and SMS ?

what apps to backup call logs and SMS ?: I have two Android phones in which I want to transfer all call logs and SMS from one phone to another. What is the easiest and reliable apps do you recommend? 136537
  7. New images leak of upcoming Windows 10 Mobile features

in Windows 10 News
    New images leak of upcoming Windows 10 Mobile features: According to Italian blog site Aggiornamenti Lumia, the Windows team is prepping a new release that could be bringing some Redstone branch 2 features to Insiders soon. Based on the report, further unification between Windows 10 for PC and Mobile can be seen as the mobile...
  8. Enable or Disable SMS Sync with Skype in Windows 10 PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable SMS Sync with Skype in Windows 10 PC and Mobile: How to: Enable or Disable SMS Sync with Skype in Windows 10 PC and Mobile How to Enable or Disable SMS Sync with Skype Preview in Windows 10 PC and Mobile [img] Information Starting with Windows 10 Insider build 14926, you can now send and receive SMS text messages...
  9. Call + SMS for Windows 10 Mobile gone in favor of Block and Filter

in Windows 10 News
    Call + SMS for Windows 10 Mobile gone in favor of Block and Filter: It’s been over a year since Microsoft introduced the Call + SMS for Windows Phone, allowing users to block unwanted calls and messages. However, it appears Microsoft is finally saying goodbye to the Call + SMS Filter for Windows 10 Mobile in favor of Block and Filter feature,...
  10. SMS and Call sync Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    SMS and Call sync Windows 10: Hello to all of you guys I was wondering, could we expect from Microsoft to see anything like synchronizing GSM SMS and calls from our phones( for example Win Phone 10, but also and other mobile platforms) with new Windows 10. Something like features that is available in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 9wzdncrfj3jf windowsstore