Windows 10: Identifying the Problem

Discus and support Identifying the Problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffff948c531b11f0 Parameter 2: fffff8033ba84858 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jigz907, Nov 30, 2019.

1. jigz907 Win User

Identifying the Problem

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 141
    Parameter 1: ffff948c531b11f0
    Parameter 2: fffff8033ba84858
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: e8
    OS version: 10_0_18363
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033

Date

‎11/‎28/‎2019 12:39 PM

Status

Report sent

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 141

Parameter 1: ffffc08ac523a460

Parameter 2: fffff80766565850

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 9130

OS version: 10_0_18363

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Unknown

Server information: 305186b1-cf0e-4786-a8c7-7bd324473a05

any help would be appreciated

:)

jigz907, Nov 30, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Dec 5, 2019
  4. David Haz Win User

Identifying the Problem

WiFi Connection Problem

Hello Claire,

For us to isolate the issue you are experiencing, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When did the issue started?
    • Have you made any software or hardware changes to your device prior to the issue?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problem. Here's how to run the troubleshooter:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that resolves the problem.

David Haz, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Identifying the Problem

1. Identifying the Problem - Similar Threads - Identifying Problem

2. Help Identifying problem drive from memory dumps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help Identifying problem drive from memory dumps: Hello,I need a little help Identifying what driver may be causing a CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 109 BSOD. I will post the dump from the original crash followed by the 4 mini dumps from the subsequent crashes after turning on the driver verifier.original analysis of crash:1:...
  3. Help Identifying problem drive from memory dumps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Identifying problem drive from memory dumps: Hello,I need a little help Identifying what driver may be causing a CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 109 BSOD. I will post the dump from the original crash followed by the 4 mini dumps from the subsequent crashes after turning on the driver verifier.original analysis of crash:1:...
  4. Help Identifying problem drive from memory dumps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help Reading Minidump and Identifying Crashing Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Reading Minidump and Identifying Crashing Problem: Hi there! For about 4 years I have been chasing a consistent BSOD panic on my computer. I have tried a bunch of both hardware and software fixes, but never really found the problem. It finally clicked in my head that I could have the minidump looked at by minds much smarter...
  6. Help Reading Minidump and Identifying Crashing Problem

Help Reading Minidump and Identifying Crashing Problem: Hi there! For about 4 years I have been chasing a consistent BSOD panic on my computer. I have tried a bunch of both hardware and software fixes, but never really found the problem. It finally clicked in my head that I could have the minidump looked at by minds much smarter...
  7. How soon will the fix be availible for this problem ?Hi, the Visual C++ team has identified...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How soon will the fix be availible for this problem ?Hi, the Visual C++ team has identified...: Hi, the Visual C++ team has identified the problem as a regression in the vclibs framework package that the Photos app and other apps depend on. The problem affects computers with older hardware that do not support SSE 4.2 instructions. Microsoft is currently working on...
  8. How soon will the fix be availible for this problem ?Hi, the Visual C++ team has identified...

How soon will the fix be availible for this problem ?Hi, the Visual C++ team has identified...: Hi, the Visual C++ team has identified the problem as a regression in the vclibs framework package that the Photos app and other apps depend on. The problem affects computers with older hardware that do not support SSE 4.2 instructions. Microsoft is currently working on...
  9. How soon will the fix be availible for this problem ?Hi, the Visual C++ team has identified...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Analyze my dump file and identify the BSOD problem

Analyze my dump file and identify the BSOD problem: Pls, anyone can analyze my dump file to indentify wht the problem is?Thxdump file link download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BUmmEoEu4nE88M5haMdPchHzdenYRcKx/view?usp=drive_link...