Windows 10: Identity protection ; any new ideas out there ?

Discus and support Identity protection ; any new ideas out there ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What can you do about identity theft ; is there anything new ? Are there any types of VPNs' out there that work and what is the best modem and router... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tammy D.Thompson, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Identity protection ; any new ideas out there ?

What can you do about identity theft ; is there anything new ? Are there any types of VPNs' out there that work and what is the best modem and router to buy that protects identity ? I'd appreciate any good advice & Thank y'all !

:)

Tammy D.Thompson, Jan 18, 2019

2. configured identity

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest follow the steps provided below and check.

Method 1: Disable Antivirus software

Disable the Antivirus software temporarily and check if it helps.

Note: Antivirus software can help protect the computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you should not disable the antivirus software. If you do have to temporarily disable it to install other
    software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you are connected to the Internet or a network during the time the antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

As you are facing an issue with modern apps as well, I suggest you to reset the Windows Store cache.

Method 2: Reset the Windows Store cache.

Follow the steps to reset the Windows Store cache

• Press Windows Key + R key.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter Key.
    Your Windows Store cache will be reset. Check if the is resolved.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jan 18, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 18, 2019
  4. Steve C Win User

Identity protection ; any new ideas out there ?

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

Identity protection ; any new ideas out there ?

1. Identity protection ; any new ideas out there ? - Similar Threads - Identity protection ideas

2. any ideas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    any ideas: and still nothing but it seems to work with my phone’s hotspot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-ideas/cf4d3957-9805-4919-bc0a-de57203282b2
  3. any ideas

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    any ideas: and still nothing but it seems to work with my phone’s hotspot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-ideas/cf4d3957-9805-4919-bc0a-de57203282b2
  4. any ideas

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Any idea on a fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any idea on a fix?: My computer completly freezes for a couple of seconds and my audio turns off for a few seconds aswell. A few seconds later everything gets connected back and my computer unfreezes. It happens whenever no matter what I'am doing. But when im playing rust im gettting an error...
  6. Any ideas?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any ideas?: Hey, can I ask for help? Recently I updated my windows, and as soon as the update finished, there is no volume. I tried to look it at the internet and through device manager but the “sound, game controller” thing was not there. I tried to instqll it but when its installing...
  7. Any ideas?

Any ideas?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/elarsia [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iin2nl/any_ideas/
  8. Any idea what's that.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Any idea what's that.: At shutdown or restarting my pc i get this error at the end Initialization failed because the driver device could not be created. Use the string "000000000100320000000000D71000C013010000250200C000000000000000000000000000000000" to identify the interface for which...
  9. Any idea what this is

Any idea what this is: Not sure if this is the right place to post, but any help or suggestions welcome. anyone have any idea what this icon / application is? It flashes up for less than a second when i first boot up, sometime its so quick i don't even see it. It always appears just above the...
  10. Windows 10: Security and Identity Protection for the...

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: Security and Identity Protection for the...: Windows 10: Security and Identity Protection for the Modern World There’s been so much excitement and energy around the Windows 10 Technical Preview – including incredible momentum around the Windows Insider Program, where we recently hit 1 million total registrants,...