Windows 10: Identifying favourites in windows photo viewer

Discus and support Identifying favourites in windows photo viewer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, Ive got several folders of photos and quite a few of the photos I have favourited in windows photo viewer. Is it possible to see which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ryanspearman, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Identifying favourites in windows photo viewer

Hi guys,

Ive got several folders of photos and quite a few of the photos I have favourited in windows photo viewer.
    Is it possible to see which photos have been favourited within a folder without having to open photo viewer?
    Id like to make a folder of all my favourites.
    Thanks for your help.

Ryan

:)

Ryanspearman, Nov 24, 2020

2. Identifying favourites in windows photo viewer

Hi guys,

I’ve got several folders of photos and quite a few of the photos I have favourited in windows photo viewer.
    Is it possible to see which photos have been favourited within a folder without having to open photo viewer?
    I’d like to make a folder of all my favourites.
    Thanks for your help.

Ryan

Ryanspearman, Nov 24, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Replacement for photo viewer

Win ver 19041.388

Just do not like this "new" photo viewer, it is just cumbersome to operate, lot of extra steps etc. I like the older Win photo viewer, however since JPG files are saved as "unhandled Extension handler finder", *Confused I need something else. Appreciate any suggestions that is not overly optioned, just a simple viewer. Tx

meebers, Nov 24, 2020
  4. iko22 Win User

Identifying favourites in windows photo viewer

How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

Identifying favourites in windows photo viewer [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

Identifying favourites in windows photo viewer

1. Identifying favourites in windows photo viewer - Similar Threads - Identifying favourites photo

2. Identifying favourites in windows photo viewer

in Windows 10 Support
    Identifying favourites in windows photo viewer: Hi guys, Ive got several folders of photos and quite a few of the photos I have favourited in windows photo viewer. Is it possible to see which photos have been favourited within a folder without having to open photo viewer? Id like to make a folder of all my favourites....
  3. Windows Photo Viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Photo Viewer: Windows Photo Viewer freezes every time I upload photos from my iPhone. This has been a problem for months Is it a common problem? This needs to be fixed ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-photo-viewer/848f0891-177c-4db4-a03e-7eee4f4a5a81
  4. windows photo viewer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows photo viewer: Is it still available to download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-photo-viewer/9df65b62-bc91-4e3e-a3f0-d40140633415
  5. Windows photo viewer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows photo viewer: I have a PC fitted with Windows 10 fully updated. When I attempt to open JPG photos in Photos or Windows Photo Viewer I sometimes get the message "It looks like we don't support this file format". In the Properties window the Type of file is shown as "JPG File .JPG"....
  6. Windows Photo viewer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Photo viewer: My Windows Photo viewer will shut down when click on the photo. I can do nothing with my photos though I have lots of them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-photo-viewer/4850ef4c-f996-4e51-ba54-004f3474dde6"
  7. Windows Photo Viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photo Viewer: I have sorted my pictures my date in the folder. When I double click on a picture and try to view them by pushing the left or right arrow it will not let me view them by date. I have always been able to do this before. Has an update changed this?...
  8. Windows Photo Viewer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Photo Viewer: I am absolutely disgusted that Microsoft has seen fit to remove my Windows Photo Viewer from Windows System 10! Quite simply, Microsoft should not be allowed to do this and I would join any effort to really penalize Microsoft for this sort of behavior....
  9. Windows photo and photo viewer

Windows photo and photo viewer: Photo app and photo viewer app not working, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-photo-and-photo-viewer/3b344c54-cf1c-4cf1-ab44-8bfba1ded777
  10. Windows Photo Viewer

Windows Photo Viewer: The background color of my Windows Photo Viewer has always been black until a few days ago when I opened it to look at some pictures and found that the background was now white? Did I inadvertently do this myself? How can I change it back? Thanks!...