Windows 10: identifying scams

Discus and support identifying scams in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How can you identify a legimitate e-mail from MIcrosoft?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by OscarRank, Nov 8, 2018.

1. OscarRank Win User

identifying scams

How can you identify a legimitate e-mail from MIcrosoft?

:)

OscarRank, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Jsssssssss, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

identifying scams

1. identifying scams - Similar Threads - identifying scams

2. Best free tool to identify outdated drivers - will download manually

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Best free tool to identify outdated drivers - will download manually: Which driver manager free trial does the best job of identifying all the out-of-date drivers in my Win 10 Pro 64 system? I'm OK with doing manual downloads and installs, but I need to to know which drivers to work on. I'm getting BSODs now every 2-3 days *Mad , and I've...
  3. windows media player won't identify the titles of music albums and songs I am ripping

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows media player won't identify the titles of music albums and songs I am ripping: windows media player won't identify the titles of music albums and songs I am ripping https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-wont-identify-the-titles-of/863eb52b-36b5-4726-9625-5dd93ecde3a1
  4. help identify this flashdrive (I believe its a bootable device)

help identify this flashdrive (I believe its a bootable device): I believe someone may have used mediacreator to make this flashdrive a bootable back up but I can't discern more about it (need to know if its windows 10, if so i could use it to finish my virtual machine) [img] 126867
  5. help identify this flashdrive (I believe its a bootable device)

in Windows 10 Support
    help identify this flashdrive (I believe its a bootable device): I believe someone may have used mediacreator to make this flashdrive a bootable back up but I can't discern more about it (need to know if its windows 10, if so i could use it to finish my virtual machine) [img] 126867
  6. Identifying a hard drive failure.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Identifying a hard drive failure.: I have had a series of performance issues over the last four months. I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop running W10. It had stopped working and had to be restored using the Windows Media Creator. The issues continued afterwards and boot up began to be increasingly slow....
  7. USB cannot be identified.

USB cannot be identified.: I shut off windows insider preview, try to use USB to install Windows 10 version 1809 on my computer as dual system . When the windows installer runs, it says that the USB device cannot be indentified and windows installation cannot continue. This problem has happened in...
  8. How to identify Com Ports in Windows10

How to identify Com Ports in Windows10: The new device manager in windows 10 is not showing the "com port" numbers. Such as COM1 COM2 and so on. If I open the serial bus controller line in device manager it does not provide the port information. What I am trying do is connect to my network switch with a...
  9. Computer scan from prompt to identify viruses

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer scan from prompt to identify viruses: Hello, Please be sure to give me a command prompt command to identify the viruses or what antivirus you recommend to install it, but I want the antivirus not to consume too much resource. Thank you! Wait for response! A good day!...
  10. Computer scan from prompt to identify viruses

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer scan from prompt to identify viruses: Hello, Please be sure to give me a command prompt command to identify the viruses or what antivirus you recommend to install it, but I want the antivirus not to consume too much resource. Thank you! Wait for response! A good day!...