Windows 10: I'd like to know why can't I play my purchased movies/shows?

Discus and support I'd like to know why can't I play my purchased movies/shows? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Error code: 0x000005b4 "Please try again..." Video won't play on X-box console or laptop. I've done all the feedback suggested in a similar thread and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DisappointedGamer, Feb 7, 2023.

1. I'd like to know why can't I play my purchased movies/shows?

Error code: 0x000005b4 "Please try again..." Video won't play on X-box console or laptop. I've done all the feedback suggested in a similar thread and nothing. These sort of problems for purchased content is unacceptable!

:)

DisappointedGamer, Feb 7, 2023

2. CANT PLAY PURCHASED MOVIE...

I purchased the movie that was listed as a streaming source which connected me to Microsoft.com the movie website was flicks.co.nz

SHEGEJOHNSON, Feb 7, 2023
  3. How to play a movie?

Hi,

To better isolate your concern, we would like to verify few things:

• Which Windows movie platform are you currently using?
    • Do you get any error message upon playing the movie?
    • Have you made any recent changes or update in your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

Thank you.

Jeraldine Ase, Feb 7, 2023
  4. Ktnich Win User

I'd like to know why can't I play my purchased movies/shows?

Unable to play movies on Movies Unlimited Pro app.

Original Title: Purchased App - Movies Unlimited Pro

Thought I would pay for the upgraded movie app - so paid and downloaded went to play the movies and it just comes up with a black screen, sound is there but no picture - you can even play the trailers okay but not the movies - just feeling slightly ripped
    off - can anyone suggest how I get the movies to show up or a refund?

Ktnich, Feb 7, 2023
Thema:

I'd like to know why can't I play my purchased movies/shows?

1. I'd like to know why can't I play my purchased movies/shows? - Similar Threads - I'd why can't

2. I'd like to know why can't I play my purchased movies/shows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'd like to know why can't I play my purchased movies/shows?: Error code: 0x000005b4 "Please try again..." Video won't play on X-box console or laptop. I've done all the feedback suggested in a similar thread and nothing. These sort of problems for purchased content is unacceptable!...
  3. I'd like to know how to change my display adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'd like to know how to change my display adapter: I recently got a new monitor, and it's my first time setting up a seconds monitor. It's all good but, I'd like to change the display adapter. I have the Intel R UHD Graphics 770 and NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 3GB. My primary monitor is set to the Intel UHD Graphics 770 but I'd...
  4. I'd like to know how to change my display adapter

I'd like to know how to change my display adapter: I recently got a new monitor, and it's my first time setting up a seconds monitor. It's all good but, I'd like to change the display adapter. I have the Intel R UHD Graphics 770 and NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 3GB. My primary monitor is set to the Intel UHD Graphics 770 but I'd...
  5. I'd like to know how to change my display adapter

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Old games I'd like to play again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old games I'd like to play again.: I have some old games Wizardry Archives, Red Alert, Dune, Old Warcraft, Caesar 2 that I would like to install and play again. The problem is I can not get my 64-bit Windows 10 OS to run the 32-bit games. I've looked for a fix, short cut, just something on the net and nothing...
  7. I'd like to know

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I'd like to know: Why Microsoft feels they have a right to lock my computer and not allow me access because I had to hard-power down a few times, after my system locked up? I paid for the computer, not Bill Gates. So unless Microsoft wants to reimburse me for the cost of my laptop $1800,...
  8. Can't Play Purchased Movies

Can't Play Purchased Movies: For some reason this morning I can't play any of my purchased movies on the Films & TV App (Windows 10). I get the message: CAN'T PLAY - Can't perform the requested action because access requires a user name and password - 0x80190191. I have logged in and out several...
  9. Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.: I rented a movie from the microsoft store and I can't seem to download it to watch it offline. Only works when there is internet connection. Are movies rented for streaming only? There is no subtitles in the movie as well....
  10. I'd like a clear understanding why.................

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I'd like a clear understanding why.................: Why the system will not accept a NTFS formatted 32GB USB drive for system image back up ? Why must I use an external hard drive ? I AM using a 1TB ext. hdd for backups. I just want to know why not USB flash drive. 42122