Windows 10: I'd like to superpose a video over a larger image to serve as background but don't want the...

Discus and support I'd like to superpose a video over a larger image to serve as background but don't want the... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'd like to superpose a video over a larger static image to serve as background, But the white space in the video margin spoils the effect. Can the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by edsa0601, May 13, 2019.

1. edsa0601 Win User

I'd like to superpose a video over a larger image to serve as background but don't want the...

I'd like to superpose a video over a larger static image to serve as background, But the white space in the video margin spoils the effect. Can the white space be removed somehow?

I'd appreciate a suggestion.

:)

edsa0601, May 13, 2019

2. changing the background images

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to desktop background image or lock screen image?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the background picture and check if it helps.

• In the search type as ‘Settings’ and click on it.
    • Select ‘Personalization’, under ‘Background’ option select as ‘Picture’.
    • Under ‘Choose your picture’ select any picture accordingly or you can browse the picture from your computer.

You may refer to the below link and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17144/windows-10-change-desktop-background

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, May 13, 2019
  3. Black background when selecting an image larger than 20 MB

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Based on your description, you are unable to set an image larger than 20 MB on desktop background. This issue may occur due to the display driver is out dated. Follow the below steps and update the display driver and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + R and type
      devmgmt.msc
      and hit the Enter.

• Go into Device Manager and click on
      Display Adapter

• Right click on the Display Adapter and click on
      update.
    Hope this information helps, please post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 13, 2019
  4. Skyweb_ Win User

I'd like to superpose a video over a larger image to serve as background but don't want the...

Black background when selecting an image larger than 20 MB

As title says I get a black background whenever I try to set an image larger than 20 MB as my background. The same image resized to just a bit smaller works but is not the solution I want.

Skyweb_, May 13, 2019
Thema:

1. I'd like to superpose a video over a larger image to serve as background but don't want the... - Similar Threads - I'd superpose video

2. I want to serve my files on Windows like a cloud storage service

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to serve my files on Windows like a cloud storage service: Hello, I am using an old computer at home as a NAS server and I want to share some files on this server from any computer or network. Normally for this I can use my dynamic IP address on the internet and publish via HTTP on port 80 BUT! It is very difficult to do this in...
  3. I want to serve my files on Windows like a cloud storage service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to serve my files on Windows like a cloud storage service: Hello, I am using an old computer at home as a NAS server and I want to share some files on this server from any computer or network. Normally for this I can use my dynamic IP address on the internet and publish via HTTP on port 80 BUT! It is very difficult to do this in...
  4. I want to serve my files on Windows like a cloud storage service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Monitor not working I'd like help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor not working I'd like help: I have two AMD Radeon GPUs but the second one wouldn't display anything on on my second monitor in the past, it also wouldn't show that it was being used on the AMD app but recently I found out I needed to activate it then it started displaying only on that second monitor and...
  6. Monitor not working I'd like help

Monitor not working I'd like help: I have two AMD Radeon GPUs but the second one wouldn't display anything on on my second monitor in the past, it also wouldn't show that it was being used on the AMD app but recently I found out I needed to activate it then it started displaying only on that second monitor and...
  7. I'd like to request a refund for minecraft.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I'd like to request a refund for minecraft.: I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 starter collection about 10 days ago. My child didn't like it so I've been trying to get a refund since. Couldn't do it through my Microsoft account and have been trying to get hold of customer support but to no avail. Anyone knows how to...
  8. I'd like to know

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I'd like to know: Why Microsoft feels they have a right to lock my computer and not allow me access because I had to hard-power down a few times, after my system locked up? I paid for the computer, not Bill Gates. So unless Microsoft wants to reimburse me for the cost of my laptop $1800,...
  9. I'd like to disable onedrive

I'd like to disable onedrive: disable onedrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/id-like-to-disable-onedrive/e896484e-cf8a-4449-9cc2-290b963cdd2b
  10. I'd like a clear understanding why.................

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I'd like a clear understanding why.................: Why the system will not accept a NTFS formatted 32GB USB drive for system image back up ? Why must I use an external hard drive ? I AM using a 1TB ext. hdd for backups. I just want to know why not USB flash drive. 42122