Windows 10: I'd like to transfer my Windows 10 pro license to a different PC

Discus and support I'd like to transfer my Windows 10 pro license to a different PC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I accidentally upgraded the wrong computer with the Windows 10 Pro license. How can I transfer this to a different computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AJCaberto, Jun 30, 2019.

1. AJCaberto Win User

I'd like to transfer my Windows 10 pro license to a different PC

I accidentally upgraded the wrong computer with the Windows 10 Pro license. How can I transfer this to a different computer?

:)

AJCaberto, Jun 30, 2019

2. How do I transfer a Windows 10 Pro license from one computer to another?

The preinstalled Windows 10 Pro license on the Surface Pro 3 is not transferable. It is an OEM license.

Learn more:

Andre Da Costa, Jun 30, 2019
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jun 30, 2019
  4. krimetal Win User

Windows 10 upgrade license

The interesting question is that: the upgrade takes place before 29 of July. If I upgrade the PC (change the MB), and I transfer the Win 8.1 license to this new PC (cause 8.1 is retail FPP), will I be able to upgrade to Windows 10 for free? Or a upgrade license must be bought?

krimetal, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

1. I'd like to transfer my Windows 10 pro license to a different PC - Similar Threads - I'd transfer pro

2. Transfer windows 10 pro license to new Pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer windows 10 pro license to new Pc: I want to transfer the digital license for windows 10 from surface pro 3 (8.1 pro originally but upgraded to 10 pro) to a new pc (surface pro 6 with windows 10 home). That is , I want to upgrade my new surface pro 3 from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro. Can it be done?...
  3. Transfer Windows 10 Pro digital license to new PC

Transfer Windows 10 Pro digital license to new PC: I upgraded my previous computer to Windows 10 Pro via a digital license purchased from the Windows Store. Unfortunately, that computer was quite literally fried during an electrical storm last month - the technicians who I took it to said it was not cost effective to repair...
  4. Can I transfer my Windows 10 Pro license to a different computer?

Can I transfer my Windows 10 Pro license to a different computer?: It seems like this may have been answered numerous times, but I cannot determine the answer. I bought a laptop (L1) that came with Windows 10 Home installed. I purchased the Win 10 Pro upgrade ($99) from the Microsoft store. L1 was not powerful enough for my needs. I...
  5. Transferring Windows 10 Pro License

Transferring Windows 10 Pro License: If my old laptop had Windows 10 Pro and has finally crashed for good, how do I go about getting the Windows 10 pro on my new laptop? I purchased it a while back and I see it within my order history on Microsoft but I am not too sure on how to activate it on my new laptop. Is...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Transfer license

Windows 10 Pro Transfer license: I have HP 15-ay068ne laptop Windows 10 Home 64bit on it and I just purchased a Windows 10 Pro OEM system builder DVD from Jumia Egypt for upgrade my laptop operating system to Pro,if something happened to this laptop can i transfer that windows 10 pro license to a another pc...
  7. Transfer my license

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transfer my license: How do I transfer my license wiondows home to windows pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-my-license/7432a1d1-7ddd-4fd4-826d-4e66cbb3b8b6
  8. Transfer my license

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transfer my license: how do I transfer my license to another pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-my-license/39907685-a691-4bc9-ab64-62e05e54a7b6
  9. Windows 10 Pro License Transferability

Windows 10 Pro License Transferability: Hi All Thinking of possibly getting a newer system in the future, as current one not much room to upgrade video card inside without losing Bluetooth card, so debating of finally switching from AMD based system to Intel Based System Just wondering though since I bought...
  10. Themes I'd Like to See in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Themes I'd Like to See in Windows 10: If I were to jump on to Windows 10, I'd like to find a theme that has smaller square caption buttons (ala XP or even a basic style similar to Vista). I'd like bluish title bars (and a means of maintaining that colour on background windows. Any themes or VS styles like...