Windows 10: Ideapad 3-15ITL05 Laptop - Type 81X8 audio not working correctly/at all.

Discus and support Ideapad 3-15ITL05 Laptop - Type 81X8 audio not working correctly/at all. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please help! I've been having a constant issue recently!I've had this laptop for about 5 months, but in more recent times my audio has not been working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Camden Brock, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Ideapad 3-15ITL05 Laptop - Type 81X8 audio not working correctly/at all.

Please help! I've been having a constant issue recently!I've had this laptop for about 5 months, but in more recent times my audio has not been working correctly. Sometimes it will boot and have audio, but if I move the laptop slightly such as bump it a little, pick it up or move the screen back then the audio will cut out and I will be required to reset it. Other times it will boot with no audio device detected at all.I have had the issue with it sometimes cutting it for about as long as I've had the device, but now the issue has gotten worse and worse, thank you in advance.

:)

Camden Brock, Nov 24, 2022

2. AUDIO SERVICE NOT WORKING.

Hi,

In that case, I suggest you follow below.

Step 1:

In the search box on the taskbar, type device manager, then select it from the results.

Step 2:

Select the arrow next to Sound, video and game controllers to expand it.

Step 3:

Look for IDT High Definition Audio CODEC. If it's listed, right-click it and select Update Driver, then select Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

Step 4:

You’ll see a list of pre-installed drivers. Select High Definition Audio Device, and then select Next.

Step 5:

Restart PC

Let me know the results after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Nov 24, 2022
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Nov 24, 2022
  4. Ideapad 3-15ITL05 Laptop - Type 81X8 audio not working correctly/at all.

Audio not working

Hi,

We need more information so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the troubleshooter for your audio devices. Follow the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on Start menu.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio.
    • Follow the instructions provided.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

Ideapad 3-15ITL05 Laptop - Type 81X8 audio not working correctly/at all.

1. Ideapad 3-15ITL05 Laptop - Type 81X8 audio not working correctly/at all. - Similar Threads - Ideapad 15ITL05 Laptop

2. Audio not working correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio not working correctly: I have a issue with the audio from laptop: When I plug my headsets into my laptop, they work fine. But when I unplug and then plug them again, my laptop doesn't detect the audio. It starts working again when I restart my laptop but the issue doesn't go away. It only works...
  3. Audio not working correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio not working correctly: I have a issue with the audio from laptop: When I plug my headsets into my laptop, they work fine. But when I unplug and then plug them again, my laptop doesn't detect the audio. It starts working again when I restart my laptop but the issue doesn't go away. It only works...
  4. can I make my ideapad 3-15ITL05 Laptop - Type 81X8 screen touchable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I make my ideapad 3-15ITL05 Laptop - Type 81X8 screen touchable: can I make my ideapad 3-15ITL05 Laptop - Type 81X8 screen touchable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-make-my-ideapad-3-15itl05-laptop-type-81x8/39d27653-67d2-40f5-acd1-dceb48405bdd
  5. can I make my ideapad 3-15ITL05 Laptop - Type 81X8 screen touchable

can I make my ideapad 3-15ITL05 Laptop - Type 81X8 screen touchable: can I make my ideapad 3-15ITL05 Laptop - Type 81X8 screen touchable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-make-my-ideapad-3-15itl05-laptop-type-81x8/39d27653-67d2-40f5-acd1-dceb48405bdd
  6. can i rollback my IdeaPad Flex 5 15ITL05 laptop to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i rollback my IdeaPad Flex 5 15ITL05 laptop to Windows 10?: I just bought a new IdeaPad Flex 5 15ITL05 laptop that runs Windows 11. I am so disappointed with the new Windows that I want to fallback to a version that actually works. Is this possible? My only other options is to return it to Bust Buy. Of course, this would mean that I...
  7. can i rollback my IdeaPad Flex 5 15ITL05 laptop to Windows 10?

can i rollback my IdeaPad Flex 5 15ITL05 laptop to Windows 10?: I just bought a new IdeaPad Flex 5 15ITL05 laptop that runs Windows 11. I am so disappointed with the new Windows that I want to fallback to a version that actually works. Is this possible? My only other options is to return it to Bust Buy. Of course, this would mean that I...
  8. Ideapad 3-15ITL05 Laptop - Type 81X8 audio not working correctly/at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ideapad 3-15ITL05 Laptop - Type 81X8 audio not working correctly/at all.: Please help! I've been having a constant issue recently!I've had this laptop for about 5 months, but in more recent times my audio has not been working correctly. Sometimes it will boot and have audio, but if I move the laptop slightly such as bump it a little, pick it up or...
  9. lenovo ideapad 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lenovo ideapad 3: hi my touchpad will not work after downloading windows 1, its not on the control panel and when i go to update driver it tells me its already updated help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-3/a3e12b5b-6987-4034-bca3-f6c239880d2a
  10. The audio has suddenly stopped working on my lenovo ideapad 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The audio has suddenly stopped working on my lenovo ideapad 3: This happened two days ago. After installing an update from Windows Update, my audio suddenly stopped working. I looked up solutions online and ran a troubleshooter and it said that the audio services were not responding. I followed guides from many websites including the...