Windows 10: identifying scams

Discus and support identifying scams in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How can you identify a legimitate e-mail from MIcrosoft?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by OscarRank, Nov 8, 2018.

1. OscarRank Win User

identifying scams

How can you identify a legimitate e-mail from MIcrosoft?

:)

OscarRank, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Jsssssssss Win User
  3. Jsssssssss Win User
    Jsssssssss, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Jsssssssss Win User
Thema:

identifying scams

1. identifying scams - Similar Threads - identifying scams

2. Windows 10 are identifying the wrong version of windows (pro, home) activation id

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 are identifying the wrong version of windows (pro, home) activation id: Greetings everyone, I have an issue with my Windows 10 licence. I upgraded my windows 7 ultimate machine to windows 10 pro for free, and everything was working correctly. 4 months ago i upgraded my HDD drive to SSD and i installed windows on it. The licence was automatically...
  3. Identifying the IP address of a hacker

in Windows 10 Customization
    Identifying the IP address of a hacker: Is there a way to display IP address that have interacted with your computer? My Facebook page was hacked on Monday night and I'd like a log of IP addresses to see if I can locate the hacker - Thx...
  4. Identifying installed RAM on Window10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Identifying installed RAM on Window10: Hi, Recently, I have installed another 4GB RAM on My LAPTOP. Unfortunately, I couldn't able to identify that new installed RAM on WINDOWS10. I am using OS -Up to date. in system Properties still it showing 4GB RAM instead of 8GB. please guide me how to resolve the...
  5. Identifying internet access problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Identifying internet access problem: About 4 days ago I started randomly having a problem where my internet connection drops on my laptop and it says "identifying internet access" for about 5 seconds then reconnects. This problem occurs on WiFi and Ethernet. Other devices can connect and do not experience the...
  6. "Windows S" identifiers for operating system detection

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    "Windows S" identifiers for operating system detection: We have a very customer who runs our assessment agents for windows systems. However, the agent runs privileged OS commands (like wmic) and the app is not available on the Windows Store. Typically we can identify operating systems by sniffing the DHCP fingerprints of the...
  7. How to: Catalog and Identify my installed software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to: Catalog and Identify my installed software: Some software programs use names that immediately indicate what type of program it is. Example: Disk Space Some do not. Is there a way (program or macro) to automatically search the net for a program's description, or for a site that would list such info? I use Win 10....
  8. How to identify Windows Services delaying Shutdown or Startup

in Windows 10 News
    How to identify Windows Services delaying Shutdown or Startup: [ATTACH] We all have read articles online about speeding up our Windows computers. Today I am focusing on one item that can cause your Windows computer to shut down or startup slowly – and those are Windows Services. If some Service [...] This post How to identify Windows...
  9. How do you identify usb port to define in dos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do you identify usb port to define in dos: Microsoft said go to devices, usb and hit the + sign. no + sign. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-identify-usb-port-to-define-in-dos/b3d9dc7e-cdd5-4433-8326-9c93307da61b
  10. how to identify and uninstall duplicate drivers...?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to identify and uninstall duplicate drivers...?: there are multiple drivers of motherboard resources, UMBus enumerator, ACPI Fan, ACPI thermal zone etc. should i uninstall these duplicates...? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...