Windows 10: Identifying favourites in windows photo viewer

Discus and support Identifying favourites in windows photo viewer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, Ive got several folders of photos and quite a few of the photos I have favourited in windows photo viewer. Is it possible to see which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ryanspearman, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Identifying favourites in windows photo viewer

Hi guys,

Ive got several folders of photos and quite a few of the photos I have favourited in windows photo viewer.
    Is it possible to see which photos have been favourited within a folder without having to open photo viewer?
    Id like to make a folder of all my favourites.
    Thanks for your help.

Ryan

:)

Ryanspearman, Nov 24, 2020

2. Identifying favourites in windows photo viewer

Hi guys,

I’ve got several folders of photos and quite a few of the photos I have favourited in windows photo viewer.
    Is it possible to see which photos have been favourited within a folder without having to open photo viewer?
    I’d like to make a folder of all my favourites.
    Thanks for your help.

Ryan

Ryanspearman, Nov 24, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Replacement for photo viewer

Win ver 19041.388

Just do not like this "new" photo viewer, it is just cumbersome to operate, lot of extra steps etc. I like the older Win photo viewer, however since JPG files are saved as "unhandled Extension handler finder", *Confused I need something else. Appreciate any suggestions that is not overly optioned, just a simple viewer. Tx

meebers, Nov 24, 2020
  4. iko22 Win User

Identifying favourites in windows photo viewer

How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

Identifying favourites in windows photo viewer [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

Identifying favourites in windows photo viewer

1. Identifying favourites in windows photo viewer - Similar Threads - Identifying favourites photo

2. Unable to delete or favourite photos in Photos app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to delete or favourite photos in Photos app?: I am using the Photo app that comes on Windows 11, with photos imported from iCloud. When I go to delete or favourite photos, some will let me, and some will not. It is not related to which photos are in iCloud; this happens with new uploads too. It is not consistent, either....
  3. Filter favourite photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Filter favourite photos: HelloIs there a was howto filter favourite photos in the album both: web and desktop application?No, I don't want to see all my favoutie photos in the folder "Favourite". I have thousands of photos. I have a folder with 1000 photos from a vacation and I want to filter only...
  4. Filter favourite photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Filter favourite photos: HelloIs there a was howto filter favourite photos in the album both: web and desktop application?No, I don't want to see all my favoutie photos in the folder "Favourite". I have thousands of photos. I have a folder with 1000 photos from a vacation and I want to filter only...
  5. Photos and Favourites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos and Favourites: If an image is downloaded, e.g. a PNG, but i manually add the file extension .JPG, to convert it; why can it not be added to the favourites?attempting to add it will return "something went wrong" after a few seconds.this is very annoying. you can only add certain file types...
  6. Photos and Favourites

Photos and Favourites: If an image is downloaded, e.g. a PNG, but i manually add the file extension .JPG, to convert it; why can it not be added to the favourites?attempting to add it will return "something went wrong" after a few seconds.this is very annoying. you can only add certain file types...
  7. Photos and Favourites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Find favourites in Photo app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Find favourites in Photo app?: Hello! How can I find photos that I've marked as favourites? There's no folder for it in the Photo app. submitted by /u/striped_eyes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mj9m08/find_favourites_in_photo_app/
  9. Identifying favourites in windows photo viewer

in Windows 10 Support
    Identifying favourites in windows photo viewer: Hi guys, Ive got several folders of photos and quite a few of the photos I have favourited in windows photo viewer. Is it possible to see which photos have been favourited within a folder without having to open photo viewer? Id like to make a folder of all my favourites....
  10. Windows photo and photo viewer

Windows photo and photo viewer: Photo app and photo viewer app not working, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-photo-and-photo-viewer/3b344c54-cf1c-4cf1-ab44-8bfba1ded777