Windows 10: Identifying the cause of BSOD and dmp files.

Discus and support Identifying the cause of BSOD and dmp files. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been getting the BSOD on my PC every 15~20 minutes and wanted to see if the dmp files could help identify what is causing it.Here is the link to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WeakBwoi, Sep 29, 2022.

1. WeakBwoi Win User

Identifying the cause of BSOD and dmp files.

I have been getting the BSOD on my PC every 15~20 minutes and wanted to see if the dmp files could help identify what is causing it.Here is the link to the dmp files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlzMBUnTtl9JjE9BM0vPB5ztnUYQ?e=NAhnA1Thank you in advance, I have a suspect feeling that it is one of my HDDs being faulty but I just wanted to check.

:)

WeakBwoi, Sep 29, 2022

2. BSOD with DMP files and MSInfo

I have used the verifier app and collect the dmp files along with the MSInfo32.

I been receiving the BSOD for a bit and I had the motherboard replace at the Company's helpdesk requested it. I knew that was not the issue. I know is a driver issue but don't know how to fix it and what is exactly causing the issue. I believe is the Cisco
    VPN software that is causing it.

When the BSOD happened under the verifier app the

DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION (xxxxx.sys) The xxxx.sys is the name of the driver that caused the crash.
    If it is listed please note it and tell us what it is.

the xxxx.sys was something like vpnxxx64.sys I believe..can't remember it exactly.

here is the link to OneDrive to see the DMP files and the MSInfo32 files.

022417-11640-01.zip

AzureRookieFL, Sep 29, 2022
  3. Identifying driver causing BSOD

My laptop suddenly went into BSOD with the error IRQL_NOTLESS_OR_EQUAL. I tried using a bsod viewer to identify the driver but it just states ntoskrnl.exe. I have the dump files available, will it be helpful in identifying the driver that is causing this
    issue?

SilentstormSP, Sep 29, 2022
  4. Identifying the cause of BSOD and dmp files.

How to identify which driver is causing BSOD

Hi

I have trouble almost a year now with random BSOD on my ROG Laptop. Send it back to service, they returned it with conclusion - no hardware issues.

It has to be a buggy driver - that's what WhoCrashed always suggests

But I can't identify which one.

I'm constantly updating. Please help me. These are my settings and the most recent dmp files:

dmp

Thanks

mironkrumov, Sep 29, 2022
Thema:

Identifying the cause of BSOD and dmp files.

1. Identifying the cause of BSOD and dmp files. - Similar Threads - Identifying cause BSOD

2. How to Interpret Minidump files to identify causes of BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Interpret Minidump files to identify causes of BSOD: My laptop is 1 month old, I played with it by undervolting the cpu and gpu, but at some point it got extremely unstable and the BSODs became unpredictable, sometimes it happens multiples times a day, while there are times it happens once every 3 days, so i reset my device. I...
  3. Identifying the cause of BSOD and dmp files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Identifying the cause of BSOD and dmp files.: I have been getting the BSOD on my PC every 15~20 minutes and wanted to see if the dmp files could help identify what is causing it.Here is the link to the dmp files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlzMBUnTtl9JjE9BM0vPB5ztnUYQ?e=NAhnA1Thank you in advance, I have a suspect feeling that...
  4. Identifying the cause of BSOD and dmp files.

Identifying the cause of BSOD and dmp files.: I have been getting the BSOD on my PC every 15~20 minutes and wanted to see if the dmp files could help identify what is causing it.Here is the link to the dmp files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlzMBUnTtl9JjE9BM0vPB5ztnUYQ?e=NAhnA1Thank you in advance, I have a suspect feeling that...
  5. BSOD DMP file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD DMP file: I've been having increasing BSOD over the past week or so. Thought it had something to do with my components, but as my troubleshooting progresses, it seems to point more towards my software, specifically Windows 10.Here's a link to my most recent "dmp" file after my last...
  6. BSOD DMP file

BSOD DMP file: I've been having increasing BSOD over the past week or so. Thought it had something to do with my components, but as my troubleshooting progresses, it seems to point more towards my software, specifically Windows 10.Here's a link to my most recent "dmp" file after my last...
  7. BSOD DMP file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. BSOD cannot identify cause

BSOD cannot identify cause: Hi, for about a month I have been having frequent BSOD on my Windows 10 PC. I have updated all my drivers, ensured there are no viruses on my computer, and run windows diagnostics. I suspect it might be one of my usb devices but I can't identify what it is.These are the error...
  9. BSOD .dmp file

BSOD .dmp file: Hello, I hope that this is the correct place to post this .dmp file from a BSOD I just experienced, thank you https://iowa-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/jalmanza_uiowa_edu/EV4I7cab_RpIkAdW7S-9E4YBhog_P8Qto6JkYYBwVsQu4g?e=LOxu1N...
  10. Identifying driver causing BSOD

Identifying driver causing BSOD: My laptop suddenly went into BSOD with the error IRQL_NOTLESS_OR_EQUAL. I tried using a bsod viewer to identify the driver but it just states ntoskrnl.exe. I have the dump files available, will it be helpful in identifying the driver that is causing this issue?...