Windows 10: Identical Windows 10 volume 3 buttons

Discus and support Identical Windows 10 volume 3 buttons in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; There are 2 Windows 10 volume 3 buttons that are the same and if I click any of them, it restarts my laptop and brings me to the same page, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PlasmaFruit, Oct 6, 2022.

1. Identical Windows 10 volume 3 buttons

There are 2 Windows 10 volume 3 buttons that are the same and if I click any of them, it restarts my laptop and brings me to the same page, and whenever I do different options it says I don't have administator accounts and when I restart it brings me to the identical Windows 10 volume 3 buttons page

:)

PlasmaFruit, Oct 6, 2022

2. Identical Windows 10 volume 3 buttons

There are 2 Windows 10 volume 3 buttons that are the same and if I click any of them, it restarts my laptop and brings me to the same page, and whenever I do different options it says I don't have administator accounts and when I restart it brings me to the identical Windows 10 volume 3 buttons page

PlasmaFruit, Oct 6, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Identical Windows 10 volume 3 buttons :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Oct 6, 2022
  4. davidhk Win User

Identical Windows 10 volume 3 buttons

VOLUME and NETWORK buttons in taskbar do nothing when clicked

I had the same problem with my Volume icon at system tray. The following tutorial will fix it.

Enable or Disable System Icons on Taskbar in Windows 10

Use Option One :
    Start with step #3 and 4 > click the Download buttons > continue to step #7 through 11.
    Restart computer afterwards, just to make sure.

davidhk, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

Identical Windows 10 volume 3 buttons

1. Identical Windows 10 volume 3 buttons - Similar Threads - Identical volume buttons

2. Windows 10 volume 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 volume 3: i have been stuck with just two options that are both Windows 10 and are volume 3.I was factory reseting my hp and it got stuck on 62% and turn it off and on to see if it would fix it and have now been siting looking at windows 10 with volume 3I have tried to do the advanced...
  3. Windows 10 volume 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 volume 3: i have been stuck with just two options that are both Windows 10 and are volume 3.I was factory reseting my hp and it got stuck on 62% and turn it off and on to see if it would fix it and have now been siting looking at windows 10 with volume 3I have tried to do the advanced...
  4. Windows 10 volume 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Identical Windows 10 volume 3 buttons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Identical Windows 10 volume 3 buttons: There are 2 Windows 10 volume 3 buttons that are the same and if I click any of them, it restarts my laptop and brings me to the same page, and whenever I do different options it says I don't have administator accounts and when I restart it brings me to the identical Windows...
  6. Identical Windows 10 volume 3 buttons

Identical Windows 10 volume 3 buttons: There are 2 Windows 10 volume 3 buttons that are the same and if I click any of them, it restarts my laptop and brings me to the same page, and whenever I do different options it says I don't have administator accounts and when I restart it brings me to the identical Windows...
  7. Windows 10, Volume 3, and a duplicate with no volume shown.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, Volume 3, and a duplicate with no volume shown.: I did the clean reinstall of Windows 10 to my laptop. I got a more recent version from the internet, made a bootable flash drive, and with help got the job done. Next, I loaded back all my apps, and settings. It took many hours but once done this 5 year old laptop ran so much...
  8. Windows 10, Volume 3, and a duplicate with no volume shown.

Windows 10, Volume 3, and a duplicate with no volume shown.: I did the clean reinstall of Windows 10 to my laptop. I got a more recent version from the internet, made a bootable flash drive, and with help got the job done. Next, I loaded back all my apps, and settings. It took many hours but once done this 5 year old laptop ran so much...
  9. Windows 10, Volume 3, and a duplicate with no volume shown.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows 10 on Volume 3

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 on Volume 3: Hello and good day. I was having my laptop formatted when it suddenly turned itself off resulting to windows not being properly installed. So what I did is I tried again but afterwards it was asking me then what windows to load. All of the options available is only 'Windows...