Windows 10: Idea

Discus and support Idea in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft team, My name is Ebrahim Mahmoud Newair .I am 18 years old. I live in Giza and study at Azhar university. I love playing with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by EbrahimNewair, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Idea

Hello Microsoft team,

My name is Ebrahim Mahmoud Newair .I am 18 years old. I live in Giza and study at Azhar

university. I love playing with Photoshop ,editing photos and make new ones as well.

I also love to draw a lot.

This was a small presentation because I thought it would be better to give you something

about myself before I go into the heart of the subject .

I am writing to you because I have created a design .I took my inspiration from an image

that I have drawn earlier, of course you are asking what has this to do with us?

well this design speaks about Microsoft and specifically about windows, but something about it

is depressing me.

I mean creating a design for Microsoft is a great achievement but doing this while you

don't have a real windows, it doesn't feel right,

I think you catch what I mean ,don't you?

so, I thought about something ,something simple, something like a job or what I would prefer to

call it a deal.

Normally, Windows is on one side and money on the other one, since I don't have money and

I am using an old version of Photoshop (cs2) as it's the only free available version , I have decided to put my design on the other side instead of money.

This is a very big step for me because I have never done this before, but I have dare to try .

if you liked my idea and choose to accept the deal here is the design link :

https://www.behance.net/gallery/77526653/Windows-10-Deal

I made a project named " windows 10 deal"

Take your time exploring my design ,I will be waiting for your response.

Regards

Ebrahim Newair

:)

EbrahimNewair, Mar 18, 2019

2. what video card would you go with

Nice *Wink Idea ;). I look at it like this. You have 90 days to do the Step-up. If you buy it today..

• That's May 12thish that you have be the ability to do the step up...
    • But, in that 90 days, you may have the chance to get the 4870x2 down to a price worth getting.
    • Or, Just buy one of the new cards...
    3 possibilities in one little buy.

Cold Storm, Mar 18, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    The P35 Chipset Club

double post (sorry) but another good way is to sort it by FSB, so that people can look to the top of the list to see the best OC'er in each category.

possibly sort it out by core type as well?

Kentsfield (B-3 stepping)
    Kentsfield (g0 stepping)
    Conroe
    Conroe 1333 FSB (e6x50 line)
    Allendale (2M 800FSB)

its an idea, but the list is somewhat short at the moment so it may be pointless til it gets bigger.

Mussels, Mar 18, 2019
  4. Idea

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

Idea

1. Idea - Similar Threads - Idea

2. VR connection ideas with this setup? - Related to video card I think

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    VR connection ideas with this setup? - Related to video card I think: I was going to put this topic in accessories, but I think the technical side relates more to video processing: I'll get right to the point because I'm getting a ton of different contrasting answers searching the net. I'm using an MSI Z87-G45 GAMING board. I want to buy the...
  3. What is wrong with Windows cause I'm out of ideas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with Windows cause I'm out of ideas: In Sept-Oct of 2023 I built my current PC and at the start of Feb my PC stared to blue screening randomly and even doing blue screens errors on start up. I traced back the issue to a windows update; 2024-02 Cumulative Update for windows 11 version 23h2 for x64-based systems...
  4. What is wrong with Windows cause I'm out of ideas

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is wrong with Windows cause I'm out of ideas: In Sept-Oct of 2023 I built my current PC and at the start of Feb my PC stared to blue screening randomly and even doing blue screens errors on start up. I traced back the issue to a windows update; 2024-02 Cumulative Update for windows 11 version 23h2 for x64-based systems...
  5. Shoutout to the microsoft retards who thought putting in a bitlocker key was a good idea.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shoutout to the microsoft retards who thought putting in a bitlocker key was a good idea.: You guys can't even answer the phones but you can remove post when you don't like the truth **** you **** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shoutout-to-the-microsoft-retards-who-thought/bdbbd423-d446-4287-82ab-d18ecb054412
  6. Shoutout to the microsoft retards who thought putting in a bitlocker key was a good idea.

Shoutout to the microsoft retards who thought putting in a bitlocker key was a good idea.: You guys can't even answer the phones but you can remove post when you don't like the truth **** you **** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shoutout-to-the-microsoft-retards-who-thought/bdbbd423-d446-4287-82ab-d18ecb054412
  7. Shoutout to the microsoft retards who thought putting in a bitlocker key was a good idea.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Shoutout to the microsoft retards who thought putting in a bitlocker key was a good idea.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shoutout to the microsoft retards who thought putting in a bitlocker key was a good idea.: Fixed my dad's laptop after him not being able to use it for about 3 years and I was greeted with the lovely bitlocker screen. You guys can glady suck on my sack whoever thought this idea was good really needs to get punched in the face....
  9. Shoutout to the microsoft retards who thought putting in a bitlocker key was a good idea.

Shoutout to the microsoft retards who thought putting in a bitlocker key was a good idea.: Fixed my dad's laptop after him not being able to use it for about 3 years and I was greeted with the lovely bitlocker screen. You guys can glady suck on my sack whoever thought this idea was good really needs to get punched in the face....
  10. I get multiple different letters when typing. Any ideas to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get multiple different letters when typing. Any ideas to fix?: I just bought this computer today. It's a HP 15.6" Windows 11. During setup I noticed 6 keys are linked to each other. When I type the letter 'b' I get 'bt', type 't' I get 'bt'. I type 'y' or 'n' I get 'ny'. On the number pad I type '9' or '7' I get '79' for both. Any ideas?...