Windows 10: I'd like to reopen my post Deleting from One Drive

Discus and support I'd like to reopen my post Deleting from One Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm back with this problem and I am determined to find a way to delete 299 compressed files in One Drive that are primarily HEIC photos and a few JPEG... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Khone_727, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Khone_727 Win User

I'd like to reopen my post Deleting from One Drive

I'm back with this problem and I am determined to find a way to delete 299 compressed files in One Drive that are primarily HEIC photos and a few JPEG and PNG, along with several Quick Time and MP4 videos.The problem is not being able to delete the files while they are in a zip file. I can unzip them and delete those no problem but the unzipped files remain.This morning I right clicked on one of the HEIC files, and here's what I got.Was curious about the location. Thought maybe I could delete them from the Archive file. Tried to access that with no luck. So, I Googled it. No info on how to acc

:)

Khone_727, Jun 8, 2021

2. D drive

Hi,

Based on the details you have provided us, it appears that there might be some corrupted contents on the said partition. We can also consider that this is caused by a virus.

For us to check if a certain virus is hiding your files, kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Command prompt in the search bar.
    • Type-in the following command:

attrib -h -r -s /s /d D:\*.*
    • Press Enter to execute the command.

If you think that there is nothing important stored in it, then we suggest that you reformat your D drive so that you can use the free space for important files.

You can follow the steps below to start with the process:

• Click on the File Explorer.
    • Select This PC.
    • Right-click on your D drive, then click on Format.
    • Follow the on-screen process to finish formatting the partition.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Jun 8, 2021
  3. "D" drive is full on HP B&O with Win 10

Hello,

Based on the information you've provided, we understand that you're unable to access D: drive on your computer and would like to delete some files. For us to assist you better with this concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which D: drive are you referring to, internal or external drive?
    • What happens when you try to open D: drive, do you get any error message/error code?
    • If yes, would you please mention the error message/error code in the response post?
    • By the way, when did you start noticing this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest checking if you are able to open the drive through Disk management by following the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select Disk management option.

• Right click on the drive which is inaccessible and select Open option.

• Check if the changes are effective.

We're looking forward to your response.

Michelle Vil, Jun 8, 2021
  4. btarunr Win User

Explanations for deleted posts?

Like I said, it makes no sense in letting users see deleted posts, even if they are their own. That's why they were deleted in the first place. If they get to see who specifically deleted it, it only serves one purpose. Lets them bitch.

btarunr, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

1. I'd like to reopen my post Deleting from One Drive - Similar Threads - I'd reopen post

2. deleted photos from my gallary and one drive,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deleted photos from my gallary and one drive,: I deleted pictures from onedrive by mistake and all these pictures got deleted from my gallary as well please help me to recover them . the problem that my bin is empty....
  3. deleted photos from my gallary and one drive,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    deleted photos from my gallary and one drive,: I deleted pictures from onedrive by mistake and all these pictures got deleted from my gallary as well please help me to recover them . the problem that my bin is empty....
  4. Deleting from One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting from One Drive: I'm using an HP desktop, i7, 360Ghz, Win 10.I'm trying to "clean up" my computer and various other files.When I access One Drive, downloaded 11-21-2020 see atch 1, there are several Quick Time video files that I've copied to my computer. However, when I try to delete those...
  5. I'd like to request a refund for minecraft.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I'd like to request a refund for minecraft.: I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 starter collection about 10 days ago. My child didn't like it so I've been trying to get a refund since. Couldn't do it through my Microsoft account and have been trying to get hold of customer support but to no avail. Anyone knows how to...
  6. I'd like to know

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I'd like to know: Why Microsoft feels they have a right to lock my computer and not allow me access because I had to hard-power down a few times, after my system locked up? I paid for the computer, not Bill Gates. So unless Microsoft wants to reimburse me for the cost of my laptop $1800,...
  7. I'd like to disable onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'd like to disable onedrive: disable onedrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/id-like-to-disable-onedrive/e896484e-cf8a-4449-9cc2-290b963cdd2b
  8. Delete an attachment from a posting

in Windows 10 Support
    Delete an attachment from a posting: I have used up the five attachments that are allowed in my previous postings. They are in a text format. I need to attach a couple of text items to my next reply. How do I delete the old attachments to make room for two more in my reply. I had turned on the advanced posting...
  9. Deletion of Photos from One drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Deletion of Photos from One drive: Dear Sir/Madam, I have email id with you *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. The same was configured on my Microsoft Lumia Mobile & all my photographs were uploaded on it but right now I am unable to see the photographs. Please help me to recover the same plzzzz...
  10. I'd like a clear understanding why.................

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I'd like a clear understanding why.................: Why the system will not accept a NTFS formatted 32GB USB drive for system image back up ? Why must I use an external hard drive ? I AM using a 1TB ext. hdd for backups. I just want to know why not USB flash drive. 42122