Windows 10: idea for another accessibility controller!!!

Discus and support idea for another accessibility controller!!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; steering wheel with 4 paddle shifters 2 for shifting gears and other 2 will be as soft like LT RT on xbox controller but also add shifter or may have 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jmann1092, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Jmann1092 Win User

idea for another accessibility controller!!!

steering wheel with 4 paddle shifters 2 for shifting gears and other 2 will be as soft like LT RT on xbox controller but also add shifter or may have 2 models I like playing trucking sims like ATS and ETS2 I use a 360 controller usb to drive since I cant use feet so well. I am just saying I would like to add more realism and actually steer in my games

:)

Jmann1092, Aug 5, 2019
  2. YanAndrew Win User

The Control Panel (Category View)

My apologies, Brink but I still do not get it.

The steps for both options are identical, the only difference is the location of the desired icons will need to be accessible for all users for Option 2. That's it.

Moreover, both the Mail and Flash Player (32-bit) applets are not listed in the list of Control Panel items for both options.

Regards,
    Andrew

YanAndrew, Aug 5, 2019
  3. Jsssssssss, Aug 5, 2019
  4. idea for another accessibility controller!!!

Unable to Access Control Panel in Windows 10

Hi Don,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issue accessing the Control Panel, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Were you able to see any error message/ error code with this issue?
    • What exactly happens when you press Windows + X keys from the keyboard and click on
      Control Panel?

Step 1: I suggest you to log-out from the current user account, restart the computer, try to log-in to the same user account and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to place the computer in Safe mode, try to access Control Panel and check if the issue persists.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

idea for another accessibility controller!!!

1. idea for another accessibility controller!!! - Similar Threads - idea another accessibility

2. controlled folder access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    controlled folder access: When trying to open Controlled Folder Access, a window opened that said the IT administrator had restricted access to this page. The computer is my personal PC and I have no IT Administrator. How do I retrieve access to this page?...
  3. controlled folder access

in Windows 10 Customization
    controlled folder access: When trying to open Controlled Folder Access, a window opened that said the IT administrator had restricted access to this page. The computer is my personal PC and I have no IT Administrator. How do I retrieve access to this page?...
  4. Controlled folder access with another antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Controlled folder access with another antivirus: I would like to use the "Controlled folder access" functionnality in the latest version of Windows 10, to fight against ransomware. But i don't want to use Windows Defender as an antivirus no virus scan in real time - okey for a CFA scan in real time. How to do that ?...
  5. controlled folder access

controlled folder access: My real-time protection, cloud-delivered protection, automatic sample submission, tamper protections all are off. I try to on it. but it doesn't work. It says to on the controlled folder access. but when I try to on that option. it doesn't work. It says, "protects files,...
  6. Controlled Folder Access

Controlled Folder Access: Hi. I've been using Controlled Folder Access recently but I'm having a problem getting one application to change/create files. I use doPDF8 to create PDF files, but when CFA is active, it won't save my work. The notice explaining that something has tried accessing the folder...
  7. Controlled Folder Access

Controlled Folder Access: Why is Win 10 suddenly blocking access to all games in my STEAM folder? I have to constantly add each and every game I access to the add access in controlled folders. I understand that I can turn it off (which I don't want to do). I have already given permission for...
  8. Controlled Folder Access

Controlled Folder Access: Trying to use Controlled Folder access on a couple of machines. I am running into an issue where after about a day defender notifications no longer appear in the action center nor are they logged by defender in event viewer. If i look in event viewer at the defender...
  9. controlled access

controlled access: I cannot find the file specified in the notification. \program..\soffice.bin from making changes to the folder %userprofile%\documents I tried to search on C:\ for each file but I cannot find either of them This comes up every time I launch open office. But the program...
  10. Controlled folder access

Controlled folder access: For some reason, this little pop up saying controlled folder access blocked c:\Program and involves Dropbox, I have no idea what this means or how to make it stop, why does it keep popping up? Is it bad?...