Windows 10: Identify picture on home screen

Discus and support Identify picture on home screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I used to click on a button asking like what you see on home screen. Now it has disappeared! How do I bring that back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GwenQualls1, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Identify picture on home screen

I used to click on a button asking like what you see on home screen. Now it has disappeared! How do I bring that back?

:)

GwenQualls1, Feb 15, 2020

2. No longer able to identify where login screen picture was taken

Hello,

In order for us to assist you with your concern in identifying where your login screen picture was taken, we need additional information.

• Is your device completely up to date with the latest version of Windows?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the login screen picture?

We look forward to your reply.

Marilou Ser, Feb 15, 2020
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. Johan45 Win User

Identify picture on home screen

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Identify picture on home screen

1. Identify picture on home screen - Similar Threads - Identify picture home

2. Screen picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen picture: When I awaken my laptop I get the same picture every day. When I sign on the bing wallpaper takes over which is great but how can I change the everydaypicture before sign on. I am on windows 10...
  3. Screen picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen picture: When I awaken my laptop I get the same picture every day. When I sign on the bing wallpaper takes over which is great but how can I change the everydaypicture before sign on. I am on windows 10...
  4. How to change the picture on my home screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the picture on my home screen: Somehow I got a picture on my home screen. How can I delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-picture-on-my-home-screen/4a531a39-3a3b-422e-9816-6239afedbf42
  5. How to change the picture on my home screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change the picture on my home screen: Somehow I got a picture on my home screen. How can I delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-picture-on-my-home-screen/4a531a39-3a3b-422e-9816-6239afedbf42
  6. identify a problem - blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    identify a problem - blue screen: hello, could anyone help me identify the problem causing blue screen..here's what log says but no other details shown: Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎04-‎Dec-‎19 01:11 AM Status Not reported Problem signature Problem Event Name:...
  7. screen picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen picture: I have a small picture on top of the start page that shows the same as what is on the big screen. how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-picture/14d770ce-0c73-4102-a369-88742a1501be
  8. pictures on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    pictures on screen: if I look to my pics from my camera, the colour is always very bright and there is a lot of white in the pictures. I looked up the pictures on other screens and it is definitely my screen how can I change that please...
  9. pictures on screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    pictures on screen: how to stop pictures showing up on screen before computer finishes booting up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pictures-on-screen/dd0b4713-cc97-4c3f-865e-0eb7a0ed8ea5
  10. identify a graphic card from a picture with numbers shown

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    identify a graphic card from a picture with numbers shown: Is it possible to identify an nvidia graphic card from a picture ? thanks [img] [img] 37085