Windows 10: Identifying, downloading, and moving Windows 10 LTSB updates for a standalone system

Discus and support Identifying, downloading, and moving Windows 10 LTSB updates for a standalone system in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have standalone system and a internet connected system, both running Windows 10 LTSB. I need to provide security patch updates for the standalone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GeneRye, Feb 15, 2020.

1. GeneRye Win User

Identifying, downloading, and moving Windows 10 LTSB updates for a standalone system

I have standalone system and a internet connected system, both running Windows 10 LTSB. I need to provide security patch updates for the standalone system. How do I identify necessary patches, download them to the internet connected system, move them to removable media for installation on the standalone system, and then install them on both systems?

:)

GeneRye, Feb 15, 2020
  2. Drone Win User

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

Big ass Cumulative Update for Windows 10 LTSB
    Download KB 3205436 x64 (1.03 GB)

kb article didn't mention that it's for ltsb .... uuurgh

Drone, Feb 15, 2020
  3. m4gicfour Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Identifying, downloading, and moving Windows 10 LTSB updates for a standalone system

Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Identifying, downloading, and moving Windows 10 LTSB updates for a standalone system

1. Identifying, downloading, and moving Windows 10 LTSB updates for a standalone system - Similar Threads - Identifying downloading moving

2. Win10 LTSB Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 LTSB Update: How do I find out the latest update for Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB build 10240? Also, I cannot use the internet to update the PC, this is a protected device. I will have to manually download this with a USB. Thanks,...
  3. Win10 LTSB Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 LTSB Update: How do I find out the latest update for Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB build 10240? Also, I cannot use the internet to update the PC, this is a protected device. I will have to manually download this with a USB. Thanks,...
  4. Windows 10 LTSB

Windows 10 LTSB: Hello, I have computer bought with Windows 10 LTSB. On the label afixed to the computer is written Windows 10 IoT Ent2016 LTSB High End. I need reinstall this computer and I want to perform fresh install without using recovery from current installed system. To do this I...
  5. Can't download from App Store to Windows 10 LTSB

Can't download from App Store to Windows 10 LTSB: I can't download from App Store to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB since I installed app store. - - - Updated - - - That is LTSC, Sorry! 170101
  6. windows 10 IOT Enterprise LTSB 2016 Downloading

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 IOT Enterprise LTSB 2016 Downloading: Dear Sir/Madam, Kindly let me know, How to download the proper file for windows 10 IOT Enterprise LTSB 2016 for installing the OS and Boot to the Dell edge gateway 3001 model, Am not getting the proper File from internet through the link which mentioned the gateway...
  7. Windows update standalone Installer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows update standalone Installer: i tried to install RSAT applications but i get the below error. Please advise ASAP. My system is windows 10 Home Single language. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-standalone-installer/64a7951f-ab26-4e99-96de-2a5d3bae8935
  8. Comparison of Windows 7 and Windows 10 standalone updates.

Comparison of Windows 7 and Windows 10 standalone updates.: Hi, We know that a lot has changed in terms of Windows updates for Windows 7/2008 and Windows 10/2016. There are no more delta updates in Windows 10/2016) and standalone installation of the cumulative updates takes considerably more time. Has anyone else faced this? Do we...
  9. Need standalone XPS Viewer for download for Windows 10

Need standalone XPS Viewer for download for Windows 10: Hello all. I am looking for a stand alone download of XPS Viewer to install in a Win 10 build 1709. It is on every single machine except one. When trying to add it through manage apps, it just spins. When adding through DISM, it fails because WSUS is active. I have read every...
  10. Windows 10 LTSB??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 LTSB??: I'm really get very interesting in Windows 10 LTSB and I already try it out with the 90 days trial there is anyway to legally activate my Windows 10 LTSB before it expired? ? and what exactly happen when the 90 days are expired?...