Windows 10: Identifying installed RAM on Window10

Discus and support Identifying installed RAM on Window10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Recently, I have installed another 4GB RAM on My LAPTOP. Unfortunately, I couldn't able to identify that new installed RAM on WINDOWS10. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RAAJ', Nov 6, 2018.

1. RAAJ' Win User

Identifying installed RAM on Window10

Hi,

Recently, I have installed another 4GB RAM on My LAPTOP. Unfortunately, I couldn't able to identify that new installed RAM on WINDOWS10. I am using OS -Up to date.

in system Properties still it showing 4GB RAM instead of 8GB.

please guide me how to resolve the issue.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

RAJ

:)

RAAJ', Nov 6, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 6, 2018
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin Identifying installed RAM on Window10 :D

DrunkenMafia, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Identifying installed RAM on Window10

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Identifying installed RAM on Window10

1. Identifying installed RAM on Window10 - Similar Threads - Identifying installed RAM

2. Wifi Insecure wrongly identified by Window10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Insecure wrongly identified by Window10: Hi Microsoft Team,Starting 20th Nov 2021, my 5ghz wifi network has been identified as insecure due to outdated security protocol eg: WEP.However, I logged into Router and see that the security protocol is WPA/WPA2-Personal which is the same with the 2.4ghz wifi. No insecure...
  3. Wifi Insecure wrongly identified by Window10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Insecure wrongly identified by Window10: Hi Microsoft Team,Starting 20th Nov 2021, my 5ghz wifi network has been identified as insecure due to outdated security protocol eg: WEP.However, I logged into Router and see that the security protocol is WPA/WPA2-Personal which is the same with the 2.4ghz wifi. No insecure...
  4. Wifi Insecure wrongly identified by Window10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. window10

in Windows 10 Customization
    window10: windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window10/6d47fa4d-523c-4a16-9dec-bc27529c1d26
  6. Window10 eating RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window10 eating RAM: Hello World.! seems it's a known issue of system eating extra RAM I'm on windows 10 enterprise version with 8 GB DDR3 Everything is updated. -tried sfc/scanow -Ran windows defender offline test -Disabled the startup impacts - Nothing is running -Installed windows...
  7. window10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    window10: may I use window 10 license to my laptop too? (Already using in desktop) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window10/afd98051-6377-4ad1-a0d1-2cd3e82db2d2"
  8. window10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window10: bonjour .j ai régulièrement le message suivant :l acces contrôle aux dossiers a empeche C:\Pro...\ETD_SMARTCmd.exe d apporter des modifications a mémoire. peut on m aider sur la signification exact de ce message .merci beaucoup...
  9. window10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window10: Split from this thread. window10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window10/269e16b8-5b31-4016-892f-97d26c39baac
  10. problem after window10 re-installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem after window10 re-installation: After reinstalling windows 10 files in documents folder are read only. I tried to change this but I get error message saying access denied. I also get a message saying controlled folder access blocked by dllhost.exe. How do I get round this. as I cannot write files to those...