Windows 10: I'd really love to know!

Discus and support I'd really love to know! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'd really love to know: If I'm being sent to fake sites for any questions or items I need information on and NEED to comment;the page has been locked... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BenjaminEdleman Jr, Jan 28, 2019.

1. I'd really love to know!

I'd really love to know:

If I'm being sent to fake sites for any questions or items I need information on and NEED to comment;the page has been locked the very same day,or a few days prior.When I go look for answers.A browser redirect!??? I don't think so,if I see one I'll open a new tab.Same thing On Edge.Using chrome I get the same response.

The page is locked and can't click ANYTHING but to subscribe to RSS feed,NOT going to do that what's the point if LOCKED???More fake e-mails which are nothing more than a phishing SCAM trying to REGAIN entry to my PC! I just spent over a Week purging the damn hackers and 3 remote secessions trying to fix this. What I had explained to the first guy was in detail,he poked around and was baffled by what was going on!

The second tech had a chat with had "technical problems" and the chat secession ended!???

The third tech. was able to do a few things and the PC worked fine ,like it was new for all of a few minutes!???I keep seeing a different City when logging into msn(dot)com.I hit the Home button it reverts to the corrct City,I had fixed this myself earlier that same day,same problem after shutting down and restarting later in the day!??? And I started getting the Phishing scams in my IN BOX! I know one when the address is a BS sting and not from whom they claim to be.For Petes sake man! I know it's easy to spoof an address but when I see one with my Picture and correct address! LMAO,I was reporting it,now I just add to junk,and empty the deleted folder if it shows.looks like all reported scams are going to MS for evaluation now,because,they vanish from the deleted folder!

The new outlook is okay but the filters are missing them now!??? PC works fine other than me being a typo Mary at times. I'd really love to know! ;)

Forth tech,and the last remote secession YESTERDAY! Was able to look around and stated everything is fine.Except NOW I'm getting MORE scams in the in box folder. I'm not reporting every one to the link I was provided,MS is already on the case.

I'm also worried about this Android so called Smartphone being from Safelink Wireless and made in CHINA! OMG the US Government has banned some phones made in China for Military Personnel but not Us low income Veterans, or any Veteran who rely on the life line phones!??? That's a joke and a shame.We've ALL been warned to be wary of any and everything we do online for years now.

I'm also contacting Google if I can actually Speak to someone in the USA and not an offshore help line or chat,much less another online secession on my phone if they even have that.

I trust the one for MS they have worked wonders.Safelink SEEMS to help.I have no idea about Google,never had a problem with their browser.

So: after years of dealing with thinking my PC has corrupted files,HDDs burring out way to soon,Battery life going dead after 126 cycles when it should be 365 or more than my Life span! And getting hacked,Synced but unsuccessfully!??? etc etc

The only conclusion it can Logically be is Safelink Wireless phone, a fake Google Store app or even the damn spoofed Number Scam calls!!!

I have been with Safelink for many years.Got my First laptop back in 2010,one of the first things I did was start learning about them and how to stay safe.I have SOME Red Hat skills now and have used them to track the idiots trying to sync.The browser I use to do so;I won't mention,because they use it as well.I'm buying the paid version next check! I'd really love to know! ;) I only ethically hack as I was taught as stated in the books and PDFs I have downloaded over the years.

All I can say to others with this issue is,Factory reset the phone and or get one MADE IN THE USA if you live here. I'd really love to know! :p If need be,get another Life Line provider.

I now have 3 US government Agencies checking into this and monitoring my PC.And Microsoft as well is keeping an eye on my e-mail account!

All the hackers want is one of two thing,your money IF you have any,and or your identity!This is nuts! I know exactly what is being done!!!

I'd like to see a few replies from Folks who've had this same problem. I or my Buddies and MS see another sync attempt you're next on everyones S...list(sorry folks) I'm and Old Salt! But that's what we call it.

And I'm sure others have this very same issue too.

AND THIS DISCUSSION NOT LOCKED WHEN I COME TO READ ANY RESPONSES!!! I'd really love to know! :mad:

:)

BenjaminEdleman Jr, Jan 28, 2019

2. D drive

Hi,

Based on the details you have provided us, it appears that there might be some corrupted contents on the said partition. We can also consider that this is caused by a virus.

For us to check if a certain virus is hiding your files, kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Command prompt in the search bar.
    • Type-in the following command:

attrib -h -r -s /s /d D:\*.*
    • Press Enter to execute the command.

If you think that there is nothing important stored in it, then we suggest that you reformat your D drive so that you can use the free space for important files.

You can follow the steps below to start with the process:

• Click on the File Explorer.
    • Select This PC.
    • Right-click on your D drive, then click on Format.
    • Follow the on-screen process to finish formatting the partition.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Jan 28, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue I'd really love to know! :p

cadaveca, Jan 28, 2019
  4. Rado D Win User

I'd really love to know!

First build I'd really love to know! :D I'd really love to know! :D

You surely are at the right place,welcome to TPU community *Smile I'd really love to know! :)
    What I would suggest in the first place is that you post your budget and then the guys can suggest the best possible options within it..you see you allready have some picked lists here,I only will suggest that dont pick a 3-core cpu,but a quad-core.

Rado D, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

I'd really love to know!

1. I'd really love to know! - Similar Threads - I'd really love

2. Love

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Love: Peace and whales https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/love/a63725f0-c7ff-4aa3-a88e-fa935a50f53b
  3. Love

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Love: Peace and whales https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/love/a63725f0-c7ff-4aa3-a88e-fa935a50f53b
  4. I'd like to know how to change my display adapter

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'd like to know how to change my display adapter: I recently got a new monitor, and it's my first time setting up a seconds monitor. It's all good but, I'd like to change the display adapter. I have the Intel R UHD Graphics 770 and NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 3GB. My primary monitor is set to the Intel UHD Graphics 770 but I'd...
  5. I'd really appreciate it :)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'd really appreciate it :): I need a windows 10 64 bit installation file please. All im trying to do is uninstall windows 7 on my laptop. It would be really helpful cause im trying to get certifications done for better job opportunities. Basically I'm hustling. Please help. submitted by /u/its_kirthan...
  6. I'd like to know

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I'd like to know: Why Microsoft feels they have a right to lock my computer and not allow me access because I had to hard-power down a few times, after my system locked up? I paid for the computer, not Bill Gates. So unless Microsoft wants to reimburse me for the cost of my laptop $1800,...
  7. My partner really likes this image and would love to know where this library is. Tried...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My partner really likes this image and would love to know where this library is. Tried...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TypicalGuppy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hfwnhm/my_partner_really_likes_this_image_and_would_love/
  8. Would love to know my windows licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Would love to know my windows licence: i was told my windows licence will soon expire https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/would-love-to-know-my-windows-licence/bc474ff9-66ed-44a9-bc62-98db6d40a533"
  9. do you really still love ms paint?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    do you really still love ms paint?: I absolutely love ms paint the simplistic and clunky controls always posed a casual experience and slight challenge that was just wonderful but recently I have found it has been mysteriously removed from my computer. so, I looked into it and I found that you got rid of it in...
  10. Do you REALLY want to stop updates? Love me then...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Do you REALLY want to stop updates? Love me then...: Microsoft either forgets or doesn't believe some people are just smarter than them. First, if you don't know by now these are some commands. To disable Automatic updates service then run as admin sc config wuauserv start= disabled. If you want to stop Automatic updates...