Windows 10: I'd like to request a refund for minecraft.

Discus and support I'd like to request a refund for minecraft. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 starter collection about 10 days ago. My child didn't like it so I've been trying to get a refund since. Couldn't do... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by dremario, Oct 9, 2020.

1. dremario Win User

I'd like to request a refund for minecraft.

I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 starter collection about 10 days ago. My child didn't like it so I've been trying to get a refund since. Couldn't do it through my Microsoft account and have been trying to get hold of customer support but to no avail.

Anyone knows how to request and get a refund?

:)

dremario, Oct 9, 2020

2. Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Oct 9, 2020
  3. Can I Refund Minecraft?

Hello,

I accidentally bought the wrong copy of Minecraft on the Microsoft Store and would like to refund it. However where I go onto 'Order History' I do not see the 'Request A Refund' button. Is it possible to refund this? I clicked on the 'Refund Information'
    and do not see Minecraft there, I then proceeded to click 'Why don't I see my purchase in the list?' and submit the following answers - Continue, No, Yes, No, No, Yes, I Purchased An Item By Accident, Yes.

I then proceeded to submit my refund request with the correct information. I waited a bit and then got an email saying that I would receive another email in the next 72 hours. I got an email today saying that the support case was closed but no other information
    on the refund. Could someone please tell me if it's possible to refund this product (hopefully yes) and if so help me do so.

Thank you for reading.

L0rd_V0ld3m0rt, Oct 9, 2020
  4. Legend75 Win User

Minecraft Dungeons Refund

Thank you for your suggestion, I just asked for the refund now. I have not played the game from the Microsoft store, only the purchase from the Minecraft Website. So I hope I can get that refund. again much appreciated. Have a good day I'd like to request a refund for minecraft. :)

Edit: got a email about 5 minutes after the refund request saying that the refund was successful. Thank you so much for the help. And thank you Microsoft for refunding.

Legend75, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

1. I'd like to request a refund for minecraft. - Similar Threads - I'd request refund

2. Refund request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund request: Windows 11 pro will not download as I think I have purchased as a disk not download. I have contacted Microsoft support to assist as it keeps coming up with error on download...
  3. Refund request

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refund request: Windows 11 pro will not download as I think I have purchased as a disk not download. I have contacted Microsoft support to assist as it keeps coming up with error on download...
  4. Request Refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Request Refund: Hi, I didn't realise I had an automatic subscription. I haven't used my office suite at all and really need that money back. Can I at least have a pro-rata refund? Thanks, Annie...
  5. Request Refund

Request Refund: Hi, I didn't realise I had an automatic subscription. I haven't used my office suite at all and really need that money back. Can I at least have a pro-rata refund? Thanks, Annie...
  6. How to request a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to request a refund: I'd like to request a refund for Microsoft 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-request-a-refund/6b5e5b4e-7d21-48f8-8705-da738055253e
  7. Refund request

Refund request: Hello, My daughter brought Minecraft Masters Edition 5 hours ago, she has been trying to install it to the computer for FIVE HOURS and it has not worked. We've looked up ways to help online and still it is not working. I'm an unemployed single mother and my daughter is an...
  8. I'd like to know

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I'd like to know: Why Microsoft feels they have a right to lock my computer and not allow me access because I had to hard-power down a few times, after my system locked up? I paid for the computer, not Bill Gates. So unless Microsoft wants to reimburse me for the cost of my laptop $1800,...
  9. Requesting refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Requesting refund: How on earth do I get a refund for a game? Bought a copy of a game in the wrong account. Need to either move it to my kids account that is listed as my kids account, or get a refund. Have been unable to contact Microsoft support AT ALL for the last 2 days. Keep getting the...
  10. Refund request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund request: I've bought with a wrong account Minecraft Dungeons, so I cannot download it on my actual PC. So, I didn't even downloaded it. Can I please ask a refund? Thanks in advance....