Windows 10: I’d like to add emojis.

Discus and support I’d like to add emojis. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I’d like to add emojis. Please help me because I don’t know how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Darrell Campuzano, Jun 11, 2019.

1. I’d like to add emojis.

I’d like to add emojis. Please help me because I don’t know how

:)

Darrell Campuzano, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Aaron_Sum Win User

No emojis!

Hi Bob,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. When you say “having NO EMOJIS”, may I know where exactly you are looking for the emojis?
    2. What is the build of Windows 10 running on your system? To check that, press the
      Windows key and R key, type winver and press
      Enter.

I understand your interest in emojis and we are glad to inform you that the emojis have been introduced into the Windows 10 operating system. If you are looking for a way to access it, I would suggest you to refer the article on

Windows 10 Tip: Get started with the emoji keyboard shortcut
    to get access to smiley faces, people, celebration emojis etc. in your Windows 10 operating system.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Jaune Bel Win User
    How to fix emoji keyboard not showing up using shortcut

Hi,

This issue is often caused by a corrupted or missing data file. To better isolate if this is a user profile specific or an emerging issue, we suggest that you create a new user profile and try to use the same keyboard shortcut to get the emoji keyboard to
    show up. Here's the link for the steps on how to:
    Set up accounts

In the meantime, we'll give you the steps for a workaround to access the emojis. Here are the steps:

• Right-click on the Taskbar.
    • Select the Show touch keyboard button option and a keyboard icon will show up on your
      Taskbar.
    • Click the keyboard icon and select the emoji button.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Jaune Bel, Jun 11, 2019
  4. ArkEngel Win User

I’d like to add emojis.

Emoji (Available VS Selectable)

I love using emoji when I'm texting or messaging.

One of the things that I noticed from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 is that when you have the EMOJI window up, it disappears right after you select an emoji.

On Windows 8, the window would stay up until you switched off it, which I honestly preferred. I've looked on Keyboard Settings to see if there was an option to speed up typing by hiding an emoji after selecting it, but I didn't see one. So now when I EMOJI
    story telling, I have to hit back, scroll and find the same theme, where before I could just rapid tap 5 flowers or poop's back to back.

Has anyone noticed or disliked this change, or was it just me?

Additionally, I've noticed that compared to iphone users they have more choices at their finger tips. They probably have to do a little bit more scrolling than we do, but they have all emoji available to be selected. We have a great quantity, but I noticed
    that we don't have access to all.

Emoji that we can't select will still show up if an iPhone user sends it to us. So it's not that we don't have the emoji on our phone, but it's not selectable. Sometimes you can get around this by typing the emoji you are looking for and pressing space (the
    suggestions will show related icons). But sometimes I just want to look through a list and see what they look like.

Here is a list comparing the emoji available on the phone in comparison with all the emoji available. (The list might not be perfect but I did my best. I’d like to add emojis. :p)

I’d like to add emojis. e5c63031-e7d6-4c16-9df9-ea1a93781423.png

ArkEngel, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

I’d like to add emojis.

1. I’d like to add emojis. - Similar Threads - I’d add emojis

2. phone link - remove offensive emojis - add emojis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    phone link - remove offensive emojis - add emojis: I recently began using Phone Link however I am considering uninstalling it. When I want to add an American Flag emoji I type "flag". My only options are incredibly offensive. The only options of is a gay flag and tranny flag. How do I remove these incredibly offensive flags...
  3. phone link - remove offensive emojis - add emojis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    phone link - remove offensive emojis - add emojis: I recently began using Phone Link however I am considering uninstalling it. When I want to add an American Flag emoji I type "flag". My only options are incredibly offensive. The only options of is a gay flag and tranny flag. How do I remove these incredibly offensive flags...
  4. Add Custom Emojis to the Emoji Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add Custom Emojis to the Emoji Keyboard: I want to add custom emojis to the Emoji menu windows key + ., but I can't find the option.I have a feeling that there is no option, but I'm going to try asking anyway.So how do I do it?...
  5. Is there a way to add custom emojis?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to add custom emojis?: I've been using the emoji menu (WIN + .) to good effect for note taking and categorizing. I was wondering if there was a way to add custom emojis so I have more choices I can use. Is this possible to do? submitted by /u/TheInsaneDump [link] [comments]...
  6. Emoji in Outlook - Picker vs Ribbon Add-in

Emoji in Outlook - Picker vs Ribbon Add-in: I know this is silly, but I'm hoping someone can explain the difference between the emoji picker [win + .] and the Outlook ribbon emoji add-in. When I add emoji from the ribbon to an email, they show in color for me and people in my company, but are replaced with boxes on...
  7. I’d like to change the status of family member

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I’d like to change the status of family member: I want to change a family member from a parent to just a member. Could you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/id-like-to-change-the-status-of-family-member/90687751-70a2-4f5c-be53-905391766af6
  8. Can I use Paint 3D to make illustrations for a book I’d like to sell?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I use Paint 3D to make illustrations for a book I’d like to sell?: Hello, I am planning to publish a book and wanted to know if I could use Paint 3D to make the illustrations without infringing on any copyright laws?...
  9. How to change Emojis in windows 10 to emojis like Mac

How to change Emojis in windows 10 to emojis like Mac: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/z3im [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gxyc51/how_to_change_emojis_in_windows_10_to_emojis_like/
  10. I’d like my user folder to have the same name as my username.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I’d like my user folder to have the same name as my username.: Ok here is my dilemma. It may not be a dilemma at all so I’m looking to understand. I usually sign in with my Microsoft account on all PCs. This creates a user folder with the name klepp for whatever reason. My username as per here ^ is . I’m trying to determine what...