Windows 10: identify a problem - blue screen

Discus and support identify a problem - blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello, could anyone help me identify the problem causing blue screen..here's what log says but no other details shown: Source Windows Summary... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by shotashatb, Dec 4, 2019.

1. identify a problem - blue screen

hello,

could anyone help me identify the problem causing blue screen..here's what log says but no other details shown:

Source

Windows

Summary

Shut down unexpectedly

Date

‎04-‎Dec-‎19 01:11 AM

Status

Not reported

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: 13a

Parameter 1: 11

Parameter 2: ffffcc0f5d002100

Parameter 3: ffffcc0f6f4f43b0

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_18362

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1033

:)

shotashatb, Dec 4, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Blue Screen problem

Hi,

The issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error messages?
    • Can you please provide us the screenshot of the blue screen error?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Dec 4, 2019
  4. identify a problem - blue screen

Blue Screen Problems

Hello all. I have been plagued with frequent BSODs on my main computer. (see system specs for details) I am getting "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area", or the 0x50 stop error, blue-screens.
    What I read on Google suggested that this blue-screen indicated a memory or hard drive error. I ran memtest86+, which passed, and chkdsk, which found no problems. I took all of my components down to stock clocks, and that didn't help. Does anyone have any experience or advice as to what I should try next?

BinaryMage, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

identify a problem - blue screen

1. identify a problem - blue screen - Similar Threads - identify problem blue

2. Problems with blue screening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with blue screening: Over time my desktop has blue screened more and more to a point it where it does it every 20 - 50 mins and is unbearable, any help would be appreciated and I'm happy to provide any dump or crash files or anything you may need....
  3. Blue screen problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen problem: I have problem with blue screen.Stop code: ATTEMPED WRITE TO READONLY MEMORYWhat failed: mouclass.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-problem/46935e72-e4fd-45f5-9b01-f33a4d07489e
  4. Identified problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Identified problem: Hi I am user windows 10.I have a lenovo ideapad i7Recently I encountered an problem that is So Irritating.In this screenshot the drive is corrupted and I dont know how to fix it. Well, I have 180 space free why it is full, and I can't access to administrative parts and can't...
  5. Blue screen problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen problem: Basically i have the blue screen problem, so when i follow Stephen to restart it says that my pc did not start correctly or troubleshooter couldnt fix the problem so it stay un the option screen. I select restart but say there is an error and so with every available option...
  6. Blue screen problems

Blue screen problems: Recently I started to get frequent blue screens on my pc and there were several different messages more than 5 different ones displayed like Page fault in nonpaged area. Anyway I went to Curry's/PCWorld and was told it could be hardware related or software related but...
  7. Blue Screen problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screen problem: So, I just got a other Blue screen (the third one in the last two days, always the same one), can somebody help? submitted by /u/FeuersternWaCa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ie7e5n/blue_screen_problem/
  8. Identifying the Problem

Identifying the Problem: Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffff948c531b11f0 Parameter 2: fffff8033ba84858 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: e8 OS version: 10_0_18363 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 768_1 OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101 Locale ID: 1033 Date...
  9. Need help Identifying and solving a problem that keeps on leading to a blue screen

Need help Identifying and solving a problem that keeps on leading to a blue screen: Here is the link to my MiniDump files that my PC generated after a BSoD: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah6sB76bbi2uhgpMOo4B32XQUvJm?e=ZdiI8U Can someone please identify what the problems are? (A note for Dave) I have updated/ downloaded the qualcomm Atheros Network driver that Acer...
  10. Blue Screen Problem

Blue Screen Problem: Built this PC two months ago, had blue screen errors such as memory management and system service exception. It happens every time I use my computer. It is so annoying! Please help me fix it. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AmSvsBBNO4xYiFQbEgzHQCzpJxF_...