Windows 10: Identify hardware error.

Discus and support Identify hardware error. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I have been getting this error its drivng me mad, how can i figure out which hardware is causing it? Its happened a few times this week. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DubbyER, Jan 20, 2021.

1. DubbyER Win User

Identify hardware error.

Hi

I have been getting this error its drivng me mad, how can i figure out which hardware is causing it? Its happened a few times this week.

I have updated my graphics card drivers. and checked that my mother board drivers, bios etc is uptodate.

Thanks

Identify hardware error. 0faee961-7277-498f-9e46-46de19ee44a7?upload=true.png

:)

DubbyER, Jan 20, 2021
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event

Hi Anthony,

Sometimes even newly-bought hardware can be faulty and affect your computer's performance. Have you checked if this error happens when using a different video adapter?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you use the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter, which is a built-in troubleshooter specifically built to find and fix common hardware issues. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Update & Security.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Hardware & Devices from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

Additionally, this may also be happening due to outdated drivers. Follow the steps in this

article
    to update your drivers, then check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the error disappears after following these steps.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Jan 20, 2021
  3. How to identify what hardware is causing a hardware error

Hi Ron,

Sorry for the inconvenience, I would suggest to boot your computer in safe mode. Safe Mode is a special way for Windows to load when there is a system-critical problem that interferes with the normal operation of Windows.

To perform a safe mode in windows follow the instruction on the link below.

https://www.digitalcitizen.life/4-ways-boot-saf...

In safe mode, I would suggest to perform SFC tools. SFC command is to restore corrupted files. Follow these steps.

- Click on "Search" from the taskbar

- Type cmd (Command Prompt)

- Right click on Command Prompt from the search results list.

- Click Run as administrator.

- When Command Prompt launches, type the command: sfc /scannow

Next, perform CHKDSK. CHKDSK command is a tools in windows designed to check and fix logical errors, instead of physical errors.

- Click on "Search" from the taskbar.

- When Command Prompt launches, type the command: chkdsk C: /f /r /x.

Next, perform DISM tools. DISM can be used to service and prepare Windows images.

- Click on "Search" from the taskbar

- When Command Prompt launches, type the command below. Enter each of the command:

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Let see if it help.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

AnthonyLabramonte, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Identify hardware error.

HDMI audio output to Sony TV

Hi Rose,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in Start/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the steps provided.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Identify hardware error.

1. Identify hardware error. - Similar Threads - Identify hardware error

2. Please help identify what hardware error cause BSoD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help identify what hardware error cause BSoD.: Recently I restarted my laptop, it hang on restart screen for 10 mins then BSod appear only for 5 secs before booting again. I checked then found this error, I also include minidump file:Date‎15/‎03/‎23 2:37 AMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused...
  3. Is there way to Identify which hardware causes Hardware Error under Reliability History?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there way to Identify which hardware causes Hardware Error under Reliability History?: Hello.I finally eliminate the BSOD issue I've been experiencing for weeks but I keep noticing this error under Reliability History from the Security and Maintenance page. No more BSOD but I'm still not sure if my pc is finally fixed.I'm not sure which causes it but is there a...
  4. Is there way to Identify which hardware causes Hardware Error under Reliability History?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there way to Identify which hardware causes Hardware Error under Reliability History?: Hello.I finally eliminate the BSOD issue I've been experiencing for weeks but I keep noticing this error under Reliability History from the Security and Maintenance page. No more BSOD but I'm still not sure if my pc is finally fixed.I'm not sure which causes it but is there a...
  5. Is there way to Identify which hardware causes Hardware Error under Reliability History?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Wrongly identified Hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrongly identified Hardware: High everybodyI face a strange situation.I've been given a printer ricoh sp112. It's a simple laser printer.When I plug it in my laptop win11, its seen as a sp110 su. this one is from the same family, but with a scanner.So driver installation according Ricoh we site and...
  7. Wrongly identified Hardware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrongly identified Hardware: High everybodyI face a strange situation.I've been given a printer ricoh sp112. It's a simple laser printer.When I plug it in my laptop win11, its seen as a sp110 su. this one is from the same family, but with a scanner.So driver installation according Ricoh we site and...
  8. How to identify what hardware is causing a hardware error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to identify what hardware is causing a hardware error: Hello, I have this PC which will freeze every now and then and maybe not boot correctly and have to reboot. This is a brand new PC, it has about a month. I just installed Windows 10 1909 18363.836. Three days ago. This has happened for a while, that's why I did a fresh...
  9. How to identify what hardware is causing a hardware error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to identify what hardware is causing a hardware error: Hello, I have this PC which will freeze every now and then and maybe not boot correctly and have to reboot. This is a brand new PC, it has about a month. I just installed Windows 10 1909. Three days ago. This has happened for a while, that's why I did a fresh...
  10. Windows identifies hardware better

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows identifies hardware better: Just an observation, replies not necessary. I have resurrected a Dell Inspiron N5010 from a few years ago, originally had Win7 on it. Going through Device Manager I see the Keyboard has been identified as from Lenovo. It works fine so no problem, just a curiosity as it never...