Windows 10: Ideas button grayed out

Discus and support Ideas button grayed out in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi< i have downloaded the free trial for office 365, that will then get purchased after the months period. i intially did not find the ideas button, so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by simanabti, Apr 27, 2020.

1. simanabti Win User

Ideas button grayed out

hi< i have downloaded the free trial for office 365, that will then get purchased after the months period. i intially did not find the ideas button, so i got it from the options and added it. i then tried applying it it just doesn;t work and is grayed out.

also the geography and stock options are in the ribbon but once testing they also did not work exactly like the tutorial and functionality showed.

the decision for me to buy the subscription is based on these features working. can you help?

:)

simanabti, Apr 27, 2020
  2. Wile E Win User

Post your 8800GT overclock pics

Ok then, download GPU-Z, run it.

Click the highlighted button in my pic, and select save to file.

Ideas button grayed out example.jpg

Wile E, Apr 27, 2020
  3. Aasif301 Win User
    wifi button grayed out

Hey! Im using windows 8.1 im facing trouble about wireless connectivity. After some time with wifi connection it disconnects and wifi button goes gray out then not enable to turn it on.

any suggestions!

Aasif301, Apr 27, 2020
  4. Ideas button grayed out

"Gray Screen of Death"

Thanks for your informative post!

I had solved my 2D & gray screen issue using advice posted by erocker (see below)
    Mainly it involves creating a profile and putting higher 2D clocks:

Black Panther, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

Ideas button grayed out

1. Ideas button grayed out - Similar Threads - Ideas button grayed

2. Purchase Buttons on Windows Store Grayed Out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase Buttons on Windows Store Grayed Out: Hello,I am unable to purchase games or apps on the Windows Store. All games/apps show this gray button where the purchase/download button should be. I have looked online everywhere and have not found a solutions. To make matters worse, I cannot sign out directly in the app or...
  3. Purchase Buttons on Windows Store Grayed Out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchase Buttons on Windows Store Grayed Out: Hello,I am unable to purchase games or apps on the Windows Store. All games/apps show this gray button where the purchase/download button should be. I have looked online everywhere and have not found a solutions. To make matters worse, I cannot sign out directly in the app or...
  4. Power button grayed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power button grayed out: Power icon grayed out in turn system icon ..tried task manager windows explorer restart didn't help, went to device manager disabled Microsoft AC Adaptor then enabled disabled Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery restated laptop in safe mode no use, from command...
  5. Grayed-out Install Button in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grayed-out Install Button in Microsoft Store: After uninstalling Minecraft to update it to the latest version, the "Install" button was grayed-out. I have tried every possible fix, however, none of them was able to fix the issue. I have also reset my PC to a clean installation of Windows 10 Pro 20H2. [ATTACH]...
  6. Microsoft Store install Button Grayed out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store install Button Grayed out: Hello, I recently have switched and upgraded from a old computer. So as I was beginning to re download everything, I went to the Microsoft store and tried to download a gameState of Decay 2. However the install button is completely grayed out, but their is the 3 dot button...
  7. maximize button grayed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    maximize button grayed out: I open a link within 1 application. The link opens but the scroll up/down and left right are not available; the resizing of the edges are not available and the maximize is grayed out. Windows 10 IE 11 Only happens with this one application/web page. Works fine on my...
  8. YES button grayed out on user control

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    YES button grayed out on user control: when trying to load a new software, the window asks if i want to allow this program to make changes to my computer. The ONLY choice is no...it asks for admin id and password..help...
  9. Grayed-out Buttons on Win10 Login Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Grayed-out Buttons on Win10 Login Screen: Hi, I am having a weird problem. The first problem was that I could not remember my password. I kept randomly entering possible passwords, none of which worked. I turned the laptop off for awhile. When I started up again, and the Login Screen came up, the password box, and...
  10. Start Menu -> Settings -> Grayed Out Buttons

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu -> Settings -> Grayed Out Buttons: My laptop comes up every time with the screen brightness WAY too low for my eyes. I can go to Settings and change it, but the Apply and Cancel buttons are grayed out. Every time I restart, or even when the PC goes into sleep mode, it's right back to the too dark screen....