Windows 10: I'd like to disable onedrive

Discus and support I'd like to disable onedrive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; disable onedrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/id-like-to-disable-onedrive/e896484e-cf8a-4449-9cc2-290b963cdd2b Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DennisMick, Feb 2, 2020.

1. I'd like to disable onedrive

disable onedrive

:)

DennisMick, Feb 2, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 2, 2020
  3. mousegolf Win User
    Disable OneDrive

Thanks for your suggestion but redundancy in a forum is inherent. Just like making suggestions to other users who have 20 years experience with online forums. *Wink

mousegolf, Feb 2, 2020
  4. I'd like to disable onedrive

Windows 10 - OneDrive

I use Groove Music and OneDrive hasn't ran again. I suspect Office 365 is behind restarting it. There might be a setting in Office 365 somewhere to disable OneDrive.

This will get rid of one drive. Put it in a .bat and run it:
    Code: @echo off echo Uninstalling OneDrive... start /wait "" "%SYSTEMROOT%\SYSWOW64\ONEDRIVESETUP.EXE" /UNINSTALL rd C:\OneDriveTemp /Q /S >NUL 2>&1 rd "%USERPROFILE%\OneDrive" /Q /S >NUL 2>&1 rd "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Microsoft\OneDrive" /Q /S >NUL 2>&1 rd "%PROGRAMDATA%\Microsoft OneDrive" /Q /S >NUL 2>&1 reg add "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}\ShellFolder" /f /v Attributes /t REG_DWORD /d 0 >NUL 2>&1 reg add "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}\ShellFolder" /f /v Attributes /t REG_DWORD /d 0 >NUL 2>&1 echo. echo OneDrive has been removed. Windows Explorer needs to be restarted. pause start /wait TASKKILL /F /IM explorer.exe start explorer.exe[/quote]

FordGT90Concept, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

I'd like to disable onedrive

1. I'd like to disable onedrive - Similar Threads - I'd disable onedrive

2. Monitor not working I'd like help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor not working I'd like help: I have two AMD Radeon GPUs but the second one wouldn't display anything on on my second monitor in the past, it also wouldn't show that it was being used on the AMD app but recently I found out I needed to activate it then it started displaying only on that second monitor and...
  3. Monitor not working I'd like help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor not working I'd like help: I have two AMD Radeon GPUs but the second one wouldn't display anything on on my second monitor in the past, it also wouldn't show that it was being used on the AMD app but recently I found out I needed to activate it then it started displaying only on that second monitor and...
  4. Monitor not working I'd like help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I'd like to move all my photos from Onedrive to a portable disk but as they are offline...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'd like to move all my photos from Onedrive to a portable disk but as they are offline...: the thousands of photos. Do I have to select over 100,000 items one by one?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/id-like-to-move-all-my-photos-from-onedrive-to-a/71e91e59-faa0-46f8-a352-95c8e4e2b8b6
  6. I'd like to move all my photos from Onedrive to a portable disk but as they are offline...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'd like to move all my photos from Onedrive to a portable disk but as they are offline...: the thousands of photos. Do I have to select over 100,000 items one by one?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/id-like-to-move-all-my-photos-from-onedrive-to-a/71e91e59-faa0-46f8-a352-95c8e4e2b8b6
  7. I'd like to stop syncing OneDrive for a specific folder, but without having that folder...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'd like to stop syncing OneDrive for a specific folder, but without having that folder...: Essentially I'd like to have a file on my PC but not on the web. When I go to OneDrive settings to choose the folder I want "unsynced", the opposite happens. The selected folder disappears from my PC but stays on the web. Please help me solve this issue! Thanks...
  8. I'd like to request a refund for minecraft.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I'd like to request a refund for minecraft.: I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 starter collection about 10 days ago. My child didn't like it so I've been trying to get a refund since. Couldn't do it through my Microsoft account and have been trying to get hold of customer support but to no avail. Anyone knows how to...
  9. I'd like to know

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I'd like to know: Why Microsoft feels they have a right to lock my computer and not allow me access because I had to hard-power down a few times, after my system locked up? I paid for the computer, not Bill Gates. So unless Microsoft wants to reimburse me for the cost of my laptop $1800,...
  10. I'd like a clear understanding why.................

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I'd like a clear understanding why.................: Why the system will not accept a NTFS formatted 32GB USB drive for system image back up ? Why must I use an external hard drive ? I AM using a 1TB ext. hdd for backups. I just want to know why not USB flash drive. 42122

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stop saving files to onedrive in windows 10