Windows 10: IdeaPad Gaming 3-15IHU6 - Type 82K1 - Internet speed problem

Discus and support IdeaPad Gaming 3-15IHU6 - Type 82K1 - Internet speed problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello !My download and upload internet speed with ethernet cable connected tested on diffrent sites testing speed sites is around 300MBps 300Mbps speed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GeoMD, Jan 5, 2023.

1. GeoMD Win User

IdeaPad Gaming 3-15IHU6 - Type 82K1 - Internet speed problem

Hello !My download and upload internet speed with ethernet cable connected tested on diffrent sites testing speed sites is around 300MBps 300Mbps speed specified in provider contract.When I'm downloading something ex. from Steam , download speed is around 36 Mbps.I don't understand what is the problem?Thank you

:)

GeoMD, Jan 5, 2023

2. Asus N580VD slow internet speed

Hi Blair,

There are several factors that affect your internet speed. A few would be connection speed, network traffic, hardware capability, and type of connection. To help us identify what might be causing the slow internet speed on your laptop, allow me to ask the
    following information:

• How's your laptop connected to the network? Is it directly wired to the modem/router or wirelessly connected?
    • Were your other computers that were getting 100 Mbps download speed connected to the same network?
    • Were there other devices connected to the network while you tried to download?
    • Have you tried connecting your laptop to a different network? Did you get the same internet speed?

In the meantime, please run a speed test on your laptop. If the internet speed is slower that your internet package, then you may try to update the drivers of your network adapters to ensure that it's up-to-date. Please check out and follow the steps provided
    on this link: Update drivers in Windows 10.

If you're trying to download while your laptop is wirelessly connected to your network, then kindly check its wireless adapter speed by checking its Wireless Network Connection Status. Follow these steps:

1. Right-click the wireless icon on your system tray, click Open Network & Internet settings, then click
      Wi-Fi.
    2. On the right pane, click Change adapter options.
    3. Right-click your Wireless Network Connection and click
      Status

Please take a screenshot of the status page and kindly include it on your reply.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 5, 2023
  3. Eric003 Win User
    Slow Internet Speed on Windows 10 1809

I tried this last night and now my laptop is worse. Your first suggestion "choose how updates are delivered" isn't even an option. Hopefully the 1908 update will fix this problem that microsoft caused. Sadly my internet connection keeps disappearing so downloading
    and installing that update isn't really working. Microsoft and their mistake is pointing me towards having to pay someone to come in and fix it. Not happy with Mr Gates right now.

Eric003, Jan 5, 2023
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Slow Internet speed on only one computer.

Hi Cody,

Slow internet speed on one of your computer could be due to the following:

• Outdated network adapter driver
    • Different Wi-Fi chipset
    • Computer processing speed

Make sure that the network driver of your computer(s) are always updated.

We also suggest you to contact your internet service provider for them to check your internet connection speed and give you more information.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Remon Ont, Jan 5, 2023
Thema:

1. IdeaPad Gaming 3-15IHU6 - Type 82K1 - Internet speed problem - Similar Threads - IdeaPad Gaming 15IHU6

2. Internet Download Speed Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Download Speed Problem: Having a problem with download speeds, they are around .75KBS at moment, speed test is telling me my Network Internet Download Speed should be 12.5MS upload .80KBS my provider is tell me that there mite be a problem but they don't seem to be able to track down what's causing...
  3. BSOD on Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3: I am getting BSOD on my laptop saying "VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR". I have 2 graphics card on my laptop, so I updated the integrated graphics card driver but then i still got BSOD, I have not yet updated my main graphics card driver.I am attaching minidump filesMinidump -...
  4. BSOD on Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3

BSOD on Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3: I am getting BSOD on my laptop saying "VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR". I have 2 graphics card on my laptop, so I updated the integrated graphics card driver but then i still got BSOD, I have not yet updated my main graphics card driver.I am attaching minidump filesMinidump -...
  5. IdeaPad Gaming 3-15IHU6 - Type 82K1 - Internet speed problem

IdeaPad Gaming 3-15IHU6 - Type 82K1 - Internet speed problem: Hello !My download and upload internet speed with ethernet cable connected tested on diffrent sites testing speed sites is around 300MBps 300Mbps speed specified in provider contract.When I'm downloading something ex. from Steam , download speed is around 36 Mbps.I don't...
  6. IdeaPad Gaming 3-15IHU6 - Type 82K1 - Internet speed problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IdeaPad Gaming 3-15IHU6 - Type 82K1 - Internet speed problem: Hello !My download and upload internet speed with ethernet cable connected tested on diffrent sites testing speed sites is around 300MBps 300Mbps speed specified in provider contract.When I'm downloading something ex. from Steam , download speed is around 36 Mbps.I don't...
  7. Internet speed problem!

Internet speed problem!: Regards to all! In addition to my Dell workstation, there is also a Fujitsu Celsius R670-2 workstation. On Dell, the internet speed is 300Mb/s, and on Fujitsu it is 110Mb/s. Upload is same. What is the problem? 170026
  8. lenovo ideapad 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lenovo ideapad 3: hi my touchpad will not work after downloading windows 1, its not on the control panel and when i go to update driver it tells me its already updated help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-3/a3e12b5b-6987-4034-bca3-f6c239880d2a
  9. internet speed in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet speed in games: my pc is connected on a fast ethernet connection around 50 mbps, my browser is fast as usual, and files download quickly. however whenever I play an online game I have incredible amounts of network lag, with applications showing that games like fifa and warzone are only...
  10. Internet speed problems

Internet speed problems: Hello; I'm trying to find out if there is something wrong with my network settings. I just upgraded my service with my cable provider. I had been using their 50Mbps service and was getting around 40-45 on all of my devices when I ran speedtest.net. I just upgraded to a...