Windows 10: Identifying root cause of BYOD

Discus and support Identifying root cause of BYOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've got a computer with a BYOD about every half an hour or less. So far I have: Looked up BYOD codes and tried the following: 1. Rolled back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoeNorth, Jun 7, 2020.

1. JoeNorth Win User

Identifying root cause of BYOD

Hi,

I've got a computer with a BYOD about every half an hour or less.

So far I have:

Looked up BYOD codes and tried the following:

1. Rolled back drivers for ones updated before the BYOD started occuring

2. Applied outstanding Windows Updates

3. Checked for any BIOS and firmware updates non available

4. Stopped fast boot

5. Run the PC in safe mode

6. Attempted to analyse the minidump file with BlueScreenView - doesn't provide any more info to google

7. Changed settings to force full memory dump but it doesn't write one

Any ideas of what to do next? It would be good to identify failing component but not sure how!

Memory dump files here

Thanks.

:)

JoeNorth, Jun 7, 2020
  2. Faith Win User

Root Cause of Reboot Issue Identified; Updated Guidance for Customers

https://newsroom.intel.com/news/root...-and-partners/

Faith, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Mouse cursor jumps when working in background

Hi,

Based on the description that you provided, there may be a corrupted file or misconfigured settings on the computer. Moreover, for us to fully identify the root cause, we need to get additional information. Kindly answer the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you performed the suggested troubleshooting steps found on the link that you provided? If so, may we know the result?
    • When did you notice this issue?

Desiree Yau, Jun 7, 2020
  4. AndreTen Win User

Root Cause of Reboot Issue Identified; Updated Guidance for Customers

And also...

security-center.intel | dvisory

AndreTen, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Identifying root cause of BYOD - Similar Threads - Identifying root cause

2. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124, identify the root cause BugCheck, Event ID 1001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124, identify the root cause BugCheck, Event ID 1001: Hello Community,i have problems with the error mentioned and can't get any further on my own.It started ~ 2 weeks ago as i was troubleshooting realy bad performance on my SSD´s, it came out that one of them was faulty and i removed it. In the meantime i´ve reinstalled and...
  3. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124, identify the root cause BugCheck, Event ID 1001

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124, identify the root cause BugCheck, Event ID 1001: Hello Community,i have problems with the error mentioned and can't get any further on my own.It started ~ 2 weeks ago as i was troubleshooting realy bad performance on my SSD´s, it came out that one of them was faulty and i removed it. In the meantime i´ve reinstalled and...
  4. Is there a way to identify the root cause of the BSOD when there's no crash dump file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to identify the root cause of the BSOD when there's no crash dump file?: Laptop is ASUS TUF FX505DT, bought back in January 2020. Been in use ever since.All parts are the stock parts except for:The monitor - I had it replaced after dead pixels suddenly appeared and covered half of the monitor back in 2021.SSD - I purchased and installed an...
  5. Is there a way to identify the root cause of the BSOD when there's no crash dump file?

Is there a way to identify the root cause of the BSOD when there's no crash dump file?: Laptop is ASUS TUF FX505DT, bought back in January 2020. Been in use ever since.All parts are the stock parts except for:The monitor - I had it replaced after dead pixels suddenly appeared and covered half of the monitor back in 2021.SSD - I purchased and installed an...
  6. Is there a way to identify the root cause of the BSOD when there's no crash dump file?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Root cause of a crash

Root cause of a crash: My computer BSOD'd recently because of a game, and I've run the Windbg, but I don't know how to read & analyze the output:minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgqNtwl2mN3ShVZ9O2TQVOXwtuoa?e=YVXDEg************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories...
  8. root cause of mdump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    root cause of mdump: Out application crashed due to Out Of Memory. I need to check on the root cause of it. When I ran mdump on winDBG, I got the output mentioned below. What can be the cause for getting this dump due to - MODULE_NAME: java_exe, IMAGE_NAME: java.exe, and FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...
  9. root cause of mdump

root cause of mdump: Out application crashed due to Out Of Memory. I need to check on the root cause of it. When I ran mdump on winDBG, I got the output mentioned below. What can be the cause for getting this dump due to - MODULE_NAME: java_exe, IMAGE_NAME: java.exe, and FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...
  10. root cause of mdump

in Windows 10 Customization