Windows 10: I'd love a crazy 300-character Windows Hello PIN I'll update at least twice each month on...

Discus and support I'd love a crazy 300-character Windows Hello PIN I'll update at least twice each month on... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; It would follow this format, except the dates aren't exactly lined up since I used a calculator and the word count feature on Bing.com to write this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by thomasseymour18901, Jul 25, 2020.

1. I'd love a crazy 300-character Windows Hello PIN I'll update at least twice each month on...

It would follow this format, except the dates aren't exactly lined up since I used a calculator and the word count feature on Bing.com to write this sample below. As you may already know, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, and Google Chrome OS update every sixth Tuesday, Mozilla Firefox for Desktop every fourth Tuesday, and state-level GDP data from BEA every 2nd of January, April, July, and October every year it used to be the 7th of those months. I sure take the safety and security of my data on my PCs, iPhone, Xbox One X, and soon to be an Apple Watch and iPad very, very, very seriously! It is incredibly difficult for anyone, including my family and close friends to guess, but easy for me to remember since I'm very good with dates, especially future dates.

Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome 100.0 Stable: 2022-06-07; Mozilla Firefox 100.0 Stable for Desktop: 2022-03-08; Google Chrome OS 100.0 Stable for Google Chromebook: 2022-06-14; & The Commonwealth of Massachusetts 2022 1st Quarter Gross Domestic Product: $???,???,?00,000 Source: BEA.gov 2022-07-02

:)

thomasseymour18901, Jul 25, 2020

2. Discussion: I'd love to be able to set a Windows 10 Hello PIN up to 255 characters, not up to 127 characters. Would you? (June 19th, 2019)

I change my PIN every time Firefox, LibreOffice, or Eclipse gets an update. They're all open source software programs I love very, very strongly. The 127 character limit on my Windows 10 Hello PIN works for now, but I'd love it to be up to 255 characters
    to be absolutely sure people can't watch me while I type it. My iPhone lets me have a PIN longer than 127 characters. Why not Windows 10? I have written feedback in the Feedback Hub app asking for this.

thomasseymour18901, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Jul 25, 2020
  4. I'd love a crazy 300-character Windows Hello PIN I'll update at least twice each month on...

character map

Bottom right corner of what?

I would love to have a CHARACTER MAP pinned to my windowa 10 taskbar. If anybody knows a way to do this please list every step so that any neophyte can understand the process.

LarryMacLeod, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

I'd love a crazy 300-character Windows Hello PIN I'll update at least twice each month on...

1. I'd love a crazy 300-character Windows Hello PIN I'll update at least twice each month on... - Similar Threads - I'd love crazy

2. I have had a Spectre x360 for about a month now, and I'd say at least once a day the Wi-Fi...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have had a Spectre x360 for about a month now, and I'd say at least once a day the Wi-Fi...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/manvreal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gmi9pd/i_have_had_a_spectre_x360_for_about_a_month_now/
  3. at least once a day I'll get a BSOD if I'm watching YouTube

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    at least once a day I'll get a BSOD if I'm watching YouTube: Usually after I've booted up and maybe just watching the first video of the day or I'll be doing some gaming and I'll ALT+TAB over to YouTube for music in the background, it is funny because it won't crash with anything other webpage. I can watch videos on Amazon just fine as...
  4. Cumulative Update For Windows Fails each month

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cumulative Update For Windows Fails each month: Hi I am having multiple issues with the Windows Update monthly cumulative update and am getting the message "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes". I have previously created two threads, but unfortunately for both threads I only get responses within...
  5. Cumulative Update For Windows Fails each month

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cumulative Update For Windows Fails each month: Hi I am having multiple issues with the Windows Update monthly cumulative update. I have detailed the issues in another question, but unfortunately the Microsoft correspondent has given up answering the queries so I have had to create a new post. I will summarise the...
  6. Discussion: I'd love to be able to set a Windows 10 Hello PIN up to 255 characters, not up...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Discussion: I'd love to be able to set a Windows 10 Hello PIN up to 255 characters, not up...: I change my PIN every time Firefox, LibreOffice, or Eclipse gets an update. They're all open source software programs I love very, very strongly. The 127 character limit on my Windows 10 Hello PIN works for now, but I'd love it to be up to 255 characters to be absolutely sure...
  7. I'd really love to know!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'd really love to know!: I'd really love to know: If I'm being sent to fake sites for any questions or items I need information on and NEED to comment;the page has been locked the very same day,or a few days prior.When I go look for answers.A browser redirect!??? I don't think so,if I see one I'll...
  8. OneDrive Fails at Least Once a Month

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive Fails at Least Once a Month: Ok. I'm a few steps beyond my wit's end with OneDrive. It functions for about a month. Then in stops. Just stops. It'll restart a couple of times if I reboot - but I can't do that every time I need to save a document. I then uninstall and reinstall. That took about five...
  9. BSOD at least twice a month - uncertain cause

BSOD at least twice a month - uncertain cause: I am experiencing BSODs at least twice a month. I started archiving the minidump files in a Dropbox folder (link shared at the end). I do not know what is causing these BSODs Things I have tried 1) running memtest numerous times (screenshots in dropbox link) - no errors on...
  10. BSOD at least twice a day after upgrade

BSOD at least twice a day after upgrade: Hey all. I've been experiencing the BSOD after finally making the upgrade to Windows 10. The crash is attributed to POWER_STATE_DRIVE_FAILURE which from my understanding is a very generic exception. WhoCrashed application reveals it to be an issue with ntkrnlmp.exe, but this...