Windows 10: identity provider “live.com” does not exist in tenant “Microsoft Services”

Discus and support identity provider “live.com” does not exist in tenant “Microsoft Services” in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; AADSTS50020: User account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** from identity provider “live.com” does not exist in tenant “Microsoft Services”... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by syberworm, May 6, 2020.

1. syberworm Win User

identity provider “live.com” does not exist in tenant “Microsoft Services”

AADSTS50020: User account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** from identity provider “live.com” does not exist in tenant “Microsoft Services” and cannot access the application “29d9ed98-a469-4536-ade2-f981bc1d605e”Microsoft Authentication Broker in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Sign out and sign in again with a different Azure Active Directory user account.

:)

syberworm, May 6, 2020

2. User account does not exist in tenant 'Microsoft'???

I was trying to read an article from off of MSN, when I hit the link, it required me to enter my Microsoft account again, then it gave me this error message:

Selected user account does not exist in tenant 'Microsoft' and cannot access the application '3f754e00-1ab5-44d6-87f9-c62e4216cc25' in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Please use a different account.

What?! This IS my Microsoft account, that I use to log into my Windows 10 machine at home. The one I've used for many YEARS. How in heck could it "not exist in tenant 'Microsoft'"?

Doctor-Who, May 6, 2020
  3. Error: AADSTS50020 - b9c392b1-7049-4d6c-86bf-9bb91214900d' when accessing Microsoft Learning

User account '............' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Microsoft Services' and cannot access the application 'b9c392b1-7049-4d6c-86bf-9bb91214900d'(Microsoft Learning
    Identity Service) in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Sign out and sign in again with a different Azure Active Directory user account.

***Original title: AADSTS50020***

JustinBro1, May 6, 2020
  4. OllieX2 Win User

Xbox Identity Provider

Thank you for the link to the app!

I hadn't been able to find it in the store by searching either for "Xbox" or "Xbox Identity Provider".

Turns out that once it's installed, it fixes the Xbox app's "We can't sign you in right now. Try again later." error. I'd been seeing this error message ever since removing the
    Xbox Identity Provider app.

A word on what it seems to do...

• If you run the Xbox Identity Provider app on its own, it doesn't do much and you just see the loading screen.
    • However, if you run an app that needs to log in to Xbox Live (e.g. the Xbox
      app or the Solitaire app), and you have a gamertag set up on your Xbox Live profile, then the Xbox Identity Provider app launches and runs in a square popup window in the foreground, logs you in to Xbox Live, then closes.

OllieX2, May 6, 2020
Thema:

1. identity provider “live.com” does not exist in tenant “Microsoft Services” - Similar Threads - identity provider “live

2. AADSTS50020: User account '****' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AADSTS50020: User account '****' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant...: I need to enter this site to work as employer, but dont login.https://my.oneforma.com/Account/login.phpThe error message:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sign inSorry, but we’re having trouble signing you...
  3. AADSTS50020: User account '****' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AADSTS50020: User account '****' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant...: I need to enter this site to work as employer, but dont login.https://my.oneforma.com/Account/login.phpThe error message:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sign inSorry, but we’re having trouble signing you...
  4. xbox identity provider

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    xbox identity provider: When I try downloading xbox identity provider it gives my this error, "Something happened on our end" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-identity-provider/0eeca73d-f06f-4625-ab1a-aa0e3e8c87a4
  5. xbox identity provider

xbox identity provider: When I try downloading xbox identity provider it gives my this error, "Something happened on our end" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-identity-provider/0eeca73d-f06f-4625-ab1a-aa0e3e8c87a4
  6. AADSTS50020: User account does not exist in tenant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AADSTS50020: User account does not exist in tenant: This has been haunting me for months - shockingly it survived a complete Windows and Visual Studio install from scratch.Every time I login to Visual Studio, I'm faced with half a dozen login screens - one after the other, for various tenants that I have access to. It's pretty...
  7. AADSTS50020: User account does not exist in tenant

AADSTS50020: User account does not exist in tenant: This has been haunting me for months - shockingly it survived a complete Windows and Visual Studio install from scratch.Every time I login to Visual Studio, I'm faced with half a dozen login screens - one after the other, for various tenants that I have access to. It's pretty...
  8. "x box live identity provider" not found

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "x box live identity provider" not found: I downloaded Pinball FX3 but it will not run. When I try to start this message appears : "x box live identity provider not found." What do I have to do in order to install an xbox live identity provider?...
  9. AIP: Selected user account does not exist in tenant...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AIP: Selected user account does not exist in tenant...: I am getting this error when I open an office document. Selected user account does not exist in tenant '*****' and cannot access the application 'c00e9*******7db99' in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Please use a different...
  10. User account does not exist in tenant 'Microsoft'???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    User account does not exist in tenant 'Microsoft'???: I was trying to read an article from off of MSN, when I hit the link, it required me to enter my Microsoft account again, then it gave me this error message: Selected user account does not exist in tenant 'Microsoft' and cannot access the application...